Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 32. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi man!

I really love your miner! I use both the monero and ZEC version.

I was wondering if by any chance you could include the amd 6xxx line in the next update. I have many rigs running 6xxx cards still and after the fork they will be totally useless!!!!! :O  I can donate some crypto your way if it helps!

My old 6990 is still hashing pretty good!=)

Thanks for your good work on the miner!!!=)
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
Any word if Claymore is going to add Cryponote-Heavy to the miner?

Thanks,
--J
Activity: 1
CaperVerde and Bonaire/Tobago not support now? Before hardfork i'm used version 9.7.
Claymore, add this adapters or add pow7 to 9.7 please.

Code:
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║           Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3            ║
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

AMD Cards available: 2
GPU #0: Capeverde (AMD Radeon R7 200 Series), 1024 MB available, 10 compute unit
s (pci bus 2:0:0)
GPU #1: Bonaire (AMD Radeon R7 200 Series), 2048 MB available, 14 compute units
(pci bus 3:0:0)
POOL version
No ASM binary found for GPU 0
No ASM binary found for GPU 1
GPU #0 algorithm ASM, -h 320, -dmem 0 (Memory used: 656MB)
GPU #1 algorithm ASM, -h 896, -dmem 0 (Memory used: 1836MB)
Total cards: 2

. . .

XMR - Total Speed: 0 H/s, Total Shares: 0(0+0), Rejected: 0, Time: 00:00
XMR: GPU0 0 H/s, GPU1 0 H/s
Incorrect XMR shares: none
1 minute average XMR total speed: 0 H/s
Activity: 8

Do you mean XMR stak is 20% faster than Claymore?

Yes. Read my previous comments and links.

No, XMR-STAK do NOT outperform CCNM by 20%. At least not with Terascale GPUs. It is not easy even to get comparable performance. The problem is that CCNM wil not use Terascale any more after v7 fork.

[/quote]

Again, read my previous comments and links. You can achieve parity with XMR stak and even outperform CCNM precisely on TeraScale. It depends if you find the right intensity and worksize. Also the main problem with STAK and TeraScale was that it only detected 384mb of memory which limited every single card, now that has been addressed in this issue through my help and the help of other contributors https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/issues/472

I got 6990s doing ~395-400h/s per core, ~800h/s per gpu total on stak, vs 374 per core or ~ 750h/s on CCNM. Core clock and memory clocks identical in both cases.

It's no problem that CCNM will not support terascale anymore, problem is people are too lazy to work out a solution for themselves.
Activity: 21
When new versions with v7 algo support???

In a few days.

Hi, Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v9.7 with v7 algo support? Never?

Ditto.. I have an old 6950 that works with v9.7 and... It would be awesome to be able to put it to use on Pow7...just for fun...in my room
Activity: 33
claymore cryptonote gives me 820hs per rx 580. I am trying to mine Haven coin though and the claymore cryptonote miner doesn't work. I downloaded the xmr stak haven miner and its a pile of crap
Activity: 6
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=638915.6000;num_replies=6012
Hi, Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v9.7 with v7 algo support?
Accustomed to using Claymore's 9.7 version
Can you add the V7 and XHV algorithms to the 9.7 version? thank you very much
Activity: 239
Merit: 10

Do you mean XMR stak is 20% faster than Claymore?

Yes. Read my previous comments and links.
[/quote]

No, XMR-STAK do NOT outperform CCNM by 20%. At least not with Terascale GPUs. It is not easy even to get comparable performance. The problem is that CCNM wil not use Terascale any more after v7 fork.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Is this version capable of mining the up-and-coming TurtleCoin fork which will use the "Cyrptonight-Lite Variant 1" . I know Claymore will mine "Cyrptonight-Lite" but will it work with this variant ?
Activity: 19
When new versions with v7 algo support???

In a few days.

Hi, Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v9.7 with v7 algo support? Never?
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Hi guys,
What software does NVidia use? Huh

None in an ideal world, because pointing Nvidia's at Cryptonight is a waste of your time and money. I have some $70 2GB RX 550s that outpace 1060 6GBs, and 4GB RX 570s that do the same to 1080TIs.

Grab your profits from algos your cards are actually good at = more profits  Smiley

But to answer your question, i know at least XMR-Stak does, probably a bunch others too.
Activity: 49
Hi guys,
What software does NVidia use? Huh
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
New version v.11.3 is work perfectly, thanks for your update dev! and now, claymore cryptonight is completely free!
Activity: 38
v11.3:

- removed devfee, miner is completely free now.
- added "-pow7" option to support Monero hardfork, use "-pow7 1" value to enable it.
- reduced CPU usage for systems with a lot of GPUs.

Shall we use  "-pow7 1"  now, or wait until the fork starts with a particular block time?

Interested to know this as well. Can we use this miner now with pow7 enabled? Does anyone know?

EDIT: "-pow7 1" fails to mine. Looks like you will have to change this setting manually on Friday when block 1546000 rolls around.
Activity: 9
Please add support for the cryptonight-heavy algo that Haven(XHV) uses
Activity: 18
v11.3:

- added "-pow7" option to support Monero hardfork, use "-pow7 1" value to enable it.

Add rx550 support please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!
Activity: 210
v11.3:

rx550 not supported again?

Add rx550 support please!
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
v11.3:

rx550 not supported again?
Activity: 32
v11.3:

Does V7 use the similar amount of the core or memory?

Does it use similar power so that we can use the same setting (work size, GPU frequency)  as the previous PoW algorithm?
Activity: 33
v11.3:

Shall we use  "-pow7 1"  now, or wait until the fork starts with a particular block time?
Pages:
Jump to: