Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1085. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Hellow Claymore.
I have one problem. In the rig i have two HIS RX 470/ All works fine exept monitoring. Miner show only one(the first) gpu stats(temp. and fan).

I had a similar issue a few weeks ago. Hope you figure it out!
Disable crossfire......
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hellow Claymore.
I have one problem. In the rig i have two HIS RX 470/ All works fine exept monitoring. Miner show only one(the first) gpu stats(temp. and fan).

I had a similar issue a few weeks ago. Hope you figure it out!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
hello i am mining with 4 cards
3 sapphire
1 gigabyte
miner work first 5 minutes and giving hashrate of 18 18 16 15
but after 5 minutes hashrate will 18 18 16 0

pls guide me why this happing

and i am getting error

watch dog gpu 4 hangs in opencl call, exit

Try swapping the cards around e.g. put 4th GPU in the primary PCI-E slot.

there is these slots in my MOBO

1 PCIEX16_1
2 PCIEX16_2
3 PCIEX1_1
4 PCIEX1_2
5 PCIEX4_1
6 PCIEX4_2
7 PCI
so in which slot i put my 4th card?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
3 sapphire
1 gigabyte

and i am getting error

Try swapping the cards around e.g. put 4th GPU in the primary PCI-E slot.
3 sapphire
1 gigabyte

and i am getting error

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
maxmad_x that's why I've asked:
-dbg   debug log and messages. "-dbg 0" - (default) create log file but don't show debug messages.
   "-dbg 1" - create log file and show debug messages.

hmm..  you mean crash of miner or whole rig?
how much resources (ram, processor, disk)  do you have?
any info from event viewer?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I am sorry, I could use some more help than what is listed here that I can find.  I downloaded the Claymore's file and extracted it.  I then read the readme file and nowhere in there does it tell me how to set things up and all.  I do not understand.  Are there step by step instructions out there that can assist me?

Edit the "start" file of the miner, it's actually nothing more than a couple of commands written there. Then check out the Read-Me file, you should find some important stuff to type in at the start file with the help of FAQ's given there.
Activity: 588
I am sorry, I could use some more help than what is listed here that I can find.  I downloaded the Claymore's file and extracted it.  I then read the readme file and nowhere in there does it tell me how to set things up and all.  I do not understand.  Are there step by step instructions out there that can assist me?
GPU2, OpenCL error 36 cannot write buffer for DAG

what does that mean?
than miner restarts
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ͻ
▒        Claymore's Dual ETH + DCR/SC/LBC GPU Miner v7.1         ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ͼ

ETH: 1 pool is specified
No AMD cards in the list.

where is that list ?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I'm running a 750Ti, which claymore miner should i be using. also is there anywhere i can find a step by step guide for installing the claymore miner? thanks in advance for the help.

CLAYMORE'S MINER IS RELEASED AS BINARIES--

You merely copy them to a directory and execute.  Intstructions are on the first page of this thread, and in the readme file

However, a GTX 750ti card is not considered a good choice for Dagger-Hashimoto  (Ethereum) mining.  The card does not perform well due to memory access limitations.  Although the card was once able to mine ETH at ~8MH/s, the DAG file grew too large for this particular memory architecture to handle.  Mining ETH now will likely be at 0.5 to 1.0MH/s.   There are many posts in multiple threads regarding the limitations of the GTX 750ti when mining ETH.       --scryptr
I am currently using it on minergate and I am getting 1.34 Mh/s for ETH/ETC (When it was up and running).  I was told if I use claymore, it would get better Mh/s than what I am getting at minergate.
Activity: 476
In version 7.2, '-ttdcr' is using the temperature from GPU#1 but adjusting GPU#0:
-ttdcr 85
-mode 1-1
-dcri 60

GPU#1 is always at 90C so GPU#0 is effectively always reduced.

The sequence of GPUs in temp and Hashrate is not same. It has been discussed before. You will have to find the GPU number of the one which is high and change ttdcr for that.
Thank you

I already know about that problem with the order; that isn't what I said.

I figured out how to fix it when I was testing disabling one card. If you enable both the cards manually but the other way around, then it seems to fix it:
"-di 10"
Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
In version 7.2, '-ttdcr' is using the temperature from GPU#1 but adjusting GPU#0:
-ttdcr 85
-mode 1-1
-dcri 60

The sequence of GPUs in temp and Hashrate is not same. It has been discussed before. You will have to find the GPU number of the one which is high and change ttdcr for that.
Thank you
Activity: 476
-ttdcr 85
-mode 1-1
-dcri 60

GH
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I'm running a 750Ti, which claymore miner should i be using. also is there anywhere i can find a step by step guide for installing the claymore miner? thanks in advance for the help.

You merely copy them to a directory and execute.  Intstructions are on the first page of this thread, and in the readme file

However, a GTX 750ti card is not considered a good choice for Dagger-Hashimoto  (Ethereum) mining.  The card does not perform well due to memory access limitations.  Although the card was once able to mine ETH at ~8MH/s, the DAG file grew too large for this particular memory architecture to handle.  Mining ETH now will likely be at 0.5 to 1.0MH/s.   There are many posts in multiple threads regarding the limitations of the GTX 750ti when mining ETH.       --scryptr

That's not the full truth. That may be right for ETH, but my 750tis (Gainward Golden Samples) perform at around 10 MH/s with Dagger Hashimoto. It's only a question of DAG size. (=currency choice)
Note: Results may be different for CDM.
And BTW, thanks for helping the newbies.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Dear, you can add a miner Vcash (XVC)?
Jump to: