Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1268. (Read 6590565 times)

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Could you add sound notification when miner is down with ability on\off that feauture.

Already done in v4.6, just wait for 2-3 hours until I release it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Could you add sound notification when miner is down with ability on\off that feauture.
legendary
Hey Claymore, how do you think, maybe hashrate of each card's separatelly in your monitor would be more informative ?

Already done, set appropriate checkbox in "Options" tab.

Awesome!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
hello guys

How long does it take for the currency to hit my ethereumwallet.com  ?

its still at 0.0  after one hour.  The miner shows shares being found and accepted

thanks

Hi, what mining pool are you using?

Usually the shares being found will be credited to your wallet when you reached a certain payout threshold (ex: 0.1 eth). It will take many days to get 0.1 eth if you are only using 1 gpu.

Also giving additional info on your mining PC specs would be helpful in giving you more accurate feedback.
donator
Miners developer
Hey Claymore, how do you think, maybe hashrate of each card's separatelly in your monitor would be more informative ?

Already done, set appropriate checkbox in "Options" tab.
legendary
Activity: 37
thank you for this miner  Cheesy

for a dual 380x is it a good result :
41Mhs => Eth
610Mhs => DCR

?

thank you
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
hello guys

How long does it take for the currency to hit my ethereumwallet.com  ?

its still at 0.0  after one hour.  The miner shows shares being found and accepted

thanks
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
LTC fan 4ever
I am soon planning to start mining with 3 x 390x

If you just want to mine Ethereum, the 390 is better than 390x as they have the same speed. It is also cheaper.
donator
Miners developer
Hi Claymore, when do you plan to give us a new release?

In a few hours.
Activity: 2
Hi Claymore, when do you plan to give us a new release?
Activity: 1
@claymore

is it possible having an option in the command to reboot the pc when suddenly no internet connection for a long time?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I am soon planning to start mining with 3 x 390x
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Yeah Claymore, if you indeed wrote in a backdoor - I'm sure you'd tell us, RIGHT?
WTF - There is  %0 chance of risk abatement by asking the developer anything about this.

You are 100% correct.

I understand your work here has value, but, it's based on software that others have built.
At some point, you really should consider releasing the code.

You are wrong. I don't use any GPL code and I don't have to release sources. There are a few ETH miners, you can easily detect if a miner is based on original ethminer.

Or, address the problems of virus "confusion" like a typical software vendor.

Did you ever try that? I did. The only real option is to contact AV vendor and tell them about false alarm. And usually false alarms are from weak AV with no real support, they just ignore your messages.
It's impossible task. Especially for mining software that can be used in botnets with almost no changes.

This is why I refuse to use your miner, and don't promote it.

No problem. Some people use only free and open-source software like Linux. Some people pay for closed-source software like Windows. You always have a choice.

Thanks for the reply Claymore - good to know your opinions on this topic.
Activity: 202
Merit: 104
Hey, Claymore. I've got some code that implements coinotron stratum protocol I added to open-ethereum-pool and have been testing my pool code with your miner. When I set -esm 2, on every new job I get
Code:
ETH: Outdated share found - skip
I assume this is because my pool has very low diff, so it hits a share before work gets changed, but it only happens in that mode, so just wondering if I am doing something wrong or if that's harmless.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
well i guess no one has any idea how to help me figure out my issue with this miner so ill just switch back to genoils on that full rig till the next update
i cant be restarting that rig 5 times a day and his doesnt have the issue

cidman maybe I can help, try this:  -gser   this setting can improve stability on multi-GPU systems if miner hangs during startup. It serializes GPUs initalization routines. Use "-gser 1" to serailize some of routines and "-gser 2" to serialize all routines.
   Default value is "0" (no serialization, fast initialization)
legendary
not to change the subject, but Claymore I have a feature request, and that is to fall back to failover if all the ETH shares are being rejected (hi dwarfpool).  

Ok, it will disconnect if number of shares >= 5 and invalid shares rate > 50%. But note that it will lose some time anyway because it has to wait for 5 shares.

great thanks a lot !  no problem for lost time, this is just in the event dwarfpool (for those on dwarf) rejects all shares for like...6 hours straight or something Smiley
donator
Miners developer
not to change the subject, but Claymore I have a feature request, and that is to fall back to failover if all the ETH shares are being rejected (hi dwarfpool).  

Ok, it will disconnect if number of shares >= 5 and invalid shares rate > 50%. But note that it will lose some time anyway because it has to wait for 5 shares.
Activity: 162
Merit: 102
well i guess no one has any idea how to help me figure out my issue with this miner so ill just switch back to genoils on that full rig till the next update
i cant be restarting that rig 5 times a day and his doesnt have the issue
legendary
Jump to: