Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1064. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
Good news: I'm going to release my ZEC miner in a few hours so all ZEC-related discussion will move to new thread finally Smiley
Bad news: I was not reach 100h/s on 390 in this version. I'm going to improve speed, but people want to have miner asap so I will release it as is, about 50h/s on stock 390X. I don't like to hurry so further improvements will be added later.

FUCKING YES!

I'll wait...i don't care if i sleep very late tonight or early morning  Cool
Latest Silent army release, which is free, without a fee, does 50 as well.. isn't that something?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Good news: I'm going to release my ZEC miner in a few hours so all ZEC-related discussion will move to new thread finally Smiley
Bad news: I was not reach 100h/s on 390 in this version. I'm going to improve speed, but people want to have miner asap so I will release it as is, about 50h/s on stock 390X. I don't like to hurry so further improvements will be added later.

FUCKING YES!

I'll wait...i don't care if i sleep very late tonight or early morning  Cool
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Woot!
Activity: 565
Merit: 500

You rock!

Hopefully it doesn't crash every 10 minutes like other mining software  Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

AWESOME
CAN'T WAIT  Grin Grin Grin Grin
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Its the hype right now and way more profitable than ETH if you can deal with the unstable miners publicly available.  People want a fire and forget solution like they've come to expect from Claymore's miners.  The community is on the edge of their seats anticipating its release!
It still isn't the right thread for that ...
Activity: 301
Checking this post 100 times a day for news about Claymore's miner.

It's not the miner that the world needs, it's the miner that the world deserves.
And we'll haunt this thread. Because he can take it. Because he is not our hero.
He's a silent coder, a watchful protector. The Dank Claymore.

I am doing the same. This thread is no longer Ethereum mining only. It is a place to communicate about ZCash.

Its the hype right now and way more profitable than ETH if you can deal with the unstable miners publicly available.  People want a fire and forget solution like they've come to expect from Claymore's miners.  The community is on the edge of their seats anticipating its release!
Activity: 28

It's not the miner that the world needs, it's the miner that the world deserves.
And we'll haunt this thread. Because he can take it. Because he is not our hero.

I am doing the same. This thread is no longer Ethereum mining only. It is a place to communicate about ZCash.
Activity: 331
I have experienced an unstable hash rate issue with the latest version of Claymore so I switched back to the old version.I also had broplem specifically with one rig so I have formatted ssd and reloaded the operating system.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Exactly. If we all start to mine at 100S/s like the big farms this shell even slow down their expansion.
Once their profit is going to drop 50% or more they won't invest nearly as much in new gear.

don't be so stupid, until we get the public 100 sol miner they will have a 2 or 3x faster miner.
MOney talks.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
it's been a while since i checked on this thread..i didn't know this is a ZCASH thread now LOL  Cheesy

will be watching this too  Cool
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Actually, Claymore, please don't release it too soon, probably not until other people start to significantly improve Sol/s. Now we are making a pretty decent profit without torturing our GPUs, and if you keep your miner to yourself you can make a really good profit with your own GPUs. Please don't put being a heater as a requirement to be a miner for our rigs too soon, thank you Cheesy
Big farm operator using paid for miner? Scared you gonna lose a little profit once Claymore releases his miner? Lol!
Yeah, but at least I don't see the network hashrate and difficulty booming, it's even a bit below the slow launch linear increase. In very short term (like one day or so)a public good miner probably can boost us who watch over this thread all the time, also may cause price fluctuation. Maybe in long term, a good miner might provide some price support impact. Anyway, I don't see much reason to jump into high power consumption this early.
Whatever it is that is eating at you, it must be suffering horribly.

The lower electrical usage is nice but the big farms already have custom 100 sol/s miners, so I think to be competitive with them we need it.

Exactly. If we all start to mine at 100S/s like the big farms this shell even slow down their expansion.
Once their profit is going to drop 50% or more they won't invest nearly as much in new gear.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
come on guys winter is coming, yesterday it was 19c in my house in the morning.  I need moar heat Smiley  aside from adding more gpu's that is
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Actually, Claymore, please don't release it too soon, probably not until other people start to significantly improve Sol/s. Now we are making a pretty decent profit without torturing our GPUs, and if you keep your miner to yourself you can make a really good profit with your own GPUs. Please don't put being a heater as a requirement to be a miner for our rigs too soon, thank you Cheesy
Big farm operator using paid for miner? Scared you gonna lose a little profit once Claymore releases his miner? Lol!
Yeah, but at least I don't see the network hashrate and difficulty booming, it's even a bit below the slow launch linear increase. In very short term (like one day or so)a public good miner probably can boost us who watch over this thread all the time, also may cause price fluctuation. Maybe in long term, a good miner might provide some price support impact. Anyway, I don't see much reason to jump into high power consumption this early.

The lower electrical usage is nice but the big farms already have custom 100 sol/s miners, so I think to be competitive with them we need it.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Activity: 11
Activity: 43
Activity: 11
Activity: 8

Jump to: