Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 24. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
hi...

Need mine heaven... need  Heavy algoritm please....  Embarrassed
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
can this software support equihash coins, in particular, bitgolds
version of equihash?

That would be a negative, this version of Claymore will not mine Equihash coins. What you want is Claymore's ZCash/BTG miner for equihash mining, you can get it here (whether it mines Bitgold I don't know).
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-zcashbtg-amd-gpu-miner-v126-windowslinux-1670733
thanks for the quick response and the link
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
version of equihash?

That would be a negative, this version of Claymore will not mine Equihash coins. What you want is Claymore's ZCash/BTG miner for equihash mining, you can get it here (whether it mines Bitgold I don't know).
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-zcashbtg-amd-gpu-miner-v126-windowslinux-1670733
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
version of equihash?
Activity: 30
Hello Monero again tried to mine. Unfortunately, there is nothing left and errors appear:
{ "Id": 1, "JSON-RPC" 2.0 "," error ": {" code ": - 1" message ":" Lowdifficultyshare "}}

until 4 weeks ago everything worked perfectly with the same setting in the Claymore 11.2. But now neither Claymore 11.2 nor 11.3
Does anyone know any advice to solve the problem?
Pool is supportxmr
At Nanopool it works. But I do not want to mine those.
You just helped me out man. :-) 🦊 I've got an RX 480 unit in my 16.04 Ubuntu installation and it wa Dog-slow with Claymore's Monero miner.  That little -dmem 0 command made all the difference.  Now I can use my workstation and mine at the same time.  Many thank-you's. :-)

Congrats! Specifying -dmem 0 solved the exact same problem for me. I'm still trying to figure out how to make Claymore's CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner v4.0 work.

I usually don't set the -dmem parameter but thought I'd give it a go and setting it to "-dmem 0" reduced my hashrate. It set memory used from 1836MB down to 918MB. Maybe increasing virtual and/or physical RAM might be an option to try, rather than setting -dmem.
Activity: 15
You just helped me out man. :-) 🦊 I've got an RX 480 unit in my 16.04 Ubuntu installation and it wa Dog-slow with Claymore's Monero miner.  That little -dmem 0 command made all the difference.  Now I can use my workstation and mine at the same time.  Many thank-you's. :-)

Congrats! Specifying -dmem 0 solved the exact same problem for me. I'm still trying to figure out how to make Claymore's CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner v4.0 work.
Activity: 14
Claymore, you are a star! I would still gladly cough up 1%!  Wink

With that said, in the ETH miner, there is an option -MINRIGSPEED - whats the chance of getting it in the XMR miner?
Activity: 33
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105

which pool is good for new monero fork now?

Try nanopool, they had a nice luck  Wink though you have to deal with big boys and share same difficulty

thanks
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Can someone help me with my really low hash rate please?

I have a few rigs running Ethos and Claymore 11.3 and the hashrates for XMR per card are about +/- 700. Cards are RX470 and RX580. I have a Windows 10 rig with 6x RX 480 cards that I've now installed Claymore 11.3 on and got it up and running, but the cards are only hashing at about 370 each which is almost half of what they are doing on the Linux machines.

I can't figure out why. Cards have modded BIOS as per the other ones, core 1110 and mem 1980 and the same cards that are running double the hash rates on my Linux rigs.

My config is as such:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool ssl://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433 -xwal  MyWalletAddressEtc -xpsw z -pow7 1

Thanks

Put -dmem 0 in your .bat file

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool ssl://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433 -xwal  MyWalletAddressEtc -xpsw z -pow7 1 -dmem 0
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Same issue as others.

Was absolutely fine for a few days, now one of my rigs is getting a ton of incorrect shares without me touching a single setting.

Could this be a Cryptonight v7 issue?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
no devfee mining on this version?

Correct

Try nanopool, they had a nice luck  Wink though you have to deal with big boys and share same difficulty
copper member
Activity: 416
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
no devfee mining on this version?
Activity: 47
Hi,

Mining on single r9 280x and have many rejects:

Share rejected (297 ms)!
{"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Lowdifficultyshare"}}
GPU0 t=53C fan=56%

GPU not overclocked.

How to fix that? Or it is the pool issue?

same issues on my r9280x.
try to reduce the -h value. its work
Activity: 1274
Hi,

Mining on single r9 280x and have many rejects:

Share rejected (297 ms)!
{"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Lowdifficultyshare"}}
GPU0 t=53C fan=56%

GPU not overclocked.

How to fix that? Or it is the pool issue?
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
Yep, we all need Cryptonight-Heavy!

Yes, waiting for Cryptonight-Heavy too!!

up up up up +++ we need Cryptonight-heavy sir  Smiley

Yes, I am waiting too. For Sumo Coin. The other Miner gives a low hash. Claymore is one of the two that I use and am pleased to use.

dev already answered about the cn-heavy

Which page sir?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34005587

Well, unless you have removed most of the Stellite address from the image (only "SE" is showing) you are missing most of the Stellite address.
You don't need the "MyWorker:[email protected]" for the miner to work this is an optional setting and can be ignored, or if you do want it you have to put your own Worker name and Email address in there.

I use an R9 270x 2GB card mining Stellite and this is the working setting I use:
Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

NsGpuCNMiner -xpool stratum+tcp://communitypool.stellite.cash:6699 -xwal Se2YMR4k7aPAr6AaU18weMLZUMUKitR2q3K9kLLvj8oJ79DG6UMpGkcaUA3B68gcfPUb868QhWUcicb8uYohRX5v1VDzK6J7k -xpsw X -pow7 1 -ftime 5 -mport 0 -r 1
Pages:
Jump to: