Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1078. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
UNKNOWN OPTION -cvddc
UNKNOWN OPTION 950,

means its not working on rx470?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Should we expect any sort of ZCash miner from you? Do you have any plans for it @Claymore?

Nice to see the minimum fan speed setting in the newer version of your GPU miner, was looking forward for it.

He said he will not work on the ZCash miners before it is lanuched. He might work on it later in the time.
Activity: 6
Hi.
Is it possible to add integration for http://shop.open-dev.ru/index.php?route=product/product&path=18&product_id=49 in miner?
It's good solution to control farm by itself.

Miner can call .bat file exery X seconds, this .bat can send data to COM port or do something else to reset your watchdog. I can add this feature.

It will be fine. Please add this feature.
Activity: 2
Hello

New pool with 0% fee : all block for miners
http://ethpool.from.corsica

Have fun
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Should we expect any sort of ZCash miner from you? Do you have any plans for it @Claymore?

Nice to see the minimum fan speed setting in the newer version of your GPU miner, was looking forward for it.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
The 2GB cards should work till January 2017 or so....

Unfortunately, in many cases OpenCL application cannot allocate entire GPU memory, for example, drivers can reserve some memory for desktop (200-300MB usually). Also, if miner generates DAG on GPU, it must allocate additional buffer for it (about 30MB).

same here with my 2 gb 380itx (for my htpc) it was on ubuntu 15.10 amd 15.12 driver. it was not the desktop card - ie not using it for the desktop display my 8 gb 390 card was driving the display.

no workie..
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Hi.
Is it possible to add integration for http://shop.open-dev.ru/index.php?route=product/product&path=18&product_id=49 in miner?

Miner can call .bat file exery X seconds, this .bat can send data to COM port or do something else to reset your watchdog. I can add this feature.
Activity: 73
Please fix mobile application, I look forward SIA to but it shows DCR
And you can set the application to be somewhere box with overall speed and ETH SIA?

http://www.imgup.cz/image/LAjf

Activity: 6
Hi.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
You need at least 3GB ram to be able to mine with RX470 or RX480.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
A problem testing single 470 (XFX 4GB) on Win 7 SP1
Tried drivers 16.9.1 and 16.10.2, same result:

Code:
868 OpenCL platform: AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
868 OpenCL initializing...
868 AMD Cards available: 1
868 GPU #0: Ellesmere, 3072 MB available, 32 compute units
868 POOL/SOLO version
868 b240
868 Platform: Windows
868 start building OpenCL program...
and crash

Yes, it says 3072MB 0-o, altho all other programs (GPUZ, afterburner) say 4096MB ...

Any ideas? Tried even -lidag 3, no change
The system is low powered Sempron with 2GB ram, but I have another rig with 4 7950s running with same configuration Sad
Activity: 101
anybody has 5-6 cards working on windows 7 ? i get error 42 all the time on 5th and 6th card.

ideas?

i used this gpu mod and got 6 cards running fine, check all the boxes and restart, before mining, i had the same problem in win7
https://lbr.id.lv/6xgpu_mod/6xGPU_mod.html
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
anybody has 5-6 cards working on windows 7 ? i get error 42 all the time on 5th and 6th card.

ideas?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation

The software always close like this.
Why Huh All miner softwares are the same on Win 10 but they work on Win 7

The problem is the driver. I remove Crimson 15.12 Win 10 and install Win 7 Crimson 15.12. Then it works !

The software always close like this.
Why Huh All miner softwares are the same on Win 10 but they work on Win 7
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
v7.3:

- now miner supports HTTP for remote monitoring, you can check miner state remotely via browser, check "-mport" option for details.
- added temperature management for Linux gpu-pro drivers. Note: root access is required to manage fans speed.
- added "-fanmin" option.
- fixed issue with "-allcoins exp" option.
- EthMan: added options for number of decimal points in displayed statistics.
- some minor improvements and bug fixes.

Hi Claymore!

Due to the problems with fan management with linux pro drivers, I created a script in python to set the fan for every card in order to set a temperature. ( I send also the data to my telegram bot! Wink )

Can I use my script with this new version?... I mean... if your miner set the fans, perhaps I have a problem with my script. Tks!

If you did not set "-tt" option, miner only reads fan status, it does not set fans speed.
Activity: 89
v7.3:

- now miner supports HTTP for remote monitoring, you can check miner state remotely via browser, check "-mport" option for details.
- added temperature management for Linux gpu-pro drivers. Note: root access is required to manage fans speed.

Hi Claymore!

Due to the problems with fan management with linux pro drivers, I created a script in python to set the fan for every card in order to set a temperature. ( I send also the data to my telegram bot! Wink )

Can I use my script with this new version?... I mean... if your miner set the fans, perhaps I have a problem with my script. Tks!
This miner works on Windows 7 x64 without any problem. I switched to 6 graphic cards and Windows 10 x64. Now the miner software doesnt work. What is the problem.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
v7.3:

Mr. Claymore  you are a brilliant.. Have to check new version. Thanks
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
v7.3:

TYVM for number of decimals displayed!
Jump to: