Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 154. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 251
CN = CryptoNight. ZEC miner will report "ZEC" and so on, this way you can easily see what miners you use (if you use different miners).
Then I will update EthMan so it will check what miner is used and will apply appropriate scale automatically - KH/s for CN and ZEC, MH/s for ETH.
Excellent.
But I don't really like version strings with spaces and dashes. Maybe until you updated all miners you may consider something like "9.7/CN" ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This is a brilliant little tool, I'm loving it so far. Great job man, i'm surprised I don't see a dedicated thread for this.

Thank you; I'm pleased you like it!
Hadn't thought about it but, yeah, maybe I should start a thread for it.

If you have any suggestions or find any bugs:
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/issues
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.
after setting up v9.7, in ethman... the version number column shows "9.7 - CN"
what does CN mean?

CN = CryptoNight. ZEC miner will report "ZEC" and so on, this way you can easily see what miners you use (if you use different miners).
Then I will update EthMan so it will check what miner is used and will apply appropriate scale automatically - KH/s for CN and ZEC, MH/s for ETH.

Ha, I missed that pattern on the version number. Tongue
Just searched for the term "ETH:" instead when using the API. Will definitely use that on the next release of MultiPoolMiner for MiningPoolHub.com.

https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases

This is a brilliant little tool, I'm loving it so far. Great job man, i'm surprised I don't see a dedicated thread for this.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

And then i got banned from dwarfpool.

I got same problem but before that, I had many "lowdiffucultyshare" error and then "unauthenticated".

In 9.6, the miner disconnects then reconnects when I got ""lowdiffucultyshare" error.
In 9.7, it don't disconnect then I keep having the "unauthenticated" error.

yes this is what exactly happened.
Was mining fine for hours, then i logged in to the miner and saw this.
This was the case on few machines, but not on all ?!!
what does CN mean?

Ha, I missed that pattern on the version number. Tongue
Just searched for the term "ETH:" instead when using the API. Will definitely use that on the next release of MultiPoolMiner for MiningPoolHub.com.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/PCVPddrl.jpg

well it says it all, you aren't authenticated, that's why your share get rejected and got banned.

What cmdline are you using to connect to pool ? have you checked your user name, if you mine directly to exchange you checked you were using wallet.paymentId as user ?

SAME here.buggy version for me

Switching back to 9.6

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
what does CN mean?

Activity: 55
Somehow the miner is still unstable with my rx470 4gb nitro cards.
and some error "cannot convert blob data"
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Whas is current hashrate for RX 470 cards and R9 380 cards ? Is it more profitable to mine XMR or ZEC with them right now. Price of both coins is currently high at the moment.

Hash on RX 480 - 730H/s

ETH/ETC is more profitable than XMR

lol. I am mining ETH on miningpoolhub and keep autoconvert coins to XMR.. Smiley More XMR at the rate of ETH profits Smiley)

ETH Worth? I'm mining ZEC with GTX 1060 and get like 0.04 per Month. I will buy a rig when i reach 0.2 BTC for at least RX 470 or something like this. Zec at this moment is really HIGH.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

what does CN mean?
Activity: 17
Whas is current hashrate for RX 470 cards and R9 380 cards ? Is it more profitable to mine XMR or ZEC with them right now. Price of both coins is currently high at the moment.

Hash on RX 480 - 730H/s

your setting ?
core/mem:
window:
catalyst:

i using rx480 only have 635H/s
core/mem: 1288/8000
window: win 7 x64
catalyst: 16.12.2
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Claymore,

I think, in the next update you should optimize and correct the "-a" function.
Now it is:
-a   Select algorithm:
   "-a 0" (default) means autoselection.
   "-a 1" fastest mining mode for 290/290x and 270/270x cards.
   "-a 2" low power consumption mode for 290/290x cards. A bit less speed (1%) but less power consumption (10-15%).
   "-a 3" fastest mining for old cards (6xxx and 5xxx).
   "-a 4" fastest mining for recent cards (280x, 270/270x etc).

In "-a 1" we have 270/270x, but in "-a 4" too?!
And the description in just a miner issue.
I have my RX470/4 recognised as RX470 from the miner. BUT - it auto selects mode "-a 1". And in order to prevent the pool from constantly saying "lowdifficultyshare" I had to underclock (!!!) them.
When mode is changed to "-a 4" - just occasional "red" messages about low diff.

On the other hand - another rig (This time with RX470/8) also autodetected on "-a 1" mode, but no problems with lowdiffshare. And no difference if -a 1 or -a 4......

So, I think it would be good if this auto mode selection could be optimised.
Activity: 47
https://i.imgur.com/PCVPddrl.jpg

I got same problem but before that, I had many "lowdiffucultyshare" error and then "unauthenticated".

In 9.6, the miner disconnects then reconnects when I got ""lowdiffucultyshare" error.
In 9.7, it don't disconnect then I keep having the "unauthenticated" error.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner

well it says it all, you aren't authenticated, that's why your share get rejected and got banned.

What cmdline are you using to connect to pool ? have you checked your user name, if you mine directly to exchange you checked you were using wallet.paymentId as user ?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

Activity: 75
Hello,
i use 7x 470 (4600 H/s ) with CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 for 9,2 hours - and i get 0,146 on Supernova ( with SSL).

earings for 24 hours 0,146 /9.2 * 24 = 0,380 XMR

the Calculator profit after 24 Hours...-> 0.5068 XMR

What is the Problem? wrong Pool?

lg Martin

Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

Hash on RX 480 - 730H/s

lol. I am mining ETH on miningpoolhub and keep autoconvert coins to XMR.. Smiley More XMR at the rate of ETH profits Smiley)

How do you auto convert your eth coins to xmr?

Select your auto exchange coin on miningpoolhub.com. Anything you mine from then on will be converted. (Anything!)

All you need to do then is mine the most profitable algorithm:

are you working with miningpoolhub? If not you should tag along with those developers. Your software might turn into a great addition to complete their flexible model
Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

Hash on RX 480 - 730H/s

Go to miningpoolhub. Mine there; on the left side you can select autoexchange. Set the coin to get all your mining back to monero (from dropdown). Thats it .
It will take some time to start getting monero (about 6-8 hrs.) you will initially see ETH accumulating.. that will be automatically sent to exchanged and changed for monero. Then you will see onero in your wallet

Hash on RX 480 - 730H/s

Select your auto exchange coin on miningpoolhub.com. Anything you mine from then on will be converted. (Anything!)

All you need to do then is mine the most profitable algorithm:
Activity: 60

Hash on RX 480 - 730H/s

Jump to: