Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1271. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
I think sometimes dwarf rejects all the shares until you restart or something...maybe claymore can put an option to go to failover if you get x rejects in a row or something like that, that would be nice
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Dwarf has been giving me lowered results since last DAG change, gonna switch to coinotron for some time.
Btw as of todays switch one of my 280x is under 19Mh/s
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Is anyone else getting 0 valid ethereum shares submitted since about 5 hours ago? We've been mining around the clock for quite a long time with this miner when not rented. Since about 5 hours ago, 0 valid shares submitted on Dwarfpool. Is it a miner issue, or a pool issue?

I'm on Ethermine and submitting shares just fine.

Can someone give me a good command line to connect to ethpool or ethermine?  It seems to not work the same way as dwarfpool.  
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xe4b10dff72b58a363a3c8b70e21cfb236e2697c9.asus -epsw x -di 1 -esm 1 -mode 1 -r 0 -etha 0 -ethi 16 -ftime 10
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
Is anyone else getting 0 valid ethereum shares submitted since about 5 hours ago? We've been mining around the clock for quite a long time with this miner when not rented. Since about 5 hours ago, 0 valid shares submitted on Dwarfpool. Is it a miner issue, or a pool issue?

Can someone give me a good command line to connect to ethpool or ethermine?  It seems to not work the same way as dwarfpool. 
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

Dwarf has been working fine for me. I mean today, it has some problems recently, but not today  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

ethermine and ethpool working like clock work -- love this 2 pools
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I am getting 14mh/s stock clock 270x -- no special flags or anything.  

edit apparently its 13.2 now.
Activity: 13
what do people get with their 270s with claymore these days? with ethereum only.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be

Dwarfpool has problems
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

Activity: 162
Merit: 102
been having a problem the past week or so figured id ask here
ever since i put 6 cards in my rig ive been having crash issues, random times sometimes 30 min sometimes right away sometimes after a few hours
lowering setting dont change anything with the crashing, mining only eth dont fix it
not a heat issue pretty much not anything basic
no psu issues they are evga 1k and run great
running a mint cinnimon os with the 15.12 driver
everything is on usb extenders
this rig in particular is a mix and match of cards atm (this might be the issue) 2x 370 2x 390 7950 280x
when i put 4 cards in it the 1st time i did have similar issues i corrected with ram putting 10 GB in it but ud think 10 would be enough right?
this is kinda my only last test, using more ram, ima try today before switch cards out for more of a match in chipsets/generations
should add as well my cl is basic just the export strings for forcing 64 bit and the mem ones plus just the setting for the pool ethermine
cant access log as they are corrupt from the crash
also stock settings for cards no OC only + max powerlimit
'coulda be" strong could hardware since a few new cards but hopefully not

also wanted to do some tests on windows 7 but aany time i plug a card in with the usb extender i get no boot on the windows drive
says bootloader error or wont show video at all and not sure if it posts
only with window drive in it tho
this happens on multiple mobos
this a problem for anyone else? if not then ima try a diff cable or brand or something
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
A suggestion for improvement:

What about decreasing intensity (-ethi) paramneter with temperature rising?
During summer days temperature problem will get only worse :/

Similar suggestion was made for decred intensity, i believe claymore is looking into it.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
A suggestion for improvement:

What about decreasing intensity (-ethi) paramneter with temperature rising?
During summer days temperature problem will get only worse :/
legendary
Have anyone managed to make CDM with new Dagger-Hashimoto algo on Nicehash? Could you share the config or bat file?

What coins is this algo for?
I tried to search for it, but was only able to find Ethereum based coins (and Ethereum is not using pure dagger-hashimoto afaik)

This is mainly for the Ethereum based coins. It can also co mine other coin, called Decred. It is all in the OP.

I was asking about dagger-hashimoto on nicehash. They already have ethereum algo so this is confusing.
The Etherium option on nicehash is working like ordinary pool. Noone can buy hashing power from it.
Dagger-hashimoto option works like all other algos on nicehash(except eth). Users can buy hashing power and redirect it to any pool they need (to be precise to any pool that supports new nicehash stratum implementation).

Hmm, guess I will have to take a second look into it. Benchmark in nicehash miner have shown me two different values for those 2 algos.
Thanks for the info Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Have anyone managed to make CDM with new Dagger-Hashimoto algo on Nicehash? Could you share the config or bat file?

I tried to search for it, but was only able to find Ethereum based coins (and Ethereum is not using pure dagger-hashimoto afaik)

This is mainly for the Ethereum based coins. It can also co mine other coin, called Decred. It is all in the OP.

I was asking about dagger-hashimoto on nicehash. They already have ethereum algo so this is confusing.
The Etherium option on nicehash is working like ordinary pool. Noone can buy hashing power from it.
Dagger-hashimoto option works like all other algos on nicehash(except eth). Users can buy hashing power and redirect it to any pool they need (to be precise to any pool that supports new nicehash stratum implementation).
legendary

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Im mining with a r9 295x2 and im only getting the temp of the first GPU using 4.5v. Its using both for mining though, anyway to fix this?

For me when crossfire is enabled only one GPU temp is show

Activity: 36
Im mining with a r9 295x2 and im only getting the temp of the first GPU using 4.5v. Its using both for mining though, anyway to fix this?
Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Jump to: