Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1049. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Why are there no dev fees for mining decred?  Huh
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
#I am struggling to figure out what I have wrong -

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal 0xA82bda08F8471dA7D9a698607381d8A583F5b50B -eworker GutZ211.x -esm 2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal GutZ211.x -dpsw x -dcoin sc

#this is claymores example
# EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:20536 -ewal 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F -eworker YourLogin.YourWorkerName -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal username.workername -dpsw x -dcoin sia

From Opus.224
"You'll set your ETH address in MPH pool wallet details."   
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Is there any more room for optimization on the miner? last update was long time ago...
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Small update v7.4:

- added "-retrydelay" option.
- EthMan: added "View miner console" command.

Version 2.5 just cut the Options.ini file to 25 nodes only. There were about 30 entries before. I stopped and started EthMan many times in the same directory before. I stopped it either by simply closing or via Task Manager. And the last time was via Task Manager. But this is the first time it's cut the list of nodes.

Oooops! It did it again! After the previous issue I've restored the rig list in the Remote Manager and saved with "Options->Save all settings". Then I killed ETHMAN.EXE in the Task Manager and start it again. Now I see only 15 nodes in the list. Not 31.

UPD: I cannot repeat this bug when trying to repeat these steps manually (( It may help that I have two instances of EthMan.exe running at the same time (from different folders). And in both cases when the bug occurred, one of these instances hanged. "Hanged" means that every node in the list has the Red color and I cannot close the windows by pressing "Close" Windows button.

Windows 10 x64

UPD 2 Mr.Claymore I can repeat this bug now. It happens only with "big" config files and happens only when killing the EthMan.exe process in the Task manager. I also see that EthMan is trying to save the config file, even if it is killed abnormally. And I suppose it just has not enough time to finish the save operation and flush the disk cash.
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Suddenly I can not connect to eth-dwarfpool, does anybody have the same problem?
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
can confirm that r9-270x does about 105Sol/s with claymore (windows), using cards that are undervolted

definitely superior to getting ~14MH at ethereum

That is quite fast. For the old cards like 270 or 280, it is better to run them at the ZCash mining, more profit.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
can confirm that r9-270x does about 105Sol/s with claymore (windows), using cards that are undervolted

definitely superior to getting ~14MH at ethereum
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
@Claymore here is a weird problem.

If I include worker and password details in the config.txt it wont show up on nanopool.

If I directly use start.bat and add worker , pass and wallet in it, the workers show up on nanopool.

No matter what I try, the hashrate wont get reported to the pool.

Anyone has idea about why this might be happening?

TIA
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
yes, offcourse, i used riser usb with power
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I always have problem with GPU3 in claymore (all version from 6.4 to 7.4), i don't know why gpu3 (gpu in 16x pcie) speed ranging from 7mhs to 26mhs. I tried to plug a hdmi-vga adapter on it but not working. Could you please give me an advice ?

Did you try to connect this card using a (powered) riser?
Activity: 8
I always have problem with GPU3 in claymore (all version from 6.4 to 7.4), i don't know why gpu3 (gpu in 16x pcie) speed ranging from 7mhs to 26mhs. I tried to plug a hdmi-vga adapter on it but not working. Could you please give me an advice ?
Activity: 322
2GB limit will be hit around January/February, not December.

My 2GB Asus radeon 270 GPU is not running today.
it was running fine before.

Right now you should be mining ZEC with that card. You can also try pairing the card in the same rig with a 3-4gb card or larger. I know I have a 270x that wouldn't mine ETH unless I had it in a rig with a 380. Claymore later fixed that in the way the DAG is handled. Today the 270x will only get about 4mh/s on ETH but easily get 100+ sol/s on equihash.

That 29 270 GPU makes 40sols on equihash.
I want to mine eth with my 3 r9 280x cards and run zcash miner in a seperate process to mine zcash with 270 gpu. I need configs for claymore eth miner to not use gpu2 so I can use it with zcash miner.

Use the -di commandline so the 280x's mine one coin and the 270 can mine another. The 270 should be getting WAY more than 40 sol/s on equihash. Have you tried Claymore's ZECminer? I just looked and my 270x is doing 115 sol/s

I'll try -di commandline to exclude the 270 gpu.

Claymores zec miner has no linux build anymore so I'm using silentarm zec miner and it gives only 40sols with 270.

Have you tried optiminer?

Yes. I tried. silentarmy was better.
about 80sols on r9 280x and 41sols on r9 270.

I'm sad that no linux version of claymores miner.
Activity: 635

Right now you should be mining ZEC with that card. You can also try pairing the card in the same rig with a 3-4gb card or larger. I know I have a 270x that wouldn't mine ETH unless I had it in a rig with a 380. Claymore later fixed that in the way the DAG is handled. Today the 270x will only get about 4mh/s on ETH but easily get 100+ sol/s on equihash.

I want to mine eth with my 3 r9 280x cards and run zcash miner in a seperate process to mine zcash with 270 gpu. I need configs for claymore eth miner to not use gpu2 so I can use it with zcash miner.

Use the -di commandline so the 280x's mine one coin and the 270 can mine another. The 270 should be getting WAY more than 40 sol/s on equihash. Have you tried Claymore's ZECminer? I just looked and my 270x is doing 115 sol/s

Claymores zec miner has no linux build anymore so I'm using silentarm zec miner and it gives only 40sols with 270.

Have you tried optiminer?
Activity: 6

Same, but only linux version, win Claymore's work fine and linux genoil also work, whats happen, can fix this?

Activity: 173
Jump to: