Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1082. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I sometimes get a hang if the driver crash on one of the cards in the rig. How can I restart the miner f.ex every 3 hours? or more? Did you make a restart parameter?

There is a -r option... I set my config with -r 1 and provide a reboot.bat script in the same folder as the start.bat
If the miner hangs, it will reboot your system
Activity: 12
Пpи cбoe SIA пyлa мaйнep пepexoдит нa dpool.txt и выдaeт oшибкy #52, чтo этo знaчит? Hacтpoйки вce вepны: POOL: http://dcr.suprnova.cc:2252, WALLET: vasyok.vasyok, PSW: ****
Activity: 3
Hello! I want to make some scheduled task to activate/disable some GPUs on a specific time, but my working solution consists in a task that kill the EthDcrMiner64.exe process and restart it with a different config.txt... Does anyone know if EthMan.exe has some CLI commands to avoid the kill/restart behaviour? Something like:

Code:
EthMan.exe hostname:port newconfig.txt

Thanks for the help!

My config-lowpower.txt has the parameter -di 024, and I want to change that to -di 012345 from the command line... Thanks!
Activity: 6
hello
i get this  error after 1h  or 2h  mining    (Miner thread hangs, need to restart miner!  )
can you help
RX 480    * 4
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I sometimes get a hang if the driver crash on one of the cards in the rig. How can I restart the miner f.ex every 3 hours? or more? Did you make a restart parameter?

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
FOR THIS :
--------------------------------
ethdcrminer64 -epool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.usa.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal wallet.worker -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://lbry.usa.nicehash.com:3356 -dwal wallet.worker -dpsw x -dcoin lbc

---------------------------------
first question :
what we must do for  "WALLET LBRY"?  any site is exist for create wallet?

and second question

WE MUST have a username for nicehash pool or not  for using this code?
ethdcrminer64 -epool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.usa.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal wallet.worker -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://lbry.usa.nicehash.com:3356 -dwal wallet.worker -dpsw x -dcoin lbc

thanks

ANY GUIDE ?

wallet.worker <= your BTC address for both
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Guys i dont understand to create a worker on ethpool.org .

use this .bat ethpool:
   EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F -epsw x

I want create 3 workers .
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Claymore, is there any chance to change the logic of pool failover?

Traditional failover (up/down) is kinda useless for ethereum pools. They usually are up, however find kadzillion excuses to reject shares.
I'm talking specifically about dwarfpool and ethermine. Time by time they catch a glitch and reject 100% of the shares.

The latest was dwarfpools "corrupt DAG". At the same time older GPUs on expanse dwarfpool with same miner (7.2) mined ok, so this was obviously issue on the pool side.
The pool is up, but 100% rejecting shares. This doesn't force the miner to switch to failover pool. As a result farm is not just generating rejected shares for half of the night, but also consumes full power for nothing.

Handling this situation miner-side is quite easy, 5 consecutive rejects = GTFO for 1 hour. I don't pretend that numbers 5 rejects and 1 hours are optimal, they are just suggestions.

If you got 100% rejected shares, miner will switch pool in several minutes. Miner checks latest 10 shares that it sent, if pool rejected >5 shares, miner will disconnect. After 3 disconnects it will select next pool in the list. If you have a log file that demonstrates that it does not work - PM me it so I can check it.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
hi claymore

is there anyway to switch pool instantly without restarting the miner?

Place pool(s) in "epools.txt". In runtime in v7.2 you can press "r" key to reload this file so you can apply new pool immediately.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
FOR THIS :

first question :

and second question

thanks

ANY GUIDE ?
Activity: 26
Claymore, is there any chance to change the logic of pool failover?

Traditional failover (up/down) is kinda useless for ethereum pools. They usually are up, however find kadzillion excuses to reject shares.
I'm talking specifically about dwarfpool and ethermine. Time by time they catch a glitch and reject 100% of the shares.

The latest was dwarfpools "corrupt DAG". At the same time older GPUs on expanse dwarfpool with same miner (7.2) mined ok, so this was obviously issue on the pool side.
The pool is up, but 100% rejecting shares. This doesn't force the miner to switch to failover pool. As a result farm is not just generating rejected shares for half of the night, but also consumes full power for nothing.

Handling this situation miner-side is quite easy, 5 consecutive rejects = GTFO for 1 hour. I don't pretend that numbers 5 rejects and 1 hours are optimal, they are just suggestions.

Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
FOR THIS :

first question :

and second question

thanks
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
looking for command line for nvida on nicehash with eth and lbry coins

Activity: 84
hi claymore

is there anyway to switch pool instantly without restarting the miner?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
looking for command line for nvida on nicehash with eth and lbry coins
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
For ethash auto switching on MPH, what's the command line suppose to be?
You connect with:
us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020

I am using:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -cvddc 1130,1130 -mvddc 975,975 -cclock 1340,1340 -mclock 2150,2150 -eworker gpu -dcri 30,30 -epool stratum+tcp://us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -ewal name.gpu -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal name.gpu -dpsw x -dcoin sia -esm 2 -mode 0 -powlim 50,50 -tstop 89,89 -tt 81,81 -ttli 86,86 -allpools 1 -estale 1 -mport 0
They mentioned -allcoins 1 is also needed perhaps?
Is my -esm 2 correct?
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
I am trying to switch from putting options in start.bat file in config.txt file, for easier remote administration of the configs. But I have one problem. How do I keep each worker name unique for pool monitoring while sending the same config.txt to miners from EthMan ? Is there some option to keep worker name unique, separate of config.txt?
IF the answer is no, then I suggest to claymore that he should have an option to start the miner with a -workername paramater in start.bat and maybe put an alias variable in the config.txt like $worker, which the miner replaces wherever it finds with the worker name, so it could work for both coins minerd.

Load ETHMan.exe.  Click on help tab at top.

From the help file:

Notes:

- You can send same file to several miners at once.
  Before sending a file, all strings %NAME% will be replaced with miner names.
  For example, you send epools.txt which contains this line:
      POOL: eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008, WALLET: 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F/%NAME%, PSW: x
  Every miner will get own epools.txt with their names, for example:
     POOL: eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008, WALLET: 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F/Rig1, PSW: x
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Is a newer version of claymore miner required for the upcoming hardforks?

no. the pool you mine at takes care of that, the miner does not have to do anything.

you do have to update your wallet, such as mist, though. the link to the new software is here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/57z3zi/hard_fork_in_less_than_24_hours_upgrade_your/
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Is a newer version of claymore miner required for the upcoming hardforks?
Activity: 29
I am trying to switch from putting options in start.bat file in config.txt file, for easier remote administration of the configs. But I have one problem. How do I keep each worker name unique for pool monitoring while sending the same config.txt to miners from EthMan ? Is there some option to keep worker name unique, separate of config.txt?
IF the answer is no, then I suggest to claymore that he should have an option to start the miner with a -workername paramater in start.bat and maybe put an alias variable in the config.txt like $worker, which the miner replaces wherever it finds with the worker name, so it could work for both coins minerd.
Jump to: