Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1045. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Dear Claymore

If I mine ethereum with another currency I will not have performance loss on ethereum? What's the best coin and what's the best I can use to mine with ethereum?

im need to set anything in config.txt ?

Thanks
Almir

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Getting problems with 7.4 seems to trigger my firewall and even aded to white list and still blocks detecting as malware
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hi, I have a new problem.

When I mine, one or two miners will decrease hashrate a day later.

I start at 24Mh/s and end up at 4Mh/s (or 9 sometimes), the only way to fix it is to close down the miner and re-open it.

Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Miner: RX 480 4gb running Claymore (latest) dual mining.

Crimson 16.9.2 ( or whatever the latest are), I've tried multiple drivers, no effect.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
There's an easier way to open that path... at least for Win10
press Win key (between Ctrl & Alt on the left side of the keyboard) + R to open a Run window. Then type shell:startup and copy shortcut of your BAT file into that folder.
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
I created a reboot.bat file in the claymore folder With this command.

Shutdown / r / f / t 1

change the reboot bat to just :

shutdown /r /t 5

I think you are putting spaces after the backslash, and that's causing the problem.

OK that works .

But how do we get claymore to start automatically?

it's possible ?

thank you

Simply add your start.bat shortcut to

Code:
C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\startup\
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !

Shutdown / r / f / t 1

shutdown /r /t 5

I think you are putting spaces after the backslash, and that's causing the problem.

OK that works .

But how do we get claymore to start automatically?

it's possible ?

thank you
Activity: 73
Hello,
I want to please ask if it would be possible to Remote Manager can set and monitor GPU MEMORY?

See here another image monitoring.

Thank you in advance for your reply

http://www.jpeg.cz/images/2016/12/04/5lIgh.jpg
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I think there is something wrong with Ethereum and Claymore's miner...
Next time before posting FALSE info please read the thread.

YOUR GPU IS GETTING 35 MH/S BECAUSE YOU HAVE UNSTABLE MEMORY TIMINGS.

This is actually not a good thing because you are producing many memory errors and most of your shares will be rejected. There is no CONSPIRIACY!

This has happened before and you need to lower your mem clocks.

Still, there is no reasonable explanation for his results provided he does indeed have the settings mentioned. What is even weirder is that his numbers match poolside. In case of unstable tight timings, your miner may report a higher hash than you get at the pool, but in his case poolside matches his local score so it does not appear to be unstable memory timing either. And the screenshot shows hes been running for 47 hours so thats long enough.

What I would like to see maybe is just that one card running for 6 or so hours and the poolside hashing rates. And then Polarios Bios Editor screenshots of your Bios. Also, Genoils miner results on that card.

He pointed out in the red circle the REPORTED hashrate which is exactly what is written on Claymore. What matters are the other 2 numbers, the Actual and 24H average.

He is basically losing money every day when he is mining at that speed because its due to highly unstable memory timings.
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

Shutdown / r / f / t 1

shutdown /r /t 5

Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.
I think there is something wrong with Ethereum and Claymore's miner...

This is actually not a good thing because you are producing many memory errors and most of your shares will be rejected. There is no CONSPIRIACY!

Still, there is no reasonable explanation for his results provided he does indeed have the settings mentioned. What is even weirder is that his numbers match poolside. In case of unstable tight timings, your miner may report a higher hash than you get at the pool, but in his case poolside matches his local score so it does not appear to be unstable memory timing either. And the screenshot shows hes been running for 47 hours so thats long enough.

What I would like to see maybe is just that one card running for 6 or so hours and the poolside hashing rates. And then Polarios Bios Editor screenshots of your Bios. Also, Genoils miner results on that card.
bou !
Hello

I try to put a reboot auto in claymore,

But it does not work, would you tell me what I did not do right?

Here is my command line:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal my wallet/PC/my mail -r 1

Shutdown / r / f / t 1

The miner cuts when a gpu is a 0.

But the pc does not rebbot.

thank you in advance

Activity: 42
Hello, everyone

My rig config is
6xSapphire RX 480 8G modded bios with powersafe rom
H81 PRo BTC
Win 10 64bit
16.9.1 Crimson driver
USB powered risers

I have a strange problem with Ethereum miner 7.4 (ZEC miner is OK). The matter is that the hashrate of GPU0 is 14-16 MHs (all the rest 5 cards are 29MHs)
GPU0 is the card that connected to 16x PCI-E slot and the monitor is connected to it. I tried to switch the "main" card with another 2 cards(reconnect the riser to 16x PCI-E slot) and the result is the same after reboot (GPU0 shows 14-16MHs, GPU1-GPU5 show 29MHs). So the problem is not in the card. Maybe somebody faced somewhen with such problem? Are there any solutions of it?

Thanks for help.

You just said it. The monitor is connected to it. That is the reason. That is using memory and Ethereum is a memory intensive algorythm.

I don't think it is because of a plugged monitor.
1. There are no such gaps when mining ZEC
2. I have several 6xR390 rigs and there were no such problems when they ran on Win7/Ubuntu mining ETH+SC.
Maybe it is Win10 feature and something is to be tweaked?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

bou !
Hello, everyone

My rig config is
H81 PRo BTC
Win 10 64bit
16.9.1 Crimson driver
USB powered risers

I have a strange problem with Ethereum miner 7.4 (ZEC miner is OK). The matter is that the hashrate of GPU0 is 14-16 MHs (all the rest 5 cards are 29MHs)
GPU0 is the card that connected to 16x PCI-E slot and the monitor is connected to it. I tried to switch the "main" card with another 2 cards(reconnect the riser to 16x PCI-E slot) and the result is the same after reboot (GPU0 shows 14-16MHs, GPU1-GPU5 show 29MHs). So the problem is not in the card. Maybe somebody faced somewhen with such problem? Are there any solutions of it?

Thanks for help.

You just said it. The monitor is connected to it. That is the reason. That is using memory and Ethereum is a memory intensive algorythm.

Ah well a trendy screen can play hashrate?

I have a screen plug and it is true that with the card or is connected the screen I lose a can of hashrate, but it is 100 or 150 H / s.

Activity: 441
Hello, everyone

My rig config is
H81 PRo BTC
Win 10 64bit
16.9.1 Crimson driver
USB powered risers

Thanks for help.

Activity: 42
Hello, everyone

My rig config is
H81 PRo BTC
Win 10 64bit
16.9.1 Crimson driver
USB powered risers

Thanks for help.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Since no one competitor releases faster miner , he could get every fee, which he is able to gain...
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Excuse me, but how do you get 35mh on a rx 470?

I have rx 480 and I turn to 31.

I don't know... this is why I'm posting it.

I disabled GPU0, GPU2, GPU3, GPU4 and GPU5 on Claymore's miner and I still get 35.1MH/s on GPU1.

After 30 minutes I compared the miner hashrate to pool hashrate, and guess what? It is the same 35.1MH/s!

6x RX 470 4GB = 210MH/s Huh
"Current developer fee is 1%" - sorry Mr Claymore, but I do not believe it.

1. I have a "Magic" RX 470 card Tongue
2. I created a "Magic" BIOS MOD (but it works on one card) Tongue
3. There is a bug in Claymore's miner and one of my card shows "real" hashrate.

What do you think about it?

You can use the https://github.com/Genoil/cpp-ethereum/tree/110/releases

To compare

Activity: 10
hi!
is anyone using sattelite internet? does it fits for mining?
I've 3mbit speed and ping 800msec
Activity: 29
Excuse me, but how do you get 35mh on a rx 470?

I have rx 480 and I turn to 31.

I don't know... this is why I'm posting it.

I disabled GPU0, GPU2, GPU3, GPU4 and GPU5 on Claymore's miner and I still get 35.1MH/s on GPU1.

https://s11.postimg.org/imbpwnj7n/35_MH.jpg

After 30 minutes I compared the miner hashrate to pool hashrate, and guess what? It is the same 35.1MH/s!

https://s16.postimg.org/5xr2hoepx/Pool.jpg

6x RX 470 4GB = 210MH/s Huh
"Current developer fee is 1%" - sorry Mr Claymore, but I do not believe it.

1. I have a "Magic" RX 470 card Tongue
2. I created a "Magic" BIOS MOD (but it works on one card) Tongue
3. There is a bug in Claymore's miner and one of my card shows "real" hashrate.

What do you think about it?
Jump to: