Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1383. (Read 6590215 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Ethereum devs need to fix problem with win7 losing peers on geth before i can even consider solo mining Sad no point soloing when geth drops eventually to 0 peers.

This fixed that problem for me, although I'm on W10

--cache=128 --maxpeers "25"

Give it a shot.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
I am using 15.8 beta. I had some issues with the 15.12 and this version works great.

thank you all for your responses   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

Yeah, i know what i'm talking. 2 month of solo can't lie  Cheesy By the way i just found a block on my 3x970 in solo but of course on ethminer.

I never tried to solo mine ether but the idea of keeping to myself what is now being paid to Dwarf's is very appealing.

What would be the minimum hashpower to solo mine?

Currently I have two 60 MHs rigs and my 13 MHs PC. would that suffice?
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Ethereum devs need to fix problem with win7 losing peers on geth before i can even consider solo mining Sad no point soloing when geth drops eventually to 0 peers.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I want to pay devfee only dev not the pools for payout-rejects-fee  Cheesy

makes sense

Yeah, i know what i'm talking. 2 month of solo can't lie  Cheesy By the way i just found a block on my 3x970 in solo but of course on ethminer.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059

makes sense, if claymore prioritizes solo mining with the dual miner he could take a chunk off fees from pools..

the incentive is there mr claymore Wink besides unlike other coins out there, ethereum is in a way designed to be solo mined.

is there any alternative to the Crimson driver that works?

I've tried all the latest version of the AMD drivers and the best combo is Win 7 x64 + 15.12 Catalyst drivers.

You can install any driver that supports your card, and simply put the amd opencl dll's from 15.12 into the folder with the miner.
legendary
legendary
Got a good speedup for weak cards for both eth and eth+dcr modes and a small speedup for fast cards, I will release next version of the miner with a lot of improvements within 24 hours.

Great news! I'll gladly keep paying the devfee from my increased shares  Grin

Keep up the good work.

Cheers!
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Got a good speedup for weak cards for both eth and eth+dcr modes and a small speedup for fast cards, I will release next version of the miner with a lot of improvements within 24 hours.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Claymore, do you heard about Gapcoin ? It's some sort of similar like Primecoin for science.

I know that there is such coin, but I did not check any details.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

I've tried all the latest version of the AMD drivers and the best combo is Win 7 x64 + 15.12 Catalyst drivers.

for me the best combo also....
legendary
Claymore, do you heard about Gapcoin ? It's some sort of similar like Primecoin for science.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I am using 15.8 beta. I had some issues with the 15.12 and this version works great.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Supernova is good pool now, stratum working correct
are you sure? for me is not working.. start miner 7 share and stay there no more share
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Supernova is good pool now, stratum working correct
Potential work around for not being able to underclock (untested) install 13.x driver and place 15.12 opencl dll's in folder with miner please someone feel free to test.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
@Claymore

Mr. Claymore, it looks like your miner detects GPUs in the different order than MSI Afterburner. Is it correct? Could you, please, synchronize your method? It is not convenient to control what's happening with cards now.
Jump to: