Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 25. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Can we mine Intensecoin or iridium with 11.2 or 11.3 version?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Yep, we all need Cryptonight-Heavy!

Yes, waiting for Cryptonight-Heavy too!!

up up up up +++ we need Cryptonight-heavy sir  Smiley

Yes, I am waiting too. For Sumo Coin. The other Miner gives a low hash. Claymore is one of the two that I use and am pleased to use.

dev already answered about the cn-heavy

Which page sir?
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
CLAYMORE-XMR V11.3 AND RX VEGA CARDS--

I just purchased an RX VEGA 64 card, and have read older reports about Claymore's XMR miner having difficulties with Vega GPU hardware.  I am searching the web, but felt this would be a good place to ask how well Claymore-XMR v11.3 performs with Vega architecture.

Any opinions, advice, or good example settings?   Thanks for any responses.       --scryptr

Hi bro, not sure on vegas for Claymore, however, Cast has a good responses for Vegas

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cast-xmr-high-speed-xmrcryptonight-miner-for-rx-vega-gpus-2-khashs-2256917

you may want to check it out Wink

THANKS--

I have read about the Cast-XMR miner.  I am asking about the Claymore-XMR miner v11.3.  Posts about Vega cards mostly refer to earlier versions of Claymore-XMR, not the current version.  I'd like to hear from current miners about this latest version and Vega-architecture cards.       --scryptr
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community

I just purchased an RX VEGA 64 card, and have read older reports about Claymore's XMR miner having difficulties with Vega GPU hardware.  I am searching the web, but felt this would be a good place to ask how well Claymore-XMR v11.3 performs with Vega architecture.

Any opinions, advice, or good example settings?   Thanks for any responses.       --scryptr

Hi bro, not sure on vegas for Claymore, however, Cast has a good responses for Vegas

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cast-xmr-high-speed-xmrcryptonight-miner-for-rx-vega-gpus-2-khashs-2256917

you may want to check it out Wink
Activity: 363
Merit: 100

Yes, I am waiting too. For Sumo Coin. The other Miner gives a low hash. Claymore is one of the two that I use and am pleased to use.

dev already answered about the cn-heavy
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

Activity: 322
Merit: 15
https://bitsdaq.com/signup?referralCode=S8RESFC8

Activity: 10

Activity: 52
Hi everyone, I got a problem with my miner.

My miner has been working for past 6 months, recently a message keeps popping up 

buf: {"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Low difficulty share"}}

I changed the miner version form 10.2 to 11.3

Same code but won't work. Can anyone help me with it? Please~

Most likely on this coin the algorithm has changed and your miner does not support it
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
buf: {"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Low difficulty share"}}

That means your gpu solved a share with low difficulty, for example, a server sent one share with difficulty 10 for your gpu to solve and your gpu solves it faster than unusual and send back to server with difficulty less than what the server sent you, gpu is not behaving well, likely overclocking or tight memory timings.
Activity: 70

when??
Yes! This algorithm is very necessary!
Activity: 70
Do not use wallets for this pool from any stock exchanges. You must use a local wallet or change the pool to the one that supports the wallet from your stock exchange.
Example https://stellite.miner.rocks
Activity: 73
Activity: 15
I'm using AMD's RX 480 graphics card. I have figured out how to resolve the sluggish Win10 operating system performance when v11.3 is launched as well as how to increase mining speed. Just specify "-dmem 0 " to disable the default "twice more GPU RAM" mode. Miraculously the mining speed rises to 568 H/s from 276 H/s. Also the whole Win10 system is no longer sluggish and becomes normal. Thank God.
Help, I cant download from MEGA and GoogleDrive Both.
what should i do?
thk for advice.

If you can't download because you are getting it reported as a virus then some people find that using a different web browser can work, I use Firefox and have not had any problems downloading the latest v11.3 from Mega, also Windows Defender may be stopping the download, try turning it off for the download.

thank you very much.It work!!!
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

when??
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
what should i do?
thk for advice.

If you can't download because you are getting it reported as a virus then some people find that using a different web browser can work, I use Firefox and have not had any problems downloading the latest v11.3 from Mega, also Windows Defender may be stopping the download, try turning it off for the download.
what should i do?
thk for advice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
@Claymore will you add cryptonight-heavy to the miner ?
Pages:
Jump to: