Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 210. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
v11.9:

- fixed issue with incorrect shares for Keccak.

Working fine here.
Thank you!

Can you share what pool are you using for Keccak, im always getting no shares or proxy errors
Activity: 61
v11.9:

It works well now. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 208

Pool for SMARTCASH
NLPOOL.NL
Link up: 10GB/s

Claymore 11.9 is released so we can mine Smart again. To give people time to update , but also allow people to mine the coin, we have made a special port for smart only in the pool ( Port 8001 ). When everybody has updated i will add Smart also to the auto-switching part again of the pool @ port 5133.

So to mine smart dedicated you can use port 8001:

Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:8001 -dwal -dpsw c=SMART -dcoin keccak

When you want profit switching you can use port 5133:
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5133 -dwal -dpsw c=SMART -dcoin keccak

Happy mining!

For Support
Telegram - Telegram
Discord - Discord

Activity: 11
- fixed issue with incorrect shares for Keccak.​
updated to new version 11.9
rejected on Keccak even more poured...
WTF?

for last 12 min on v11.9
http://prntscr.com/k4x8u5  Shocked Shocked Shocked

try again v11.8 for last 16 min  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
http://prntscr.com/k4xhlt

restart system and try again v11.9 for last 30 min. So GOOD.
http://prntscr.com/k4xx9v
Activity: 24
Hi guys, I'm using 5 GTX 1060 6GB (ZOTAC AMP!) with the following variables and 16GB of page files.

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

I'm mining with this server from january 2018 and until today I've no problem. During the claymore restart I noticed a strange error:

- CANNOT create dag file error 11 (something similar)

I tried to remove the updated driver and re-install the tested one: 372.54, but at the end I'm using -eres 0

Why is this necessary? I Read this:
-eres   this setting is related to Ethereum mining stability. Every next Ethereum epoch requires a bit more GPU memory, miner can crash during reallocating GPU buffer for new DAG.
   To avoid it, miner reserves a bit larger GPU buffer at startup, so it can process several epochs without buffer reallocation.
   This setting defines how many epochs miner must foresee when it reserves GPU buffer, i.e. how many epochs will be processed without buffer reallocation. Default value is 2.

So can I set to 1? or it's better 0?

Server spec:
- Windows 10 64Bit
- SSD 60GB
- 4GB RAM
- 5x GTX 1060 AMP Edition Zotac 6GB
- Claymore 10

As I said I've no problems until today. (What's -eres 0? Can someone explain this setting?)

EDIT:
This server is used in "Solo Mode" (Ethereum) with ethermine

EDIT2:
GPU #0: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 6144 MB available, 10 compute units, capability: 6.1
GPU #1: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 6144 MB available, 10 compute units, capability: 6.1
GPU #2: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 6144 MB available, 10 compute units, capability: 6.1
GPU #3: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 6144 MB available, 10 compute units, capability: 6.1
GPU #4: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 6144 MB available, 10 compute units, capability: 6.1
ETH: GPU0 24.015 Mh/s, GPU1 24.122 Mh/s, GPU2 24.138 Mh/s, GPU3 24.109 Mh/s, GPU4 24.139 Mh/s  (same result at the moment)

Activity: 72
v11.9:

My electricity consumption has increased dramatically and my temperature has risen dramatically.
Activity: 15
v11.9:

Working fine here.
Thank you!
Activity: 37
Hi,
please submit your updated hashrate results to
https://gpustats.com/
Smiley
Activity: 43
Mr claymore, for the past month i am using your latest miner to mine ethash and keccak on nicehash.

Everything was working ok, until july 7th, where the keccak shares started bouncing.

I contacted nicehash and their support replied this :

Hello!  I suggest you disable dual mining with Keccak at the moment. 
We found out it has something to do with Claymore miner. 
Please, open issue on GitHub regarding this matter where NHM Legacy developers will help you: https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashMinerLegacy/issues 
Kind regards, NiceHash Team

What actually happened ?

I will release a fix within a few hours.

You are the man, thanks.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
v11.9:

Activity: 2
Mr claymore, for the past month i am using your latest miner to mine ethash and keccak on nicehash.

Everything was working ok, until july 7th, where the keccak shares started bouncing.

Please, open issue on GitHub regarding this matter where NHM Legacy developers will help you: https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashMinerLegacy/issues 

What actually happened ?

Would this also fix the issue with mining SmartCash on keccak? Buffer seems too small: https://mines.smartcash.cc
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
A friend of mine has a suspission that someone is hijacking his miner in dwarfpool (5%-10% of the time). He uses the command -mport -xxxx but there may be another open port or something. Is there a way to check any moment that he is actually mining for his own address? The stats on the dwarfpool are very confusing and often the page is not working or saying Recalculation ... (today both happened).

And he is suspicious because of what exactly? Miner not showing in a real time on pool or because online calc doesn't match earning he actually getting on the pool?
He can check the log files that miner creates, logs are in the same folder with the miner.

legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait
A friend of mine has a suspission that someone is hijacking his miner in dwarfpool (5%-10% of the time). He uses the command -mport -xxxx but there may be another open port or something. Is there a way to check any moment that he is actually mining for his own address? The stats on the dwarfpool are very confusing and often the page is not working or saying Recalculation ... (today both happened).
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer

What actually happened ?

Activity: 43

What actually happened ?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
One of my RX580 is not submitting any share since a while ago. It's working all fine before this and one day I found that after whole day running it submit no share at all. Put into different rig also same. It's still hashing at 30.9 and claymore still fetches new job but this RX580 is just not submitting any share. What could be the problems?

Sometimes mining pools reports hashing on delays

What pools are you using?

how long did your miner runs?

check also if you are looking a correct wallet/username/miner

Wink

yes sir, nanopool. been trying numerous time with no luck. it suddenly stop working. i even copy the batch file from the one working to it still the same. it says incorrect share and ask me do not oc it too much even after I've revert back to the ori rom with no oc at all.

Edit : I let it run overnight 8 hours. no share from nanopool, on claymore submitted share is 0

basically, thats explains it

your miner doesn't submit any shares, so you wont see any also with pools

can you post your .bat config here

did you OC settings on msi AB or overdriven tool?

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
One of my RX580 is not submitting any share since a while ago. It's working all fine before this and one day I found that after whole day running it submit no share at all. Put into different rig also same. It's still hashing at 30.9 and claymore still fetches new job but this RX580 is just not submitting any share. What could be the problems?

Sometimes mining pools reports hashing on delays

What pools are you using?

how long did your miner runs?

check also if you are looking a correct wallet/username/miner

Wink

Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hello!
For experiments, I obtained several ASUS GT 210 video cards.
But when you run the miner, he writes that there is no CUDA driver.

On the site Nvidia did not find anything (
At least to check the entire system for a start.

GT210 only has CUDA 6.5 support and not enough vram. It's not supported nor profitable.

Friend, which miner can I run to test the system?
I understand that the cards are weak.
Activity: 55
Merit: 5
Hi,

Remote managment allow me to manage phisycal remote computers like rdp, google remote desktop, vnc or teamviewer do or only execute some commands in miner app?

Thank you.

You can only manage the miner. Like disabling gpus, increase fan speed, change pool, etc

Almost all questions that everyone is asking here could be avoided if they read the README file on claymore's miner folder. I find outstanding how is it possible that this people are mining and have not one single clue what they are doing
Activity: 1
Hi,

Remote managment allow me to manage phisycal remote computers like rdp, google remote desktop, vnc or teamviewer do or only execute some commands in miner app?

Thank you.
Jump to: