Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1162. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Anybody tried 6.2 with multiple Pascal cards?

Will try when I get home. With 6.1 I got about 30MH/s total for 4 1070s with latest drivers...
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
any comments?

In your case miner has to recreate DAGs but it does not reallocate memory on GPU, so it can fail only if your PSU is weak (generation DAG requires more power than mining itslef) or GPUs are overclocked too much.
You can try "-gser 1" or "-gser 2" if it is PSU. If not and you don't want to reduce clocks, there is nothing that you can do with this miner if you want to mine ETC solo.
You can also try "-allcoins -1" option (note not "1" but "-1") to recreate DAGs at start, but in an hour it will do it again. Though, if it works, you can set "-r 60" to restart miner before it, but it is not smart solution anyway.
donator
Miners developer
v6.2:

- now you can turn on/off cards in runtime with "0"..."9" keys.

Ok, found 1 Bug: 0.....9 keys turn off GPUs in ETH & SIA but when i turn on GPU´s only work for ETH - in SIA still off

In dual mode, there are three states: off all, off sia, on all. So press the key again.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
v6.2:

Ok, found 1 Bug: 0.....9 keys turn off GPUs in ETH & SIA but when i turn on GPU´s only work for ETH - in SIA still off
Activity: 45
v6.2:

- released version for Linux with nvidia support.
- fixed Ethereum solo mining mode.
- added "-cvddc" and "-mvddc" options for adjusting voltages for latest AMD 4xx cards.
- bug fixes.

Great Work :-) Now Dual Soloing works perfect with your miner. (Parity 1.3 / Sia UI 1.0.2)

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool http://localhost:8545 -dpool http://localhost:9980/miner/header -dcoin sia -mode 0 -dcri 45 -tstop 85 -allcoins 1 -allpools 1 -ethi 16 -dbg -1 -di 012345

Thanks,

cg

Gary
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Set most things via AMD Overdrive, fans and memory speed and powerlimit.

Only set, GPU overclock speed and temps target via Claymore.

This way, you can benchmark share yields versus overclock speeds of Claymore Dual Miner by creating .Bat copied files with different GPU overclocks.

This way, you won't blindly run GPU overclocks that produce 0% extra yield in shares per hour, but the higher overclock ends up damaging your GPU.

The mantra is: if it does not yield extra shares, then don't run the higher overclock on your GPU.

Running, just a tad under the correct overclock will safeguard the resale price of your GPUs!

Google, you GPU and find out what the professional overclockers review samples got for their overclocks.

Overclock only at your own risk and responsibility.

Great Work from Claymore, again Smiley

Activity: 32
If the miner doesn't work with some pool - let me know its address and port, I'll check it.

Fixed, please confirm:
https://mega.nz/#!WoYEDLzb!2wBQPWVdvqOfkkRMoR8LJ_TgO76cTvtVXL5dpRI1h24

I test it and confirm it`s work.

1 more on ETH  now 70 epoch, on ETC 69,   it happens once a week, there is a gap in epochs  Huh

and after 15 minutes the starting ETC-solo its start devfee and make new dag after thet back again to 69 epoch and drivers are stack and i nead reboot all rigs every 15 minutes    Angry   It occurs only on 390/390X...

any comments?
Activity: 26
Last file Miner i see only v6.0...
donator
Miners developer
v6.2:

- added "-cvddc" and "-mvddc" options for adjusting voltages for latest AMD 4xx cards.
- bug fixes.
ubuntu 14.04 amdgpu-pro_16.30  rx480*6
-No shows temperature and fans speed
-Options does not work "-powlim, -cclock, -mclock"

Miner uses ADL to access temps/fans (libatiadlxx.so). Make sure you have latest APP SDK. I did not check it for Linux, if you have latest drivers and APP SDK it means that AMD did not support ADL for latest cards in Linux yet. But if miner shows "AMD ADL library not found, temperature management for AMD GPUs disabled." it means that you don't have ADL lib installed.
Activity: 49
v6.2:

- bug fixes.
ubuntu 14.04 amdgpu-pro_16.30  rx480*6
-No shows temperature and fans speed
-Options does not work "-powlim, -cclock, -mclock"
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

One I could think of if miner keeps or reapplies the settings at restart after a crash/hang vs wattman where you need to manually redo the settings.

Good point! I never consider that because my rigs are very stable  Grin
Activity: 199
Merit: 100

For example, there is no WattMan in Linux.

Ok, but what about in Windows? Are there any advantages?

One I could think of if miner keeps or reapplies the settings at restart after a crash/hang vs wattman where you need to manually redo the settings.
Activity: 30

If you're a casual miner, you could have stock settings for general PC use, and over/under clock/volt settings for mining only.  More options are always a good thing, just be creative and you'll find uses for them.
legendary

donator
Miners developer
v6.2:

- bug fixes.

Are there any significant advantages in using the miner to over/underclock instead of letting WattMan take care of that?

Am I missing something here?

legendary
v6.2:

- bug fixes.

Are there any significant advantages in using the miner to over/underclock instead of letting WattMan take care of that?

Am I missing something here?
donator
Miners developer
Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
how can I make just siacoin extraction of nanopool with claymore software?
you can paste the string for the bat?

thank you very much

OP or Readme, "FAQ" section:

- How to mine Decred or Sia ONLY with this Ethereum Dual miner?
  No way. It is Ethereum miner with extra bonus coins. To mine extra coins only use other miners.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
how can I make just siacoin extraction of nanopool with claymore software?
you can paste the string for the bat?

thank you very much
donator
Miners developer
v6.2:

- bug fixes.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Thats all you need, don't put the miner's location in the bat, just put the exe's name and the shortcut handles the location.

go to CDM-2, right click the bat, create shortcut. copy shortcut, go to start, programs, startup-> rightclick, open, rightclick paste.

Thank you!
Jump to: