Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 289. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Dont divert the issue. Greatest example is XVG. Block reward is 1560, your pool then give 1544 to miners, you are stealing/getting around 1-2% on spot. And you were advertising it as 0 pool fee gimmick before? Hilarious. Now you are adding .9% on top of that.

Now you try your alibi here "due to network/miners fee, thats why 1544 bla bla bla". You're a big joke.

And yes, I already tried your shitpool. Setting c=XVG or whatever, it keeps mining other coin in the long run.

Yes, it took me seconds to create this account coz the username is really true.

http://1stminingrig.com/use-new-claymores-dual-ethereum-gpu-miner-v11-0-blake2s-keccak-algorithms/

WHICH POOLS ARE THE BEST FOR DUAL MINING?

Before I get into the hashrates, here is some data I’ve gathered regarding pools:

nlpool – tested and reported by users as the best pool for blake2s

If you would have something to say, just speak up ... don't need to use a troll account for that.

You are still avoiding the issue. Silly. Dont make placebo as your backup.
Activity: 208
Dont divert the issue. Greatest example is XVG. Block reward is 1560, your pool then give 1544 to miners, you are stealing/getting around 1-2% on spot. And you were advertising it as 0 pool fee gimmick before? Hilarious. Now you are adding .9% on top of that.

Now you try your alibi here "due to network/miners fee, thats why 1544 bla bla bla". You're a big joke.

And yes, I already tried your shitpool. Setting c=XVG or whatever, it keeps mining other coin in the long run.

http://1stminingrig.com/use-new-claymores-dual-ethereum-gpu-miner-v11-0-blake2s-keccak-algorithms/

WHICH POOLS ARE THE BEST FOR DUAL MINING?

Before I get into the hashrates, here is some data I’ve gathered regarding pools:

nlpool – tested and reported by users as the best pool for blake2s

If you would have something to say, just speak up ... don't need to use a troll account for that.
Yeah sure. Since you are already scamming your miners, you have the funds to do it.

Example is XVG. Block reward is 1560 yet your pool is only displaying 1544 reward. You already got about 2% on block reward, and you are also getting ".9%" pool fee. Ridiculous.

You are skimming ever since your pool started.

Miners also mining several coins even without their consent and no assurance that it is being exchanged on their desired coins. And besides, its illegal already in the first place to let them mine other coins other than their desired coins to mine.

And really, DDOS protected? You are being DDOSed everyday.

Great to know we have so much love and attention. I guess it took you so much hard work to set up this Bitcointalk account and make this your first post ;-)
You will setup a new pool 100% "fair" and post below mine when you are done trolling? Is it really that bad these days to have some competition?

And for the DDOS, you are 100% right ... Ddos every day .... however it seems kiddies tools don't work anymore as our pool stays up and running stable ... so now we go Bitcointalk and start trolling?

Thanks for posting .... You really made my day as your envy assures me we are doing things right..... and so are all the people mining in my pool ;-)

Ps:

Miners also mining several coins even without their consent and no assurance that it is being exchanged on their desired coins. And besides, its illegal already in the first place to let them mine other coins other than their desired coins to mine.

Perhaps try mining in our pool. Set your password correctly to c=[coinsymbol] and you will mine only those coins.

If you want them exchanged set your username ( wallet address ) to the address / coin you want to have them exchanged in.

For example : -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=xvg -dcoin blake2s  > To get your mined XVG payed out in your Litecoin ( Coinbase / GDAX ) account so you can convert them straight to EUR/USD.

Activity: 77
-lidag 1
-eres 0

DDU + 376.33

worked for me too! Also with Claymore 11.5.

For how long time will that work now do you think?
Activity: 208
Yeah sure. Since you are already scamming your miners, you have the funds to do it.

Example is XVG. Block reward is 1560 yet your pool is only displaying 1544 reward. You already got about 2% on block reward, and you are also getting ".9%" pool fee. Ridiculous.

Great to know we have so much love and attention. I guess it took you so much hard work to set up this Bitcointalk account and make this your first post ;-)
You will setup a new pool 100% "fair" and post below mine when you are done trolling? Is it really that bad these days to have some competition?

And for the DDOS, you are 100% right ... Ddos every day .... however it seems kiddies tools don't work anymore as our pool stays up and running stable ... so now we go Bitcointalk and start trolling?

Thanks for posting .... You really made my day as your envy assures me we are doing things right..... and so are all the people mining in my pool ;-)

Ps:

Perhaps try mining in our pool. Set your password correctly to c=[coinsymbol] and you will mine only those coins.

If you want them exchanged set your username ( wallet address ) to the address / coin you want to have them exchanged in.

For example : -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=xvg -dcoin blake2s  > To get your mined XVG payed out in your Litecoin ( Coinbase / GDAX ) account so you can convert them straight to EUR/USD.

Pool for SMARTCASH | VERGE and many other coins
NLPOOL.NL
Link up: 10GB/s

Announcement
Welcome to our mining pool NLPOOL.
Our philosophy:
- High performance / no unannounced downtime
- High profits for miners by lowering latency and stale shares
- High security / DDOS protection

Announcement
For high capacity miners we will have extra rewards and incentives during april 2018, adding 10% extra to your profits. Contact us for terms and conditions!

Support
Telegram - https://t.me/nlpool

Activity: 6

Tried, It doesn't work

you unistalled drivers, installed 376.33 drivers and then put -eres 0 -lidag 1 in your command line and used claymore miner v 10.3?
cause this is what worked for me, -eres 0 and -lidag1 alone did not work only when i used the older driver and claymore version worked.

you are right! down grade to 376.33 works
Activity: 1
Thanks for the solution. Everything works perfectly!
Activity: 61

Tried, It doesn't work

you unistalled drivers, installed 376.33 drivers and then put -eres 0 -lidag 1 in your command line and used claymore miner v 10.3?
cause this is what worked for me, -eres 0 and -lidag1 alone did not work only when i used the older driver and claymore version worked.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I don't have 1060's but from what I understand, it's a problem with Windows 10 allocating 19-20% of GPU memory, or in the case of 3GB cards, ~600 MB of VRAM. The current dag size is 2.39 GB, which is why on Windows 10 the Dag file is having trouble being allocated to memory on a 3GB card. The -eres switch and other workarounds are only temporary patches until the Dag gets bigger with every new epoch. Ultimately the longer term solution for 3GB cards is to move to an OS that allocates less VRAM, like Windows 7 that only allocates ~5% or Linux.
Hi Claymore,

I have 4 rigs with some 3GB GTX1060 running your software for Ether.  

among them 2 still working on epoch #178, another 2 gave an error message: " CUDA error - cannot allocate big buffer for DAG. Check readme.txt for possible solutions."

I know current DAG is 2.3GB.  

Do you have any solution? Or 3GB is obsolete, Please give me an answer asap

Thanks

Larry

try the  solution 2 users above your post.

Tried, It doesn't work
Anyone getting a dag error on 3gb nvidia 1060 cards? I even had -eres 0 or whatever (dont allocate any extra dag's in memory) in the command line to fix it last time. Card 0 is a 4gb Fury and card 1 is a 3gb 1060.

Cant seem to get it going right now after it restarted a half hour ago (maybe a DAG/epoch change?) Running zenCash right now.

Yes, 3Gb Nvidia cards are getting dag error now. Also eres -0 is not working too...
same problem.

-lidag 1
-eres 0

DDU + 376.33

p.s. claymore 10.3

I have 4 rigs with 3gb 1060.  2 works with only 1 3gb 1060 card.  other 2 with 2 more 1060-3GB don't work.  I think it is his software.  Hopefully he can fix it.
Hi Claymore,

among them 2 still working on epoch #178, another 2 gave an error message: " CUDA error - cannot allocate big buffer for DAG. Check readme.txt for possible solutions."

Thanks

Larry

try the  solution 2 users above your post.
Hi Claymore,

Thanks

Larry
Anyone getting a dag error on 3gb nvidia 1060 cards? I even had -eres 0 or whatever (dont allocate any extra dag's in memory) in the command line to fix it last time. Card 0 is a 4gb Fury and card 1 is a 3gb 1060.

Cant seem to get it going right now after it restarted a half hour ago (maybe a DAG/epoch change?) Running zenCash right now.

Yes, 3Gb Nvidia cards are getting dag error now. Also eres -0 is not working too...
same problem.

-lidag 1
-eres 0

DDU + 376.33

p.s. claymore 10.3

Wow this actually worked
https://i.imgur.com/sCT2p7n.png
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
That sounds like bad Bios timings. It could also be your -dcri setting. I used 6 or 7 for my RX 580's and 5 for RX 570's. But yes, dual mining profitably is dead for most, at least for now.

I tried stock, slightly modified and one click. Rx580s with dcri at 6.  Claymore v11.5 without oldkernels. Too much fluctuation on the old kernels for me.

Anyways back to single mining.  Starting to see some pretty good rx580 prices on eBay but I wish it would drop more.

I don't use oldkernels. My reported hash rate and calculated moving average on Nanopool is also very consistent.

same problem.

-lidag 1
-eres 0

DDU + 376.33

p.s. claymore 10.3
Activity: 168
With v11.5 I previously dual mined SmartCash until it was no longer profitable and had at most 1-2 ETH incorrect shares per 1000.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32298051

I'm very happy with the rig stability, even increasing my overclock. It's also run for 3+ days with ZERO problems on v11.5.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32771521

When dual mining you also need to lower your overclock.

I still don't know how you were able to get that low. I'm always around 10 incorrect per 1000 no matter how much I underclocked.  Tried different ram timings, drivers, voltages etc.  Moot point now that keccak is dead.

try 11.0 and save the hassle.

his oc is too weak and voltage is too high, maybe the reason for his low incorrect shares. but still he has. rx580 could do much better than his inputs.

anyway, mine is enjoying 0 incorrect shares now using 11.0, better hashrate and effective hashrate. and finally, i can sleep without worrying about it.

i dont know what is up with the latest version and previous versions after 11.0.
Activity: 18

same problem.
Activity: 4

Jump to: