Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 127. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal/Blake2s/Keccak AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner.
=========================

Hi Guys,
Why are my 8cards setups crashing? The rig freezes immediatly after applying the first straps. When i remove the rxboost 1 it works fine. I dont have issues with my 5 and 6 cards setup.
The cards are 8x rx580 8gb. with Asrock h110.
Using Adrenalin 19.5.1 and Claymore 14.5

Please HELP!

Ok guys, just tried -rxboost 1 on another machine with 6 cards on Asrock h110 pro btc and it crashed while applying the straps in claymore.
Seems li rxboost is not working on Asrock H110 pro btc??

Please HELP!

I seem to be having the same issue.. Did you manage to resolve this?
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Is there a way to see in Claymore how many Watt im using?
yes type -showwatt 1
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Is there a way to see in Claymore how many Watt im using?
Activity: 144
Hey guys i solved it now and special thanks @dwu.

It turned out my driver was old something 17.x
now i installed the new 19.x Adrenalin and i went from
13 to 25,6 Mh/s!

Im feeling a little bit stupid that i didnt check that before
but im happy now lel.
Activity: 162
Hi,

can you pause the miner while running ?
can't find info.
thx
Activity: 50
So much tuneups now:

-memclock
-asm (1,2)
-dcri
-strape
-rxboost
 Embarrassed

what difference between -rxboost 1  and other values?  1 is equals to what?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
First, great work @Claymore!

But I face one problem ... if I mine with two instances and use for both the "-stripe" option, in my case, one instance for AMD and one instance for nVidia, the miner post the "driver in use" failure message by start the second instance. And then the miner will not use the additional speed increasing for the second instance at all.

Is that already known?

There is no way to fix it currently, two miner instances cannot use same driver at once.

what '-driver install' do?

*Driver installed successfully
*reboot
*GPU-Z show the same driver version
 Huh

This option installs/uninstalls the miner driver, not AMD video driver.
Activity: 50
what '-driver install' do?

*Driver installed successfully
*reboot
*GPU-Z show the same driver version
 Huh

Also I had Samsung Polaris with bat memory ~1860mhz. I flashed stock bios without custom timings, and -strap 1  show only 23mh. Then I flashed-back CUSTOM timings bios and it show 28.5.

So maybe miner do not have -straps for polaris_samsung@1860?
Activity: 58
Merit: 5
First, great work @Claymore!

But I face one problem ... if I mine with two instances and use for both the "-stripe" option, in my case, one instance for AMD and one instance for nVidia, the miner post the "driver in use" failure message by start the second instance. And then the miner will not use the additional speed increasing for the second instance at all.

Is that already known?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Back again with this stuttering problem, i was running to these days the BC driver but tried to update to 19.4.3 and same stuttering again. None of the drivers work after 18.?.?
Rig works with 4 cards but after connecting fifth or sixth card, it starts to lag and cant run claymore and again BC driver works perfecly but can't use -strap option Sad
Does anyone know fix for this?

Ok I will add blockchain driver support in upcoming version.
Activity: 277
Merit: 23
Did you autotune -dcri wirh -asm 2 ?
There will be new dcri values

yep, left them to auto tune

Are your straps similar to ubermix 3.4 ?
DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20
Hello,

I have issue with my rx480 mining rig, it runs before perfect, but i ahve to change ssd, and after the new win10 installation, the miner stuck after detecting pools.

I use latest win10 ltsb, asrock h81 btco pro r2.0 mobo. Onboard display is selected, and gen1 also.
I see my cards at the device manager, also installed the chipset driver, but the miner cannot start.

OverdriveNtool also detect my gpus. Change the mobo and the cpu as well, it isnt solve the issue, any idea?
I think something missing, but i dont have a clue, out of ideas Sad

I got same problem yesterday after updating to 1803.
I had to run DDU to remove drivers and install BC drivers to get it work, it was no go for Adrenaline drivers (and AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher).

DrX

What is BC drivers?
I got same problem yesterday after updating.

BC is the blockchain driver https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-Blockchain-Compute-Release-Notes.aspx
Many complain about the latest update (1803) of Microsoft. In the rigs it is mandatory to disable updates to the system and drivers of the videocard and monitor this.

Starting with 18.3.4 there no reason to go back to Blockchain drivers.
18.4.1 were bad, but 18.5.1 are decent again, so I would just stick to these or 18.3.4

I tested 18.2.1, 18.3.4 and 18.5.1, none of them worked after 1803 update, after pixel patcher system starts stuttering and claymore got stuck on start, only way to get past that was to install blockchain driver. Before update I was running 18.3.4. and those worked well. My system is almost identical (6xRX480 and H81 BTC)

Try to use 18.5.2 drivers

Back again with this stuttering problem, i was running to these days the BC driver but tried to update to 19.4.3 and same stuttering again. None of the drivers work after 18.?.?
Rig works with 4 cards but after connecting fifth or sixth card, it starts to lag and cant run claymore and again BC driver works perfecly but can't use -strap option Sad

Does anyone know fix for this?
Activity: 169
Finally got 33 mh/s with RX470 - with rxboost

I have some rx470's Samsung, Elpida and Hynix, using rxboost my rigs are crashing
what driver are you using and are your cards bios modded or stock?

I use bios modded straps, not the freaky  on the fly, looks like some of the gpus already bricked with this when i go back some pages here.
Elpida and hynix the same, 32.7 to 32.9mh/s with rxboost and phoenixminer.

what rxboost are you combining here? the rxboost is on Clay or what am I missing?

Update: rx474 and rx478 sasmung custom strap very loose rxboost + phoenixminer 33,9mh/s stable for 24h now, on cöaymore its 33mh/s now
How many millions of memory errors you have in 24h ?

No errors at all, i am running very loose custom straps

hi, i can see you are using ethos and custom strap. so please can u share some info with us?
your strap if possible and what type of samsung memory?
core clock and voltage
memory clock and voltage?
How so tou arw using rxboost in linix ethos? I thought there is only claymore 12 for linix and that version doesnt have rxboost?

thank you
Activity: 15
Merit: 2
I'm currently using P-106 with micron ram in my mining rigs.

With every strap settings i used  , either  used with sintensity values or not  , my hash rates fluctuates between 8-10 mhs .And eventually my rigs always crashed .

In this caps : I'm using strap 1  value. MEM +300 clock +0 .Hashrate fluctuates .

http://i67.tinypic.com/s2b593.jpg

Does anyone have any advice with this unstability situation  with micron ram P106 cards ?

I have the same problem, my p106's goes to zero first, then miner crashes, I tried version 14.2 (Cuda 8)the same, i tried giving strp intesity of 1 to exclude P106's , becasue I have 1070 ti's in the same rig, but nothing worked
Activity: 36

Also try using -asm 2 gave me another 0.2mh/s

Tried it, actually i lose 0.15 Mhs per card

Did you autotune -dcri wirh -asm 2 ?
There will be new dcri values
Activity: 55
Hi

Where is the latest for Linux  v14.5 and not 12  or other Huh

thanks

v12 is the latest for linux. The 14.x version are updates for windows. Read the rest of the forum posts and you'll see why
Activity: 8
Hi

Where is the latest for Linux  v14.5 and not 12  or other Huh

thanks

Activity: 29
I'm currently using P-106 with micron ram in my mining rigs.

With every strap settings i used  , either  used with sintensity values or not  , my hash rates fluctuates between 8-10 mhs .And eventually my rigs always crashed .

In this caps : I'm using strap 1  value. MEM +300 clock +0 .Hashrate fluctuates .

Does anyone have any advice with this unstability situation  with micron ram P106 cards ?
Activity: 13
Merit: 5
There are two ways to remove the "Test Mode" text in the bottom right of your screen after adding - strap and -driver.

So if the question is, "How do I remove Test Mode message" you can also use the following command, run CMD as Admin.

"bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING off"

Then reboot your system, and your good. But you can also do what was instructed in the "Readme" File

Just wanted to share, if no one else mentioned it.
Jump to: