Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1061. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You should to buy a comp with Windows
F5 works on Linux/BSD also, you know Wink
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

F5 does not work in Safary on Mac, what should I do? Huh  I am missing the release...  Grin

sell the mac and buy a pc.

real men use pc. mac is for pussies.

Only cucks that will vote for Hillary use Macs, truth brother!!!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
You should to buy a comp with Windows
Activity: 847
Merit: 383

F5 does not work in Safary on Mac, what should I do? Huh  I am missing the release...  Grin

QUOTE OF THE DAY!  Probably from California!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017

F5 does not work in Safary on Mac, what should I do? Huh  I am missing the release...  Grin

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
Activity: 565
Activity: 635
Activity: 732
Good news: I'm going to release my ZEC miner in a few hours so all ZEC-related discussion will move to new thread finally Smiley
Bad news: I was not reach 100h/s on 390 in this version. I'm going to improve speed, but people want to have miner asap so I will release it as is, about 50h/s on stock 390X. I don't like to hurry so further improvements will be added later.

Good!
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Good news: I'm going to release my ZEC miner in a few hours so all ZEC-related discussion will move to new thread finally Smiley
Bad news: I was not reach 100h/s on 390 in this version. I'm going to improve speed, but people want to have miner asap so I will release it as is, about 50h/s on stock 390X. I don't like to hurry so further improvements will be added later.

Maybe it seems irrelevant, but so far the problem i'm having is that with slow/1 core cpus current miners get slowed down.
Is it still a problem with your miner? so i start planning the upgrade, i have several miners running on old socket 939 cpus Cheesy

Best regards
Activity: 254
zec will be $10 by the end of the day the way it is going

If i was you i would buy all the zec you can, there is gona be a fucking big pump in the afternoon
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Will we get the link to Claymore's Z-miner right here? in this topic?

Who knows, but for sure it will be here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Will we get the link to Claymore's Z-miner right here? in this topic?
Activity: 353
Merit: 251

It was said here few days ago that by the time Claymore's miner will be released, all will mine ETH.
This seems to come true now, and the subject of this topic returns :-)
Activity: 160
Jump to: