Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 35. (Read 2145043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
^^^ 9.7 uses the OpenCL drivers from whatever drivers you have installed, 11.2 uses custom assembler binaries I believe.

Also I'd like to know if the new XMR algo is going to be implemented in a timely release?

Same here. I'm hoping to get my miners up and ready before the fork.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
^^^ 9.7 uses the OpenCL drivers from whatever drivers you have installed, 11.2 uses custom assembler binaries I believe.

Also I'd like to know if the new XMR algo is going to be implemented in a timely release?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
This does sound low for a RX570 on Monero, I get almost 500 h/s on an R9 270x 2GB mining Cryptonote, and 750 h/s on an RX 470 4GB.
But what I found is that the R9 270x runs much better on Claymore v9.7 than it does on v11.2, so try using earlier version of Claymore and see if that helps.

I have the same card (R9 270X, but with 4GB) and haven't found v9.7 to be quicker than v11.2, the opposite in fact. So there's probably something else influencing the performance. I get 470H/s with v11.2.

Definately something strange going on.
I too have an R9 270x 4GB (it's on my main 'working' PC and not used to mine) and a quick test (overclocked with Afterburner) shows that v9.7 gave 487 h/s and v11.2 gave 463 h/s - did the test twice with same results, go figure ?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
This does sound low for a RX570 on Monero, I get almost 500 h/s on an R9 270x 2GB mining Cryptonote, and 750 h/s on an RX 470 4GB.
But what I found is that the R9 270x runs much better on Claymore v9.7 than it does on v11.2, so try using earlier version of Claymore and see if that helps.

I have the same card (R9 270X, but with 4GB) and haven't found v9.7 to be quicker than v11.2, the opposite in fact. So there's probably something else influencing the performance. I get 470H/s with v11.2.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
did claymore release a statement on when is he going to release the new miner of monero for the new algo?

He said he will update miners but did not say when: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32659476
Activity: 62
yea i have tried everything but i get way below average hashrates on cryptonote for my RX 570. This is especially odd considering I get top of the line hashrates on all the other algorithms for a RX 570. So yeah not sure what to do about it, especially if I can't even use old claymores cuz of the algo changes.
Activity: 143
This is the error I keep getting: GpuMiner dk2an0 failed -4?
Other Claymore miner is fine?

I figured out the issue, I had to increase more virtual memory! (BUG)
I used 6 cards and with Claymore Ether (11.5) not CryptoNote miner
The need to increase Virtual memory was not a must, no issues etc.
My memory now is currently set for 12 cards even if using 6.
Hope Claymore guy sees this...
Activity: 124
did claymore release a statement on when is he going to release the new miner of monero for the new algo?
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
Can anyone help me. I'm using claymore 11.2 on my RX 570  and only getting 420 h/s for Monero. My card is bios flashed overclocked and with blockchain drivers. I'm getting on the high ends for claymore ETH 29mhs and zcash 312 sols  so I'm confused why it's so insanely low in cryptonote. Also I have tried mining Monero in Minergate software for comparison and im getting 700 h/s  so I feel something is definitely wrong.

v9.7 doesn't support the new algo change (v7).

It's a pitty v9.7 won't support the Monero algo change. I've been mining Electroneum for a while as I find it more profitable than Monero but, of course, when the Cryptonote ASICs start en-mass all current Cryptonote coins will be effectively unminable by GPU's unless they too change algo. There was a warning not to buy these ASICs as the Cryptonote coins will change algo and you will be left with a very expensive brick.

All we can do is hope Claymore feels like going above and beyond and follow through with his idea to re-include the old binaries for the cards that stopped being supported post-9.7 (HD 5000+6000 series, including HD 6990 which is still fairly widely used) The older binaries for the early GCN cards (7000, R9 200 series) also seemed to work "optimally" with 10.2 and earlier. My hobby rig is currently sitting in the limbo, and Ive already switched coins on both cards just because the older HD 6950 will no longer provide its break-even hashrate of 200H/sec. Id like to continue to mine monero on both cards (HD 6950 + R9 270X) but if I cannot on the Cayman card then the Pitcairn card is not worth it alone to mine monero.

If anyone wants to know I switched to neoscrypt with the HD 6950, nsgminer is still compatible, and Im using Claymore's Zcash/BTG to mine equihash on the R9 270X.
Activity: 84
hey guys can you help me with this

so i have 8 GPU rig mix  when i mine ethash its fine and stable but when i change to cryptonote\cryptonight the Nvidia cards not working claymore dnt recognize them is it coz this miner for AMD or is there any other problem causing claymore not to recognize ??

windows 10
Can anyone help me. I'm using claymore 11.2 on my RX 570  and only getting 420 h/s for Monero. My card is bios flashed overclocked and with blockchain drivers. I'm getting on the high ends for claymore ETH 29mhs and zcash 312 sols  so I'm confused why it's so insanely low in cryptonote. Also I have tried mining Monero in Minergate software for comparison and im getting 700 h/s  so I feel something is definitely wrong.

It's a pitty v9.7 won't support the Monero algo change. I've been mining Electroneum for a while as I find it more profitable than Monero but, of course, when the Cryptonote ASICs start en-mass all current Cryptonote coins will be effectively unminable by GPU's unless they too change algo. There was a warning not to buy these ASICs as the Cryptonote coins will change algo and you will be left with a very expensive brick.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 310

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Hi...

I want to mine Aeon... but for some reason... it´s give error ... i try claymore 9.7...
i try this command line: NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://mine.aeonpool.poolele.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x .. of pool poolele.com

my line command:
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o stratum+tcp://mine.aeonpool.poolele.com:3333 -u WmtHbdjTXZ78sjvbjvdFgHbcS9uujPBWhTkfdpTWVLf6dE7Xizq6NKVjFjg4k5vzGo5HKPKdbdA83aC 5xGYWdf3KqfDEzsV -p x
pause

what its the version to mine aeon of claymore?
the error it's this one....

C:\Users\Joao\Desktop\Claymore's Miner v11.2\Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - POOL>NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o stratum+tcp://mine.aeonpool.poolele.com:3333 -u WmtHbdjTXZ78sjvbjvdFgHbcS9uujPBWhTkfdpTWVLf6dE7Xizq6NKVjFjg4k5vzGo5HKPKdbdA83aC 5xGYWdf3nqfDEzsV -p x

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║            Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner  v9.7 Beta            ║
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Wrong wallet address WmtHbdjTXZ78sjvbjvdFgHbcS9uujPBWhTkfdpTWVLf6dE7Xizq6NKVjFjg4k5vzGo5HKPKdbdA83aC 5xGYWdf3n1KqfDEzsV - XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Duck/Dash/OEC/MCN/ORION addresses are supported only. Use "-allcoins 1" option.
Pool mine.aeonpool.poolele.com removed from the list
No pools specified! Specify at least one pool in "epools.txt" file or in "-o" parameter.

C:\Users\Joao\Desktop\Claymore's Miner v11.2\Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - POOL>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Aeon is a "CryptoNight-Lite" algorithm coin, Claymore's Cryptonote miner is for "Cryptonote" coins. Use a CryptoNight-Lite miner such as Wolf-Aeon-Miner https://github.com/Arux-BTT/wolf-aeon-miner/releases
The Aeon pools will have lists of compatable miners.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aeon-2019-09-27-upgrade-to-version-01300-asap-hf1146200-oct-25-641696

v11.2 can mine Cryptonight-Lite.

-lite   enables CryptoNight-Lite mode, specify "-lite 1" to be able to mine AEON. If set, "-allpools 1" will be set automatically.
Activity: 26
Hey Claymore,

Can you release a new version of Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.2? To fix something, maybe to do a better mining code algorithm, something similar to what you did on AMD + NVIDIA GPU Miner v11.5 if there's space for improvement. 11.5 less burdens the GPU, and gives a better result.

Cryptonote is needed, because it is very much used for ETN, Monero...

If you have something new in the plan, that would be great. Thank you.
Activity: 143
This is the error I keep getting: GpuMiner dk2an0 failed -4?
Other Claymore miner is fine?
Activity: 62
Hi...

I want to mine Aeon... but for some reason... it´s give error ... i try claymore 9.7...
i try this command line: NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://mine.aeonpool.poolele.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x .. of pool poolele.com

my line command:
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o stratum+tcp://mine.aeonpool.poolele.com:3333 -u WmtHbdjTXZ78sjvbjvdFgHbcS9uujPBWhTkfdpTWVLf6dE7Xizq6NKVjFjg4k5vzGo5HKPKdbdA83aC 5xGYWdf3KqfDEzsV -p x
pause

C:\Users\Joao\Desktop\Claymore's Miner v11.2\Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - POOL>NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o stratum+tcp://mine.aeonpool.poolele.com:3333 -u WmtHbdjTXZ78sjvbjvdFgHbcS9uujPBWhTkfdpTWVLf6dE7Xizq6NKVjFjg4k5vzGo5HKPKdbdA83aC 5xGYWdf3nqfDEzsV -p x

║            Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner  v9.7 Beta            ║
Wrong wallet address WmtHbdjTXZ78sjvbjvdFgHbcS9uujPBWhTkfdpTWVLf6dE7Xizq6NKVjFjg4k5vzGo5HKPKdbdA83aC 5xGYWdf3n1KqfDEzsV - XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Duck/Dash/OEC/MCN/ORION addresses are supported only. Use "-allcoins 1" option.
No pools specified! Specify at least one pool in "epools.txt" file or in "-o" parameter.

C:\Users\Joao\Desktop\Claymore's Miner v11.2\Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - POOL>pause

Aeon is a "CryptoNight-Lite" algorithm coin, Claymore's Cryptonote miner is for "Cryptonote" coins. Use a CryptoNight-Lite miner such as Wolf-Aeon-Miner https://github.com/Arux-BTT/wolf-aeon-miner/releases
The Aeon pools will have lists of compatable miners.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aeon-2019-09-27-upgrade-to-version-01300-asap-hf1146200-oct-25-641696
Activity: 185
Hi...

my line command:

pause

║            Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner  v9.7 Beta            ║

Hello,

I download " Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - POOL Catalyst 15.12 " and try to mice electroneum but i receive " UNKNOW OPTION " error.
Please see thr error picture that i attached.
pic link : http://s9.picofile.com/file/8321258434/Unt03itled.png
Can any one please help me to solve this?
Thanks,

Can you post the configuration you use, exactly as it is in your *.bat file, this might help us figure out what's going wrong.
Couple of things to try.

(1) Change the "-xpool" to "-o".
(2) Try another pool as test just to see what happens.

Here is the configuration I use to mine Electroneum with Claymore 9.7 and it work OK.

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://pool.electroneum.space:3333 -u ADDRESS -p x -nofee 1 -allpools 1 -ftime 10 -mport 0 -r 1

my configuration is

Code:
-xpool stratum+tcp://nl.etnpool.net:3333
-xwal ADDRESS
-xpsw x

-allpools 1
-tt 75

I used your configuration but it do not work for me.
When i set your configuration the following error :

http://s9.picofile.com/file/8321547276/Untitled10.png

My graphic card is " AMD Radeon R7 Series "

Try this, delete the "set x" options, these are not required to mine but can help improve performance so just dump them for testing and try it without them (note; sometimes I found "set" worked without the "x", but don't bet on it).
"-xwal" and "-xpsw" are not the commands for v9.7 the commands for v9.7 are "-u" and "-p".

From your screenshots it looks like you may be getting the comands mixed up a bit with the different version of Claymore, the wallet format is different between version;
e.g. (note: on other pools USER.WORKER would be ADDRESS)

For Version 9.7:    NsGpuCNMiner -o ssl://europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20596 -u USER.WORKER -p x
For Version 11.2:  NsGpuCNMiner -xpool ssl://europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20596 -xwal USER.WORKER -xpsw x

Read the "Readme!!!.txt" file that comes with the miner it will show you what the current commands are.

Tank you very much for this,

I installed Version 11.2 and my configuration is :

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

NsGpuCNMiner

-xpool stratum+tcp://nl.etnpool.net:3333
-xwal address
-xpsw x
-allpools 1

But i see again error : http://s8.picofile.com/file/8321620592/error0.png

and a new error code : " no ASM binary for GPU 0 " !

now i installed v11.1 and see again error " no ASM binary for GPU 0 " !

http://s9.picofile.com/file/8321623100/error01.png

can you please help me to solve this problems? thanks,

you are getting the ASM binary error, because Windows Defender is deleting the minerd.exe file.. add it to Exclusions

Minerd.exe is not part of Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner, but it is part of the likes of 'cpuminer-multi-wolf-05-30-2014' a CPU miner, so not needed if mining with GPUs only.
Pages:
Jump to: