Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 269. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Almost all miners trigger antivirus and it's generally a false postive due to miners being used to mine on other people's computers without their consent. You can disable your antivirus before downloading a miner and create an exclusion for the folder where you keep your miners.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is anyone else having trouble downloading the Claymore V11.6 ? my antivirus suspend the download and says its a virus file. can someone help me with this issue please ? thanks
Activity: 84
Бyдeм paзбиpaтьcя, бyдeм пpoбoвaть.
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
I never mined XVG yet.
How many XVG can we mine with: Nivida 1060 6GB, dual miner ETH+XVG?
And what is the best pool for XVG mining??
Thanks

I mine XVG using this pool... xvg.blake2s.com
The XVG is merely the icing on the cake for me, ETH is where the real money comes in.  Mined XVG only adds maybe 10% on top of the ETH I mine, but something is better than nothing.  I am also using GTX1060 3GB cards. I mine ETH at ~113MH/s and blake2 at ~1900MH/s reported running 6 of these cards.

Thanks for your information. I will try to mine dual ETH + xVG tomorrow

yeah... black2s as a secondary algo is very neat but you should have AMD GPU for that
I was mining dual ETH on Polarises and dumping all the announcement pump and converting to eth, got 18% additional ETH over the last three weeks
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I never mined XVG yet.
How many XVG can we mine with: Nivida 1060 6GB, dual miner ETH+XVG?
And what is the best pool for XVG mining??
Thanks

I mine XVG using this pool... xvg.blake2s.com
The XVG is merely the icing on the cake for me, ETH is where the real money comes in.  Mined XVG only adds maybe 10% on top of the ETH I mine, but something is better than nothing.  I am also using GTX1060 3GB cards. I mine ETH at ~113MH/s and blake2 at ~1900MH/s reported running 6 of these cards.

Thanks for your information. I will try to mine dual ETH + xVG tomorrow
I dont have incorrect shares or bad shares, or the message that my card may be much overclocked.
Is there a pool that dont "steals " shares, or bad calculations (sonetimes I saw that the hashrate is higher than the real, an some other times lower...)?
the numbers of your hashrate can be calculated/estimated by the number of solutions (shares) of a particular difficulty that you submit to the pool.
ethermine is good for me. I normally get about/below 5% between reported and 24 average effective. (Edit: 5% - that also include Claymore's devfee, but most likely do not include the pool's fee, this one you see as the difference between calculated and received reward )
Activity: 9
hi. %0 pool fee. nice pool
arsmine.com
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
I dont have incorrect shares or bad shares, or the message that my card may be much overclocked.
Is there a pool that dont "steals " shares, or bad calculations (sonetimes I saw that the hashrate is higher than the real, an some other times lower...)?
Hello. I use nanopool. And I the hashrate that nanopool reports is not always the same as  claymore's. Is that normal?
there're many possible factors that can be at play:
1) the rate is reported by claymore, but it may include"bad calculations" - incorrect shares due to overclock for instance
2) some of the shares are arriving too late - stale shares - check how these are calculated on your pools
3) pools are not very transparent and may steal some of your hash
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Hello. I use nanopool. And I the hashrate that nanopool reports is not always the same as  claymore's. Is that normal?
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
No. They both memory intensive
Activity: 28
Hello!

'Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner' is now available in the hellominer.com pool.

How to use:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-us1.hellominer.com:1100 -ewal YourEthereumAddress.YourWorkerName/YourEmail -epsw x

Site:
https://hellominer.com

Best Regards

ETH+monero can i mining dual?
Activity: 9
I'm mining second coin on NiceHash. In one moment profitable is B2S, in other Keccak.

On April 12 began troubles with keccak, 100% shares rejected. Error example:

12:57:12:601   bff7700   buf: {"id":13,"result":false,"error":[1,"Share above target.",null]}

It jump from normal mining to total rejects
https://ibb.co/eYNYrn

How to fix this?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I have problems with reading gpu temps, claymore shows fan speeds and temps but afterburner is showing 0 for both.
I think win10 update is doing it's think again, i just can't make it stop from updating over and over again.

Afterburner doesn't work with the Crimson compute mode drivers and more than three cards. You can set the core clock/memory clock/undervolt/fan speed directly in the Claymore configuration file or create profiles using OverdriveNtool, as explained on www.mining.help.

To keep Windows Update from modifying your drivers, disable drivers updates in the Group Policy Editor.

Windows key+R ==> Type gpedit and hit Enter ==> Navigate to: Computer Configuration ==> Administrative Templates ==> Windows Components ==> Windows Update and set 'Do not include drivers with Windows Update' to enabled.
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
Wanted to try out solo mining XVG on AMD cards with claymore. But it turns out that it doesn't support solo for blake2s. Eagerly waiting for solo to be supported.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
Regarding dcri translation from single mining to dual mining blake2s:

Has anyone found a simple translation from the auto dcri settings Claymore determines in single mining to an appropriate setting for dual mining?

For instance, if auto setting result for single mining is 6,8,8,12,8,8 what would be an appropriate setting for dual mining? Without manually tweaking and setting each card.

Thanks
Activity: 112
I have problems with reading gpu temps, claymore shows fan speeds and temps but afterburner is showing 0 for both.
I think win10 update is doing it's think again, i just can't make it stop from updating over and over again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
New version working more stable with same hashrate on my rigs. Thank you
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
Hello. I use Claymore with nicehash pool to mine. I want to ask which pool is better for mining ETH or ALTcoins.

Depends on what coins you want to mine, nicehash pays on BTC, if you want other pools to pay with same btc miningpoolhub offers auto exchange with your mining payout.

For ETH recommended is Ethermine.org though you are paid in ETH so basically you need an eth wallet

Activity: 72
Anyone has a working verge pool for someone in the US east? I tried every pool and the best I found is NL pool and I'm only getting 60% of the payout I should be getting. Unless every calculator is wrong..

I have 70 mining rigs so this is quite a big problem for me

You are welcome to try www.pool2mine.com most of the rigs are ours hence the low fee

You could try Yenten as a Third coin to if you like
Jump to: