Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1047. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
For maxmad_x:
yes sometimes miner freeze when exit
Try ctrl+z to exit

thanx I will try next time I have to exit. Currently babies are working wayyyy too smooth (touchwood) so I dont want them to break the concentration Cheesy

EDIT: Thax buddy.. just moved from ZEC to ETH again.. it worked this time. I will update the post when I move back to ZEC Smiley)

EDIT2: THe proble was that it was OCed . somehow ZEC tolerates closing app at 1250 @1030mV clock but not ETH. ETH dumps hard 1150 @960mv and crashes on closing applications. So much taht driver needs to be installed again in safe mode to get the machine started.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit
Hello
this is the first time i will use claymore miner, but i can't make it work.

i'm using miningpoolhub that requires user.worker mode instead of wallet address, but no matter what i do, miner still complain of the missing wallet address, but i don't have one!, i don't need one  Sad

any idea of what i am doing wrong?
thanks!
indkt.

If you would like to use ETHPool or Ethermine, Here is my bat file to help you:

ETH Only Ethermine
SETX GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
SETX GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
SETX GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
SETX GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
SETX GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal wallet.worker -epsw x

ETH Only EthPool
SETX GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
SETX GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
SETX GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
SETX GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
SETX GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal wallet.worker -epsw x  
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Hello
this is the first time i will use claymore miner, but i can't make it work.

i'm using miningpoolhub that requires user.worker mode instead of wallet address, but no matter what i do, miner still complain of the missing wallet address, but i don't have one!, i don't need one  Sad

any idea of what i am doing wrong?
thanks!
indkt.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello guys Smiley
Again its me Smiley
I have very strange problem with my rig with 6xR9 390.
Tha machine run perfect until internet connection lost...when I-net is down,machine try to reconnect but unsuccessful.Its just crash and make BSOD(thread stuck in device driver),and the worst is that the machine dont restart itself alone and need a human hand.....Any ideas?

Log file: http://www.filedropper.com/1479860077log
Greetings!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
For maxmad_x:
yes sometimes miner freeze when exit
Try ctrl+z to exit

Is anyone having issue of

"PC crashing on closing miner?"

Any solutions?
  Hi King Claymore!!
Hi people!!

First of all thanks for this great miner ...
but I have a problem with 6 GPU...(with 5 GPU's all its ok)
Very often appears the miner sttoped I check the log and I can see GPU #5 hanged.

:
  :
  :
20:02:27:883   e5f71780   watchdog - thread 9, hb time 47
20:02:27:883   e5f71780   watchdog - thread 10, hb time 70891
20:02:27:883   e5f71780   WATCHDOG: GPU 5 hangs in OpenCL call, exit
20:02:27:883   e5f71780   watchdog - thread 11, hb time 70942
thanks a lot in advance!!!

I guess the 6th riser for the GPU or the GPU ASIC itself may be an issue. Try to give some more juice to all the cards (+ 20mv to at the least  +30mv). And see if the card fails. I had similar issue. It was about 1 card hanging under pressure.
Best luck
I used to be able to edit config.txt before.
in new version it says default is "read-only"

How to change back this behavior to change it to "read-write" so I can control my rigs on lan?
Thank you

Readme :

-mport   remote monitoring/management port. Default value is -3333 (read-mode), specify "-mport 0" to disable remote monitoring/management feature.
   Specify negative value to enable monitoring (get statistics) but disable management (restart, uploading files), for example, "-mport -3333" enables port 3333 for remote monitoring, but remote management will be blocked.

so, make this must enable management :
-mport
ex :
-mport 3333

Thank you so much for information. I have read the file. I am using a virtual desktop in my os x which handles my 3 rigs. I am using positive port number. I can observe/monitor all of my rigs but  still the dialogue for edit config.txt or edit pools.txt does not open notepad or any such editing software.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

Is it posible to reset this GPU 5 when hangs occurs??
Or the whole miner...?

I think with the '-r' flag.  I read that '-r 1' should run a reboot.sh script when a gpu fails.  I think other numbers will let you reboot just the miner etc, (read the post on the first page for details).  I'm trying to get it to reboot the entire computer because it just hangs when trying to reset the miner.  I can't get it to call the reboot.sh script though for some reason.
Activity: 3
  Hi King Claymore!!
Hi people!!

First of all thanks for this great miner ...
but I have a problem with 6 GPU...(with 5 GPU's all its ok)
Very often appears the miner sttoped I check the log and I can see GPU #5 hanged.

:
  :
  :
20:02:27:883   e5f71780   watchdog - thread 9, hb time 47
20:02:27:883   e5f71780   watchdog - thread 10, hb time 70891
20:02:27:883   e5f71780   watchdog - thread 11, hb time 70942

I have similar problem when I put 6 gpu to any rig that I have, its stop sometimes ... with 5 gpu, unlimited days without problems.

Is it posible to reset this GPU 5 when hangs occurs??
Or the whole miner...?

I try with ethos and only stops one GPU, with your miner I try some diferents version with the same result.

I try with identical all 6 GPU or combinations in my rigs.
sapphire RX 470 8GB
asus RX 480 4 Gb
MOBOs z97x-Gaming 3 with 4Gb RAM and Intel Celeron G1840 2,8GHz

thanks a lot in advance!!!

Activity: 28
Maaaaaannnn,
This miner is awesome,, 2 years i go,, i started with then.
And now this new.. remote manager issss verry nice Thanks.. and guyys just pay the fee and be happy to target results mine.

I JUST WANNA ONE THING FROM YOU CLAYMORE..

Do a remote manager program to IOS and android =)

Thanks for your great JOB!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
Hello

I use the miner for the hetereum only,

But I would like to use claymore has 100% of its mining capacity.

What cryptomonism should I use to optimize my profit?

And we do not lose hasrate ethereum with double mining?

Thank you for your advice.

you loose a bit Hashrate , you have 2 % fee , and your watts are up. and it s not stable. continu solo , other cryto are too low
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Hello

I use the miner for the hetereum only,

But I would like to use claymore has 100% of its mining capacity.

What cryptomonism should I use to optimize my profit?

And we do not lose hasrate ethereum with double mining?

Thank you for your advice.
Activity: 1
Hi! Is there a way to automatically restore -cclock -mclock -cvddc -mvddc settings after miner quitting? I use PC for gaming sometimes, and on miner I underclock and undervoltage GPU core to save energy. I need to reset settings manually in Wattman after closing miner.
Activity: 31
Right now all of my miners stopped working (2g cards) is there some explanation, I tried reboot but same thing it doesn't work - OpenCL error -4 (0) - cannot create DAG on GPU

It's interesting that I have rig with 4 gpus all 2G and GPU0 works but the others - OpenCL error -4 (0) - cannot create DAG on GPU

Any ideas?

Just hit DAG epoch 90, so by default the miner will allocated enough space for epoch 92, which is the first DAG that is too large for 2GB cards.

Try -eres 0. That should buy you 1-2 more DAG changes. Reality as we have always known, is that 2GB cards won't be able to mine eth anymore quite soon.

Ok, but then why 1 from 4 cards working? Without any sets of -eres?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Right now all of my miners stopped working (2g cards) is there some explanation, I tried reboot but same thing it doesn't work - OpenCL error -4 (0) - cannot create DAG on GPU

It's interesting that I have rig with 4 gpus all 2G and GPU0 works but the others - OpenCL error -4 (0) - cannot create DAG on GPU

Any ideas?

The same. My r9 270 GPU stopped working with claymore. I'm still mining ZEC.
qtminer runs fine with this GPU but hashrate is low.

Maybe I have to take this out of my rig.
Activity: 2
Claymore vashym following a manual set miner .Set Crimson Edition 16.9.2 driver, a miner working 2 days. on day 3 system hangs ...
Once reinstalled driver Crimson Edition 15,12 betrayed oshybki system to terminate the miners ... After following the removal and so on. ..
When you create a restart file, the system refused to respond, with the outlet turned off ...
I can not find a solution to this problem ..
system:
motherboard z87-pro  http://s017.radikal.ru/i432/1611/4c/6d074a198f53.png

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Any ideas?

Just hit DAG epoch 90, so by default the miner will allocated enough space for epoch 92, which is the first DAG that is too large for 2GB cards.

Try -eres 0. That should buy you 1-2 more DAG changes. Reality as we have always known, is that 2GB cards won't be able to mine eth anymore quite soon.
Activity: 31

Any ideas?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I used to be able to edit config.txt before.
in new version it says default is "read-only"

How to change back this behavior to change it to "read-write" so I can control my rigs on lan?
Thank you

Readme :

-mport   remote monitoring/management port. Default value is -3333 (read-mode), specify "-mport 0" to disable remote monitoring/management feature.
   Specify negative value to enable monitoring (get statistics) but disable management (restart, uploading files), for example, "-mport -3333" enables port 3333 for remote monitoring, but remote management will be blocked.

so, make this must enable management :
-mport
ex :
-mport 3333
Jump to: