Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 37. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 10
Also, many people out there are still using 9.7 version miner 'cause it works with older gpus, I'm sure I'm not alone when saying this, but please could you also update that version of the miner as well? It would be very much appreciated if the old HD 5970s and 6990s could keep on hashing XMR even after the PoW change. All the best to you.
Agreed!

Claymore v9.7 is the only version that still works with VLIW GPUs like Radeon 5770. xmr-stak/xmrig-amd don't work with them...
Someone start us a petition so Claymore puts the old Cayman/Terascale binaries back in at the minimum...

Currently have a dual core rig running a 1GB Sapphire HD 6950 and a 2GB Asus R9 270X. It would be a shame if that 6950 became obsolete before it hashed its last hash... If we could somehow get both the older binaries AND Cryptonight-lite support in the same program Id be in heaven.
You can always use sgminer.

Do you have any info that someone'll update it for changed algo?
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Claymore's CryptoNight AMD GPU Miner.
=========================

CPU version is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-cryptonote-windows-cpu-miner-v40-647251

Current version: 11.2:

- added workaround for bug in Adrenalin drivers (failed fan/temperature management).
- changed default settings for Fiji chips.

Link:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!e4JVEAIJ!l1iF4z10fMyJzY5-LnyC2A

Any news on update, its been long time, would like see some of your updates from claymore 11.3 to this version.
Please anything you can do to help?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
Hello,

I download " Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - POOL Catalyst 15.12 " and try to mice electroneum but i receive " UNKNOW OPTION " error.
Please see thr error picture that i attached.
pic link : http://s9.picofile.com/file/8321258434/Unt03itled.png
Can any one please help me to solve this?
Thanks,

Can you post the configuration you use, exactly as it is in your *.bat file, this might help us figure out what's going wrong.
Couple of things to try.

(1) Change the "-xpool" to "-o".
(2) Try another pool as test just to see what happens.

Here is the configuration I use to mine Electroneum with Claymore 9.7 and it work OK.

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://pool.electroneum.space:3333 -u ADDRESS -p x -nofee 1 -allpools 1 -ftime 10 -mport 0 -r 1

my configuration is

Code:
-xpool stratum+tcp://nl.etnpool.net:3333
-xwal ADDRESS
-xpsw x

-allpools 1
-tt 75

I used your configuration but it do not work for me.
When i set your configuration the following error :

http://s9.picofile.com/file/8321547276/Untitled10.png

My graphic card is " AMD Radeon R7 Series "

Dude this is correct, You Should Change the Adress with your ETN wallet address, to run this create a .bat file name it then copy and paste the code below, of course, I repeat Change the word 'Address' Cheesy

Code:

NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://pool.electroneum.space:3333 -u ADDRESS -p x -nofee 1 -allpools 1 -ftime 10 -mport 0 -r 1
Activity: 8
Also, many people out there are still using 9.7 version miner 'cause it works with older gpus, I'm sure I'm not alone when saying this, but please could you also update that version of the miner as well? It would be very much appreciated if the old HD 5970s and 6990s could keep on hashing XMR even after the PoW change. All the best to you.
Agreed!

Claymore v9.7 is the only version that still works with VLIW GPUs like Radeon 5770. xmr-stak/xmrig-amd don't work with them...
Someone start us a petition so Claymore puts the old Cayman/Terascale binaries back in at the minimum...

Currently have a dual core rig running a 1GB Sapphire HD 6950 and a 2GB Asus R9 270X. It would be a shame if that 6950 became obsolete before it hashed its last hash... If we could somehow get both the older binaries AND Cryptonight-lite support in the same program Id be in heaven.

Have you actually tested it yourself, can it match what Claymore's 9.7 is doing with for example HD 6990 where each gpu is giving at least 350h + ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Agreed!

Activity: 3
Hello,

I download " Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - POOL Catalyst 15.12 " and try to mice electroneum but i receive " UNKNOW OPTION " error.
Thanks,

Can you post the configuration you use, exactly as it is in your *.bat file, this might help us figure out what's going wrong.
Couple of things to try.

Here is the configuration I use to mine Electroneum with Claymore 9.7 and it work OK.

Code:

my configuration is

Code:
-xpool stratum+tcp://nl.etnpool.net:3333
-xwal ADDRESS
-xpsw x

-allpools 1
-tt 75

I used your configuration but it do not work for me.
When i set your configuration the following error :

http://s9.picofile.com/file/8321547276/Untitled10.png

My graphic card is " AMD Radeon R7 Series "
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Anyone know if Electroneum is going to fork to new modified algorithm like Monero? Wondering about my Vega profits, with Baikal Giant N coming out.
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
Agreed!

Activity: 1666
Merit: 310
Agreed!

Activity: 8
Claymore,

Do you have an ETA for updated XMR miner with PoW changes? Also, many people out there are still using 9.7 version miner 'cause it works with older gpus, I'm sure I'm not alone when saying this, but please could you also update that version of the miner as well? It would be very much appreciated if the old HD 5970s and 6990s could keep on hashing XMR even after the PoW change. All the best to you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Hello,

Thanks,

Couple of things to try.

Code:

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Hi I have the following problem: Claymoreminer 9.7 and 11.2 displays the GPU0 to GPU5 correctly. When I look in HWinfo, the GPU from Claymore is different. For example, Claymore GPU0 is the GPU4 in HWinfo. What can I do to make this happen?

In HWinfo settings uncheck option Reorder GPUs.

This information was very useful to me, thank you.
Hello,

Thanks,

Activity: 14
Hi I have the following problem: Claymoreminer 9.7 and 11.2 displays the GPU0 to GPU5 correctly. When I look in HWinfo, the GPU from Claymore is different. For example, Claymore GPU0 is the GPU4 in HWinfo. What can I do to make this happen?
Activity: 6
I have rig with 6 vegas 64, calymore shows 8GB memory, but after starting mine it has memory in used 6297MB, it means just 1750H/s per card, can someone help?
Thanks.
Rig is set to electronium.
Through 5 minutes turns off.
 I use claymore-xmr-v11.2.
Settings:
-xpool stratum+sl://en-e1.nanopol.org: 13433-wall xxx.reg name/mail-xpsw z-allpools 1-asm 1-port 127.0.0.1:3333
what to do and how to be?

I might be a bit late here and you may have already figured it out, but try some of the earlier versions of Claymore for CryptoNote. I found earlier version work better on a couple of older cards (R9 270x) that I have.
Can RAM add?
Activity: 296
Hi guys,

I have an rx580 4gb gigabyte aorus with hynix memory.

I made the oneclickpatch 1.6.7 two months ago.

0 Problems.

Everything ok.

But today when i unintentionally click on reset functionatlity in afterburner or Overdriventool, the card get 960hs. 

So i think let me try to increase the freq of memory from 1750mhz to 1800 etc..

But changing up the memory clock doesnt increase anything..

And if i restart the amd gpu miner 11.2 with the default setting, the hash is not so high like was before restart,

It only increase if i toggle between my setting to default.

Could be a bug in miner?  (i tested in amd gpu miner and in cast xmr) Never happend to me.

So now i start with my settings, toggle to default and get more hash.. but...doesnt make anysense Smiley Huh

i just uploaded an video of my problem on yotube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj_dDd3-TZY

Regards
Would there be an easier way to put the cryptonight-lite algorithm into the source for 9.7? It would be easier than adding the old binaries to the new version wouldnt it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Rig is set to electronium.
Through 5 minutes turns off.
 I use claymore-xmr-v11.2.
Settings:
-xpool stratum+sl://en-e1.nanopol.org: 13433-wall xxx.reg name/mail-xpsw z-allpools 1-asm 1-port 127.0.0.1:3333
what to do and how to be?

I might be a bit late here and you may have already figured it out, but try some of the earlier versions of Claymore for CryptoNote. I found earlier version work better on a couple of older cards (R9 270x) that I have.
Add me to the list of people who are wanting the old binaries for HD 6000 series (Cayman/Terascale) cards to be included in the next version after this march PoW change hard fork in Monero.

9.7 wont work after this for XMR and 9.7 doesnt support Sumokoin/AEON (Cryptonight-lite), so my HD 6950 will probably end up being idle after the march XMR fork. Im going to end up having to mine a Neoscrypt or one of the shitcoin Cryptonote coins with it. However there are no good Neoscrypt coins with a web wallet, and all the other Cryptonote coins besides Sumo, Aeon, and XMR are shitcoins Sad

Its a shame too because cryptonight-lite coins would be ideal to mine on my little hobby rig. Right now running Claymore 9.7 on both cards (1GB HD 6950 + 2GB R9 270X) on XMR I get a decent 640H/sec. Right on the edge of being profitable. If the 6950 has to go idle it moves that rig out of profitability.
Pages:
Jump to: