Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1083. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Hi,

When I use option :

-r   Restart miner mode. "-r 0" (default) - restart miner if something wrong with GPU. "-r -1" - disable automatic restarting. -r >20 - restart miner if something
   wrong with GPU or by timer. For example, "-r 60" - restart miner every hour or when some GPU failed.
   "-r 1" closes miner and execute "reboot.bat" file ("reboot.bash" or "reboot.sh" for Linux version) in the miner directory (if exists) if some GPU failed.
   So you can create "reboot.bat" file and perform some actions, for example, reboot system if you put this line there: "shutdown /r /t 5 /f".

my miner says, that it can not find the reboot.bat, but reboot.bat is in miner directory?

Did someone have idea?

Your batch file is probably being run from another directory.  So the system is looking for the batch file in the directory you're calling the batch file from, not the directory where the reboot.bat exists.

Make sure in your batch file before the line where you run EthDcrMiner64.exe you change to the right directory. For example your batch file might look something like this instead:

Code:
I:
cd I:\crypto\Claymore\v7-beta
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe

Notice my first two lines.  I change to my I drive on this computer. Yours may be on C so you don't need to change.
Then I change to the folder where I installed Claymore.
Then I run the regular batch file commands.

If you do it this way your -r command will work even if your batch file isn't in the same folder as Claymore.

Hi, Now I Understand Smiley Thank you, I will try.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
I got an interesting case.

I have rx470 cards for mining whose BIOS have been updated, and the version of Claymore is v7.1. When Eth-only mining, I got totally 137MH/s; and when Eth and SC dual mining with -dcri's value 15, I got Eth's total speed 140MH/s.

Does anybody else get the same?

Quite a few of us for that matter.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I got an interesting case.

I have rx470 cards for mining whose BIOS have been updated, and the version of Claymore is v7.1. When Eth-only mining, I got totally 137MH/s; and when Eth and SC dual mining with -dcri's value 15, I got Eth's total speed 140MH/s.

Does anybody else get the same?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Hi,

When I use option :

-r   Restart miner mode. "-r 0" (default) - restart miner if something wrong with GPU. "-r -1" - disable automatic restarting. -r >20 - restart miner if something
   wrong with GPU or by timer. For example, "-r 60" - restart miner every hour or when some GPU failed.
   "-r 1" closes miner and execute "reboot.bat" file ("reboot.bash" or "reboot.sh" for Linux version) in the miner directory (if exists) if some GPU failed.
   So you can create "reboot.bat" file and perform some actions, for example, reboot system if you put this line there: "shutdown /r /t 5 /f".

my miner says, that it can not find the reboot.bat, but reboot.bat is in miner directory?

Did someone have idea?

Your batch file is probably being run from another directory.  So the system is looking for the batch file in the directory you're calling the batch file from, not the directory where the reboot.bat exists.

Make sure in your batch file before the line where you run EthDcrMiner64.exe you change to the right directory. For example your batch file might look something like this instead:

Code:
I:
cd I:\crypto\Claymore\v7-beta
EthDcrMiner64.exe

Notice my first two lines.  I change to my I drive on this computer. Yours may be on C so you don't need to change.
Then I change to the folder where I installed Claymore.
Then I run the regular batch file commands.

If you do it this way your -r command will work even if your batch file isn't in the same folder as Claymore.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Search for "Zcash" in this thread and you will see my answer.

sorry to have asked a question you obviously answered a number of times already   :-(

Thanks for the hard work!!

Jim
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Search for "Zcash" in this thread and you will see my answer.
legendary
Hello!

Internet infected by new cryptocurrency https://z.cash/. It new way. It start at 28.10.2016. All pre-buy hash zcash at genesis mining. You new version support it?

@claymore..  I dont understand his english very well.. but I am with him on the zcash mining.. can/will you make a gpu miner for zcash..

?
Jim
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello!

Internet infected by new cryptocurrency https://z.cash/. It new way. It start at 28.10.2016. All pre-buy hash zcash at genesis mining. You new version support it?

Activity: 93
-U --cuda-extragpu-mem 4096 --cuda-streams 1 --cuda-block-size 64 --cuda-grid-size 4096

for genoil

for ccminer i use 1.8.2 with -i 23 no special parameter (but also not specifing intensity is giving me same results)

settings :

70 % power limit

+ 212 core

+ 756 mem

60% fan speed

Temp limit 92 degrees ( videocards at 63 degrees anyway so no problem) power approximately 350  - 370 w from the wall (3x 1070 gtx)

alterantively i could specify no param to genoil and get  70 mhs  to ethereum and  240 from ccminer  with same card specs.

raising power limit and core or mem does not yeld any significant improvement but raising the engery consumed. alternatively there is also possibility to run x11revo  at 11mhs and eth at 9 mhs OR  23 mhs Eth and 6 mhs x11 revo for each card . same settings. Pretty good considering that just x11rev gives 36 mh max on 3 cards ( so 12 mhs per card). power is lower . 320 w

also i wanted to ask why if i put 50 % power the cores do not turbo bost and hangs at  low speed _ they should stay at 1400 - 1500 according to oc but they chill at 1000 slowing greatly eht (happens both with u and genoil... with cc miner instead card does not sit but keep working at full speed)

else 1070 gtx would be best card for eth. 70w @ 34 mhs by solving this issue

I tried these settings on my 1070 and get about 7mh/s on ETH and 200 mh/s on LBRY using genoil and ccminer...doesn't seem good at all. I'm not sure what you're doing if this is working for you.
Activity: 96
Hi,

When I use option :

Did someone have idea?
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
The best pool for ethereum ? i use nvidia .

I use the Ethpool.org. It is quite good if you have more than 1GH/s. Or you can use the https://www.miningrigrentals.com

Thanks , i dont put ETH address poloniex or bittrex for mining ? .

AN EXCHANGE WALLET WILL WORK--

But the attacks on the Ethereum network have left mining deposits in a sluggish state.  A hard-fork fix is scheduled for tomorrow.  If you use GETH, be sure to upgrade after the fork.  Most pools and exchanges will be updating; tomorrow may be a rough day.       --scryptr
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

I use the Ethpool.org. It is quite good if you have more than 1GH/s. Or you can use the https://www.miningrigrentals.com

Thanks , i dont put ETH address poloniex or bittrex for mining ? .
Activity: 503
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
i used this bat file for eth-Lbry mining
------------------------------------------------
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool etc-eu1.nanopool.org:19999 -ewal mywallet/rig1/myemail -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://lbry.suprnova.cc:6256 -dwal myuser.rig2 -dpsw x -dcoin lbc
---------------------------------------------------

But it doesn't work and give me just hashrate for Eth only....what' wrong in my bat file Huh?please guide
thanks

note:
----------------------------------
I am mining (eth-sia) now successfully too. with (one R9 390x + R9 380 + R9 280x about eth =65 MHZ  and Sia 1000MHZ)

I think you need to add -esm 0

That means stratum mode which is what you're using for Suprnova LBC
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
i used this bat file for eth-Lbry mining
------------------------------------------------
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool etc-eu1.nanopool.org:19999 -ewal mywallet/rig1/myemail -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://lbry.suprnova.cc:6256 -dwal myuser.rig2 -dpsw x -dcoin lbc
---------------------------------------------------

But it doesn't work and give me just hashrate for Eth only....what' wrong in my bat file Huh?please guide
thanks

note:
I am mining (eth-sia) now successfully too. with (one R9 390x + R9 380 + R9 280x about eth =65 MHZ  and Sia 1000MHZ)
legendary

@claymore:
Is there a way we can call the monitoring API directly instead of using the provided EthMan.exe.
I have my own  webmon I would like to use.  just need the json calls/commands.  any documentation?
Jim

No docs currently, but protocol is very easy, you can see it with any sniffer like WireShark.

thxs for response.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer

@claymore:
Is there a way we can call the monitoring API directly instead of using the provided EthMan.exe.
I have my own  webmon I would like to use.  just need the json calls/commands.  any documentation?
Jim

No docs currently, but protocol is very easy, you can see it with any sniffer like WireShark.
legendary

@claymore:

Jim
Jump to: