Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1040. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Dear DonTetris

im have this problem!!

im have 2x rx470 cards

im start the claymores and my machine shutdown and show this error on log

you solve your problem? can help me ?

Thanks
Almir

This is something else, but I keep getting this unsupported overdrive version error messages in the log with 3x 480x, they are mining nicely tho, it's just annoying,
what can this be?

Added to OP:

- Temperature/fan management for RX 480 is not supported currently. 480 card uses Overdrive v7, latest ADK SDK (v9) supports Overdrive v6, so currently AMD has no public documents about Overdrive v7 and therefore there is no way to manage temperature/fans/clocks of 480 cards.

I see, I noticed with this cards the miner does not show the temperatures and fan percentage, this is the reason then. Thanks.

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Hello there, I was wondering if there is a way to have the Dev Fees go to the same pool all the time instead of having it go to different pools randomly.

Thanks
Activity: 312
Dear Friends

help me

Im have one Motherboard gigabyte 790A-DS3P
and two sapphiore RX470 OC of 4gb
im using windows 10

with one cards all works fine
im put  the 2nd video card
all is ok
the pc recognize the 2 video cards

im already remove antivirus and windows defender

And when starting the claymore's the pc shutdown

what im need to do ?

im need to active the crossfire?

thanks
Almir
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
it's not so profitable for now. I'm mining eth (or etc) with my three radeon 280x (total 45MH/s) and mining zec with my 270 just for not let it sit iddle.

must be kidding right ?
zec is still the best option for old cards

For old cards, it is better for mining the ZEC than the ETH. But the profitability is quite low now especially if you pay for electricity.

Remember not all miners mine to sell their coins right away. There are people who have the money/resources to mine and hold expecting long term profitability to be better. I know people who have mined ETH for a year and have yet to sell any of their coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
when i mine with 5X RX470 cards  ETC+DCR i am getting

etc 135 dcr 2000+

when i mine  with 5X RX470 cards  ETC+LBC i am getting

etc 120 lbc 170

why speed of etc too much down in LBC mining?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Do 2GB GPU's still work with eth mining?

My 2GB radeon r9 270 do not work with eth mining. I'm continuing mining with my 280x GPUS. Using 270 for zec mining for now.

Ok, how profitable is ZEC compared to eth?

it's not so profitable for now. I'm mining eth (or etc) with my three radeon 280x (total 45MH/s) and mining zec with my 270 just for not let it sit iddle.

must be kidding right ?
zec is still the best option for old cards
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I mine Expanse with my 270X's.
Activity: 322

My 2GB radeon r9 270 do not work with eth mining. I'm continuing mining with my 280x GPUS. Using 270 for zec mining for now.

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

http://whattomine.com/
Activity: 257

Activity: 378
Feature request: add %WORKER% env variable the same way you've done for your ZEC miner.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
-ttli   reduce entire mining intensity (for all coins) automatically if GPU temperature is above specified value. For example, "-ttli 80" reduces mining intensity if GPU temperature is above 80C.
   You can see if intensity was reduced in detailed statistics ("s" key).
   You can also specify values for every card, for example "-ttli 80,85,80". You also should specify non-zero value for "-tt" option to enable this option.
   It is a good idea to set "-ttli" value higher than "-tt" value by 3-5C.
   NOTE: Check "KNOWN ISSUES" section. GPU indexes in temperature control sometimes don't match GPU indexes in mining!

-mvddc   set target GPU memory voltage, multiplied by 1000. For example, "-mvddc 1050" means 1.05V. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-mvddc 900,950,1000,970". Supports latest AMD 4xx cards only in Windows.

I'm thinking about using the above features to manually specify my voltages/clocks/fan/temps etc in Claymore instead of using MSI AB (for a variety of reasons). Does anyone else do this, and if so, do you have any advice on does and don'ts, or other recommendations for transferring your MSI AB controls over to the miner (can you specify fan curve; is the default one pretty good)? My complaint with MSI AB is that the option to set all values for similar cards seems to cause a system hang every now and then, even though I know the settings work when applied individually, and manually adjusting voltages also periodically causes a hang, even though it's nothing related to the actual setting, just changing it. I'm using all brand new hardware, top of the line. Also, while tuning the rig for a new coin, I sometimes get stuck in a crash loop and have to disconnect a card so AB won't try to auto-set a value during boot. Then I turn off auto-set, but forget to turn it back on, etc. Too much effort when it seems like hardcoding them into the miner config might be easier (after it's all setup).

If anyone has example config for a 7x470 4gb sapphire nitro+ oc rig, that would rule. I'm already aware it largely depends on the ASIC quality of each card.

For fan control the options are "-tt" "-tstop" "-fanmin". There is no setting for fan curve, miner will adjust fan operation to achieve configured "-tt" temperature. Set it low and the fans will go louder, set it high and the fans will be much silent at low rpm. Tstop is safety measure I usually set to 85 or 90. I recommend you to leave a margin of 10 between tstop and tt. I specify fanmin for my RX cards in the range 25-30 %

The point in setting mvddc is to allow for lower cvddc. GPU voltage can't be set lower than memory controller's voltage or it just won't work. Your other option here is using "WattTool" from overclock.net and use GPU vddc offsets. That way you don't have to mess with mvddc. WattTool can also save profile settings for your cards for usage in you startup bat file.
It seems watchdog is not working on Windows 10.  When I notice it hanging I press 's' it will than see it's hung up.

Lowering memory to 2150 did not make any difference at all. It ran fine with 2 but when I use any of the 3 other cards even by itself on the riser it stalls. I did not have this problem with Windows 7 system.  GPU 1 is the only one that continues to run GPU1, GPU2, and GPU3 just freezes.

I found my problem my MSI Z97 Gaming 5 motherboard required some changes to be done in BIOS to work with risers. 

PCIe changed from Gen 3 to Gen 2
PCIe lanes changed to 8x4x4
PCie latency to 96

It is now mining happily along with no issue so far.
Activity: 59
@Claymore
some times my miner reboot when settings dag files. In zec Claymore  miner i dont have this problem, only on ethClaymore  miner.
Activity: 112
so just to be clear.

let's say on my desktop i have a folder with all claymore eth files in it and the start.bat with my info and the -r 1 option in the config line then a reboot.bat file that has shutdown /r /f /t 1  ALL OF THESE Files are in that folder

when the system detects a GPU failure, it will call the reboot.bat file and reboot the system right?

Am i missing anything?

Might want to try C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe and your options

instead of just shutdown
Activity: 59
in new version will be zcash and eth? or not?
A you create miner for sia coin?
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
so just to be clear.

let's say on my desktop i have a folder with all claymore eth files in it and the start.bat with my info and the -r 1 option in the config line then a reboot.bat file that has shutdown /r /f /t 1  ALL OF THESE Files are in that folder

when the system detects a GPU failure, it will call the reboot.bat file and reboot the system right?

Am i missing anything?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
when i mine with 5X RX470 cards  ETC+DCR i am getting

etc 135 dcr 2000+

when i mine  with 5X RX470 cards  ETC+LBC i am getting

etc 120 lbc 170

why speed of etc too much down in LBC mining?
why can't you mine eth with r9 270 2gb ?
I can  Roll Eyes

clymore miner gives error message and quits.

I'm using linux, maybe its linux driver issue with 2GB cards.
Activity: 305
suport ETH+XMR+FNC ?
Jump to: