Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 34. (Read 2145043 times)

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
When new versions with v7 algo support???

In a few days.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
Hi, I am getting the error dk2an0 failed -4 on all my GPU's.  It mines on 1 or 2 showing a hashrate then fails and restarts miner a short time later. I am using 6 cards, mix of 580/570s.  The rig mines no problem with other miners(sgminer etc) however I want to use Claymore for its tstop feature.  Any ideas?  I have noticed a thread to increase virtual memory but I have it set at 16gb.  Claymore eth miner works fine fyi.

********************solved******************************* 

Apparently you need a ton more virtual memory. Upped it to 48gigs and works!

Thanks,
--J
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
When new versions with v7 algo support???
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
i upgrade to 11.2 from 10.2  but not good on my 570 speed is only half  Huh
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
^^^ 9.7 uses the OpenCL drivers from whatever drivers you have installed, 11.2 uses custom assembler binaries I believe.

Also I'd like to know if the new XMR algo is going to be implemented in a timely release?

Same here. I'm hoping to get my miners up and ready before the fork.

I don't know about you but I'm excited about all the ASICs and botnets getting BTFO.
I can't wait either it's about time these asic manufacturers get screwed only a few get to buy asic at a reasonable price and even those ppl are getting equipment bitmain had running for a month or two in their farm
Activity: 67
Hi Claymore or anybody.  Wink
Which miner is best to mine Zero Coin on Windows using RX580 please. I have the same question please mining Hush Coin
Thanks

I'm putting in the ignore list all dump questions which suggest the person cannot think with his/her head, but the most I love is ignoring hero members.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
^^^ the botnet BTFO is a temporary one as they have to re-tool and deploy their custom mining software while xmr-stak is ready to go for GPU miners.
Activity: 69
^^^ 9.7 uses the OpenCL drivers from whatever drivers you have installed, 11.2 uses custom assembler binaries I believe.

Also I'd like to know if the new XMR algo is going to be implemented in a timely release?

I don't know about you but I'm excited about all the ASICs and botnets getting BTFO.

Are you sure the new PoW algorithm will be botnet unfriendly as well? Where can we find the details of the new algorithm?
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Would the miner have to change to support the change in algorithm for XMR? When will be done?
Activity: 143
Hi all,

Im using the latest release with 6 RX580 cards, all the same models.
For some strange reason with same settings I get different HashRates.
card in slot pci 0 gets hot and lowerst hash, rest seem cooler and more hash.

I changed the Riser cards, nothing to do with the risers or my pc setup.
Must be something with miner :-( sad claymore not responding..

Dunno which other miner to try instead?
Activity: 34
I duno if this is a good thing or bad :/

me to no :/
i d k its good or bad,

can someone say in $ ?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
I'm facing a very strange issue and need some help please.

I have 2 rights with 5 x RX 470 ea. Both run perfectly stable mining ETH + SIA.

But when I try CryptoNote miner with same OC & Undervolt what happens is that the GPU 0 (first GPU) always has either 0H or 16-20H, all other cards work fine. But eventually the miner will crash because of GPU 0.

If I disable GPU 0, then the same problem happens to GPU 1 and so on.

This happens on both mining rigs so I dont think its a hardware problem.

Any reason why 1st GPU (GPU-0) would always show 0H? And how would I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

try to reduce your clocks, Ethash has different sweetspot on OC settings

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

It is better to be before 2April to give me more time to test.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Dears
i try to restart miner every 10 min using -r 10 command but it doesn't work
any help
As I know minimum -r parameter is 20.
Activity: 33
Dears
i try to restart miner every 10 min using -r 10 command but it doesn't work
any help
AVP
Activity: 96
I'm facing a very strange issue and need some help please.

I have 2 rights with 5 x RX 470 ea. Both run perfectly stable mining ETH + SIA.

But when I try CryptoNote miner with same OC & Undervolt what happens is that the GPU 0 (first GPU) always has either 0H or 16-20H, all other cards work fine. But eventually the miner will crash because of GPU 0.

If I disable GPU 0, then the same problem happens to GPU 1 and so on.

This happens on both mining rigs so I dont think its a hardware problem.

Any reason why 1st GPU (GPU-0) would always show 0H? And how would I fix this?

Thanks in advance!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Hi Claymore or anybody.  Wink
Which miner is best to mine Zero Coin on Windows using RX580 please. I have the same question please mining Hush Coin
Thanks
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
For me on 270X 4Gb version 11.2 with -dmem 1 option and -h 460 gives the best speed 500+.
Activity: 17
Claymore dude, I'm making the move to neoscrypt can't we get a multi-algorithm miner including this? Please merge all your miners!!!!

Neoscrypt is looking more profitable now, the current miners are not great so I'm sure Claymore could do better.
Pages:
Jump to: