Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 125. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 7
Dear Friends,

Please can you explain or better make tutorial how to lunch bat file like admin. Then I execute bat file normally it's opens without problem. Then I pushing right mouse button and choosing run as administrator bat immediately closing. I tried create shortcut and through properties ->advanced check run as admin, but again same shit. Please explain as easiest as possible. Thank you so much!!!!

At the end of your batch file add this line:
Code:
timeout /t -1

This line will make your batch file pause until you hit a key so you can see what is going on.  Your problem is likely that you're getting an error of some sort and the batch file is closing immediately (probably due to the fact that with administrative rights the commands are executed from a different path.  See the picture for what I mean.  If this is your problem just use an absolute path instead of a relative path.)

Activity: 294
Merit: 53
- Linux version build with some performance improvements.
Can you specify what exact performance improvements should we expect?

i gained 0.5mh/s on each RX470 with the new Linux 14.6 :-)

Hi Er0l,

i can see you are using ethos and custom strap. so please can u share some info with us?
your strap if possible and what type of samsung memory?
core clock and voltage
memory clock and voltage?
How so you are using rxboost in linux ethos? I thought there is only clay more 12 for linux and that version doesn't have rxboost?
if you wouldnt mind can you share your config in ethos?

thank you very much

send me PM

This is a public forum. You should discuss stuff like that publicly. I myself use Linux and didn't gain any hash with the new update. Please recommend what you want here so that others can learn from it too.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Hi Er0l,

i can see you are using ethos and custom strap. so please can u share some info with us?
core clock and voltage
How so you are using rxboost in linux ethos? I thought there is only clay more 12 for linux and that version doesn't have rxboost?

thank you very much

send me PM

Hi Er0l,

core clock and voltage

thank you very much

Custom Strap for Samsung K4G80325FB, but its actally working on all samsung that i have, and hynix elpida... so you just need a loose strap to gain this.
also unlock mem clocks in Bios, default is limited to 2100

Core Clock is 1180 - Voltage is 875 to 925 depends on GPU and IC2 Controllers.
Mem Clock no matter which Memory Vendor 2150 with loose straps.
i am using amdmemtweak --ref settings, i installed it custom on my ethOS.
and using -asm 2
rxboost from claymore 14.6 is not working on Linux, also the straps not working on linux!!

no new ver.14.6 to download with your link on mega

Sure there is, at top

I tried it. Not an increase in hashrate, not even a bit. I think there are some other improvements than hashrate.
I cant approve this, i gained 0,5mh/s on each gpu on linux. Now 33mh/s on claymore like phoenixminer, but claymore outperforming phoenix on hashrate on pool by 5-8%.

Great work Claymore!
Activity: 103
no new ver.14.6 to download with your link on mega
Activity: 2
help me my gpu rx580 max M/h 14 please

https://i.hizliresim.com/QPEbYy.jpg

Same trouble. 6*rx484, 13.6 each. On old BC drivers without strap 29.6 each
Activity: 30
Dear Friends,

Please can you explain or better make tutorial how to lunch bat file like admin. Then I execute bat file normally it's opens without problem. Then I pushing right mouse button and choosing run as administrator bat immediately closing. I tried create shortcut and through properties ->advanced check run as admin, but again same shit. Please explain as easiest as possible. Thank you so much!!!!

It may be that you need to reboot into test mode? Or open cmd and call the short from there to see output

I am not sure that I know what it's test mode... I can only know that I can't lunch bat file on my rig and on my own pc. So as I understand to lunch bat file with admin rights I need something to configurate in my rig, but what I found in youtube it didn't worked for me Sad

The 14.5/6 install for rxboost/strap requires a reboot setting windows into a 'test' mode. Claymore sets it for you. Maybe just reboot and try again. The other thing could be that you need to specify the path to the exe explicitly e.g."c:\path\.." I had to do that
Activity: 5
Dear Friends,

It may be that you need to reboot into test mode? Or open cmd and call the short from there to see output

I am not sure that I know what it's test mode... I can only know that I can't lunch bat file on my rig and on my own pc. So as I understand to lunch bat file with admin rights I need something to configurate in my rig, but what I found in youtube it didn't worked for me Sad
Activity: 30
Dear Friends,

Activity: 5
Dear Friends,

Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Are there any straps for Fiji cards(R9 Fury\Nano)?
Activity: 2
Should I set core frequency? Or setting memory frequency like "-strap 1@2100" + "-cvddc  XXX -mvddc XXX" is enough? 
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
@claymore

ETC is likely to fork to SHA3(Keccak256), There are currently no GPU miners available.. Will you still be supporting ETC by releasing a new miner?

as far as I know, this algo is CPU only, and EthereumClassic will use it to combat the 51% attack possibility

Sha3 is used in 0xBTC as far as i am are and for this coin there is fpga miner already available
https://www.hashaltcoin.com/en/batches/11

so not much profitable in future from who doesnt have fpga available. Someone correct me if im wrong, thx
Activity: 8
with amd 15.12 driver and rxboost  --> r9380x @24.7 mh thanks @Claymore
Activity: 1
@ Claimore
nvidia in TCC (windows) mode -cclock, -mclock, -tt, -fanmXX & -powlim support ?
-strap already working
Activity: 294
Merit: 53

I tried it. Not an increase in hashrate, not even a bit. I think there are some other improvements than hashrate.
Activity: 169

Hi Er0l,

core clock and voltage

thank you very much

Activity: 288
v14.6 - Supercharged Edition:

-rxboost dont work on BC drivers
Jump to: