Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1065. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I own 15 pcs of 5*R9 390x and 5*480x rigs.Installed V7.3 version and mining ether solo.

3 days ago I asked for a static IP from my telecom operator.

Yestereday, my rigs quited mining.I changed my pool (from coinotron to coinmine.pl).My static ip rigs gave up mining however my internet connection is fast and seems stable.

Do you experience such a problem?I connect from Serbia to Europe servers.The room is a well cooled room, with low humidity, electricity understructure is a 3 phase and grounded.So the temperature and power are eliminated among the possible causes.

You really are mining ethereum NOW? Cool.

ETH profitability jumped a fair bit when ZEC went live.

In the absence of a decent LINUX/AMD miner, I've still got my 3 primary rigs mining ETH at the moment.
 (No, I WON'T support xxternal and his propriatary pool/miner BS - and given the MASSIVE number of comments about held or non-existant payouts, I'm VERY HAPPY with my stance).

I prefer ethmine over ethpool, but the only major difference between the two is the payout method, and I don't have THAT massive of hashrate available.

https://github.com/nginnever/zogminer

you have Smiley

I installed zog, and I can't get it to recognize more than one card.

me a helped the inclusion of one card -g 0, -g 1, -g 2, ...... and then all together -g 0 1 2 3 ...
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
I own 15 pcs of 5*R9 390x and 5*480x rigs.Installed V7.3 version and mining ether solo.

Yestereday, my rigs quited mining.I changed my pool (from coinotron to coinmine.pl).My static ip rigs gave up mining however my internet connection is fast and seems stable.

Do you experience such a problem?I connect from Serbia to Europe servers.The room is a well cooled room, with low humidity, electricity understructure is a 3 phase and grounded.So the temperature and power are eliminated among the possible causes.

In the absence of a decent LINUX/AMD miner, I've still got my 3 primary rigs mining ETH at the moment.
 (No, I WON'T support xxternal and his propriatary pool/miner BS - and given the MASSIVE number of comments about held or non-existant payouts, I'm VERY HAPPY with my stance).

I prefer ethmine over ethpool, but the only major difference between the two is the payout method, and I don't have THAT massive of hashrate available.

you have Smiley

I installed zog, and I can't get it to recognize more than one card.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

you have Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

Activity: 119
Merit: 100
I really wonder if cpu mining can be optimised too, zcash miner developper Tromp recently declared  "Lots of room on GPU side. Not much on CPU side"
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

with that big of a hash, why don't you mine at ethpool?

ethpool has also EU node.

CDM v7.3 is the most stable miner of all and should not have any issues mining at major ETH pools.
Activity: 462
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
omg you guys .. he wrote that today .. how may you ask it ? just wait 2 day.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Another ETH solominer
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
1-2 days I think.
For what driver you will optimize this time?
There is big difference between 15.12 and newer ones. Also from newer ones 16.9.1 seems best. Next best choice 16.9.2 final, atleast in my tests.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 331
Is there anyone who uses Ethman efficiently to restart bat files?I can see the unmining rigs but can not restart them.Any ideas appreciated.
Activity: 331

legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
I assume you are talking about  dmj  not claymore    i dont know who dmj is tbh

DJM34 IS A CRYPTO-CODER--

He wrote mining code for Lyra2rev2 and NeoScrypt.  Adaptations of his code have become extremely fast.  VertCoin (VTC), using Lyra2rev2, became profitable (again) earlier this year.       --scryptr
Activity: 1008
What happened to dmj? I thought he was working on his new ZEC miner...

RUMOR HAS IT THAT HE SOLD IT--

There is chatter that he sold it to a mining company.  He is not going to release it any time soon; and people that pester him probably make his life miserable.       --scryptr

Big hash rate jump today, so there could be some truth to this.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
 I assume you are talking about  dmj  not claymore    i dont know who dmj is tbh
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

RUMOR HAS IT THAT HE SOLD IT--

There is chatter that he sold it to a mining company.  He is not going to release it any time soon; and people that pester him probably make his life miserable.       --scryptr
Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
legendary
Activity: 1596
+1
basicaly there is Genoil on AMD making some progress , djm flashed sick digits and afterwards showed middle finger to nvidia userbase , so we are left without any kind of dev progress and any idea if actualy anyone plan to do some cuda based coding.

Nvidia would work better with OpenCL if Nvidia didn't middle finger anything not proprietary, and push CUDA so hard. The only reason CUDA was ever invented was vendor lock, and so they started it early to stranglehold the GPGPU market.  AMD cards are a lot better perf/dollar for the popular coins anyway, so it makes sense to prioritize AMD.

This. Fuck Nvidia and their proprietary crap. AMD constantly makes things open source and offers them to Nvidia, who always basically say "thanks, but piss off". AMD for me, all the way.
Jump to: