Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 296. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
For those still looking for a high quality mining pool:

>>
NLPool is a Dutch miningpool running in Amsterdam the Netherlands. The pool has been setup to provide a good and stable pool for people who are located in the Netherlands or Benelux. Our pool is dedicated to have less latency meaning lower risks for stale shares. This means you will get higher profits.

Our philosophy:
- Performance
- Profit by lowering latency and stale shares
- Security
- Minimum fees
- Easy of use

IMPORTANT UPDATE 15-3-2018:
We enabled mining with your Litecoin wallet all coins. Just put in your Litecoin wallet address, use password x and select your algo to mine. The pool will pay you straight into your Litecoin (Coinbase/GDAX) wallet so you can convert straight to Eur/USD! ... this will save you a lot of time / effort and conversioncost!!

Example: -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=xvg -dcoin blake2s | To mine XVG only and get payed in LTC

Our mining fee will be of 0% for all Blake2S algo coins until April 1st. After the launch period, it will be fixed between 0.5% and 1%

How to contact us ?
E-mail: [email protected]
Telegram: : t.me/nlpool

Key features:
- Amsterdam dedicated server with DDos Protection
- Small mining fee : 0% during the 2 months launch period. After, between 0,5% and 1%
- Anonymous and no registration !
- Hourly payments
- yiimp multi-algo with several coins
- Everything is tested on a second non-productive server before launching to minimize your risks on the actual mining pool. (new stratum, webpages changes, payments and other code updates)

Miners:
For nVidia cards, we suggest you to use  CCminer 2.2.2 : https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
For GTX 1080/1080 Ti, ccminer will work but hashrate may be increased with https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer

For AMD cards, tests are ongoing, we had good results using these miners:
https://github.com/tpruvot/sgminer/releases
https://github.com/zawawawa/gatelessgate/releases
https://github.com/ghostlander/nsgminer/releases

Coins:

Here are examples of launch files (*.bat files) for Claymore Dual mining:

VERGE: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=xvg -dcoin blake2s

SHIELD: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=xsh -dcoin blake2s

Infocoin: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=info -dcoin blake2s

Nevacoin: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=neva -dcoin blake2s

TajCoin: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=taj -dcoin blake2s

MaxCoin: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5133 -dwal -dpsw c=MAX -dcoin keccak

CreativeCoin: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5133 -dwal -dpsw c=CREA -dcoin keccak

SmartCash: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5133 -dwal -dpsw c=SMART -dcoin keccak

Here are examples of launch files (*.bat files) for CCMiner (nVidia):

Algo Blake2s:
- Verge: ccminer-x64 -a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u Your_XVG_Wallet_Address -p c=XVG --cpu-priority=3
- Shield: ccminer-x64 -a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u Your_XSH_Wallet_Address -p c=XSH --cpu-priority=3
- Infocoin: ccminer-x64 -a blake2s -i 1,1 -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u Your_INF_Wallet_Address -p c=INF --cpu-priority=3
- NevaCoin: ccminer-x64 -a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u Your_NEVA_Wallet_Address -p c=NEVA --cpu-priority=3
- TajCoin: ccminer-x64 -a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u Your_TAJ_Wallet_Address -p c=TAJ --cpu-priority=3

Algo Keccak:
- Maxcoin: ccminer-x64 -m 2 -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5133 -u Your_MAXCOIN_Wallet_Address -p c=MAX --cpu-priority=3
- Creativecoin: ccminer-x64 -m 2 -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5133 -u Your_CREATIVECOIN_Wallet_Address -p c=CREA --cpu-priority=3
- SmartCash: ccminer-x64 -m 2 -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5133 -u Your_SMARTCASH_Wallet_Address -p c=SMART --cpu-priority=3

Algo Neoscrypt:
- Vivo: ccminer-x64 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:4233 -u Your_VIVO_Wallet_Address -p c=VIVO --cpu-priority=3
- Innova: ccminer-x64 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:4233 -u Your_Innova_Wallet_Address -p c=INN --cpu-priority=3
- GoByte: ccminer-x64 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:4233 -u Your_GoByte_Wallet_Address -p c=VIVO --cpu-priority=3

Algo Scrypt:
- Gulden: ccminer-x64 -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:3433 -u Your_EFL_Wallet_Address -p c=GLD --cpu-priority=3

Q/A:
- Can I request to add a coin ? (Please, yes!)
Reply this thread or contact us by e-mail.
- Where is my payment ?
The payments are performed each hour for all (unpaid) balances above 0.001. If you participated in the mining of a block of a crypto-currency, if the block is not orphan or uncle, when the block is confirmed (a few minutes, hours or days for some cryptos), your balance will be increased of X (=block reward minus pool fee ) percent of accepted shares for the block.
Activity: 473
Merit: 18
There is a multi algo coin named Quark coin. Two of its algos are blake and keccak. Have anyone tried to dual mine that coin? Forum page is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qrk-quark-powpos-01063-new-self-moderated-thread-2042673
It's algo consists of a chains of 6 hashing function (among which are blake and keccak), but its not the same as multi algo coin (like Verge or Myriad)
Activity: 45
After new ETH DAG  1060 3gb say bye bye to ETH on W10, I try to mine now UBIQ on Ethermine but when they want to take devfee reestart becasuse they take ETH not UBIQ and DAG of ETH is not supported by 3gb GPU.
Who has a good solution to all 3gb  GPU ?
Now after all cripto-coin go down is mandatory to have the mine in optimun condition to take same profit,  another problem is that rare coin is not easy to convert in USD/EUR.
 I apreciate your comment.  Smiley
I dont want to change to Linux  for only same month more of life of ETH

Use Windows 7 or Linux, there is no solution for Windows 10.
Activity: 11
After new ETH DAG  1060 3gb say bye bye to ETH on W10, I try to mine now UBIQ on Ethermine but when they want to take devfee reestart becasuse they take ETH not UBIQ and DAG of ETH is not supported by 3gb GPU.

Who has a good solution to all 3gb  GPU ?

Now after all cripto-coin go down is mandatory to have the mine in optimun condition to take same profit,  another problem is that rare coin is not easy to convert in USD/EUR.

I apreciate your comment.  Smiley

I dont want to change to Linux  for only same month more of life of ETH
Activity: 33
There is a multi algo coin named Quark coin. Two of its algos are blake and keccak. Have anyone tried to dual mine that coin? Forum page is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qrk-quark-powpos-01063-new-self-moderated-thread-2042673
Activity: 23
Hello good day ,Claymore v11.5 and phoenixminer 2.8.a users.
First, I used an online virus scanner to check the file phoenixminer 2.8.a.
The results are: 7/65 detected
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/ab3f31a48199c800f7f958df21aed6565a9e972581d301ffedc0afa15b8e1cb7/detection
which is actually an excellent result, given that the Claymore's v 11.5 miner gives 19/62 positives
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9f2da65c0d6ff694aa66bf9207de9b42f62604021459dfbcba1c2ea2625116c2/detection
And even the open-source ethminer 0.14.0.dev4 gives 10/65 positives, which is ridiculous .
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/33c0d6b7676d69ed497f8f91fa88ddb7b41c3db2e0cc0291de7d6c0724f66e9c/detection

a miner is a trojan now! Huh

As a reply i want to inform you about that..

All miners will be on virus lists in very close time, because some users mining over Company sources, like ; Servers, Endpoints etc..

For the reason all the antivirus and threat protection softwares reporting miners to system admin for threat, If Claymore a threat for companies , yes its a way to find miners over companies.

So, its not releated with Trojan, its releated with Company protection.

Best Regards.
Activity: 23
Hello Claymore,

Thank you for awesome miner as first.

I have a feature request for Remote Manager.

Normally we can follow Share and Ircorrect share count over Dual Miner manager 3.8.

My Request is, can you add share count for last 1 hour statistic on stats page please like : ETH Share 1Hr

Normally im following Correct and Ircorrect shares over remote manager but if i can see last 1 hour correct share count between Running Time and Ethereum Stats , that will be awesome.

So, thank you again for the good miner.
Best Regards.
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/ab3f31a48199c800f7f958df21aed6565a9e972581d301ffedc0afa15b8e1cb7/detection
which is actually an excellent result, given that the Claymore's v 11.5 miner gives 19/62 positives
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9f2da65c0d6ff694aa66bf9207de9b42f62604021459dfbcba1c2ea2625116c2/detection
And even the open-source ethminer 0.14.0.dev4 gives 10/65 positives, which is ridiculous .
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/33c0d6b7676d69ed497f8f91fa88ddb7b41c3db2e0cc0291de7d6c0724f66e9c/detection

These scannings are useless, the more popular miner becomes, the more positives it gets, nicehash miner has a lot of positives too.
Only completely unknown miners can have zero positives.
Activity: 6
Activity: 56
Hi,

Single or dual mining ?

Activity: 6
Hello,

maybe someone has an Idea,

i use Claymore Miner 11.5, Mining ETH

I had 7 GTX 1070 using MSI Afterburner, power 62%, Core Clock 0, Memory +715, all Cards stabil 32Mh/s,over few weeks.
I use now 8 GTX 1070 using MSI Afterburner, power 62%, Core Clock 0, Memory +715, Claymore starts after a Minute the PC restarts,
when i change Memory Clock to 350 all running Stabil with 29,5Mh/s, at Memory + 400 restart,
it is not the PSU, 1600W.

Someone have a Idea? Whats happen or why this issue happens?

regards
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Managed to squeeze 47.9mhs from my vega56 on 11.5
how did you manage that and what wattage is that pulling at the wall

thanks in advance

Didn't measure at the wall but I use the reg power mod. Flashed to vega 64 bios
Set power state to 3 about 1150 core and 1210 memory in overdrineNtool (Probably good silicone).

Decided to drop it back to 46.3mhs. I didn't like the memory speed that high
Activity: 197
i try to use -cvddc option in start.bat file to allocate 825mV to my rx470
the core voltage in bios is dynamic
but it does not work and with the option in start.bat file still GPU-Z show 1000mV
on the wall same
i have to use a program such as sapphire trixx to undervolt each card for -175mV

any reason?
any solution?
Activity: 222
Merit: 2

Hello.. My first post  Shocked
I download 11.5 and what about :
Trojan:Win32/CoinMiner!bit
and
SppExtComObjHook.dll
in my Temp and Reg ...

Just take any miner and distribute it somehow with your wallet in settings - that is all, a miner is a trojan now!  Grin
Activity: 36
Hey guys, have any of you had an issue with V11.5, where when connection was lost to the pool, the miner resumed when the connection was restored, but at a lower hashrate?

At ~1:45am this morning, my miner lost connection, and when the connection was restored, the AMD cards mined at less than 50% of their usual hash rate. Strangely though, the NVidia cards on the rig resumed at their normal hashrate.

this happens to me as well for hardcoded bios.

temporary solution is disable p0-p6 in overdriventool. or hardcode your bios to use the same clocks on p0-p6.

this must be a bug, since this is not happening on previous versions.

See my previous response.

This bug is happening for me in any version of Claymore all the way back to June.
It appears to affect some people more than others.

Temporary solution is to use same clocks in every power state as you also mentioned.
I tried to lock states in Overdriventool but when i hit "apply" it just resets my settings, so i whould suggest the vBIOS modding until further findings/help from Claymore.
Activity: 168
A humble contribution.
Proposals (things that I think would be interesting for everyone) for new versions of the program:

-Unit Claymore Dual + Claymore Cryptonote. Turn it into Claymore Triple. With a single mining program with Dual GPU + CPU (if chosen).

-I use EthMan to monitor the rigs and also what I'm mining per CPU, but the mining speed of my CPU is in H / s and there are only the options of Mh / s and Kh / s. I have changed the option "Speed ​​Units" to Auto, but I still get Kh / s and it is not correct, "H / s" should appear.

-Auto -dcri also in DUAL mining.

-Auto -dcri in CPU mining, with the -t option, to choose the most suitable cpu cores to mine (version finer than -t 0)

-In EthMan add the current value of the coins that are extracted, to see the constant gain.

-In EthMan add consumption of vátios for each card.

-Auto DUAL coin choice for mining, among which we want to mine, to undermine at each moment the one that gives the best result.

-APP original for mobile, "also made by you", to safely monitor the mining (I do not like the applications other programmers, I do not trust)

-On occasion, some of my GPU drops to 0.00 Mh / s (WATCHDOG: GPU 0 hangs in OpenCL call, exit) and the program waits 5 minutes until restarting, because it does not reach the minimum speed. It would be interesting to detect that a GPU falls to 0 and, at that moment, perform some action (execute a bat (disable and enable with devcon.exe the damaged PCI), restart, ...) and make it as fast as possible.

- I work in a company and I can not put the computers to mine because they can not cross the proxy and do not connect to the pools. It would be possible a web page to mine through it with the hardware of our pc and send the data to a pool safely and hidden ?. It would be a Claymore Web (to mine with CPU)

whoa thats a lot of request. dont hold much on your expectation buddy. lots of people here with a single request have not been granted.

but auto dcri on dual is a better start. but it should have been implemented the moment he released auto dcri on eth only. i guess its hard or not possible at all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Hello.. My first post  Shocked

and
SppExtComObjHook.dll

in my Temp and Reg ...

"Trojan:Win32/CoinMiner!bit"

This is a false positive from your virus scanner. Most, if not all, virus scanners will detect mining programmes as viruses.

"SppExtComObjHook.dll"

This, AFAIK, is part of 'AutoKMS' activation of Windows or Office, but could be malicious.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
Hello.. My first post  Shocked

and
SppExtComObjHook.dll

in my Temp and Reg ...

How about reading the first page  Wink

- Windows 10 Defender recognizes miner as a virus, some antiviruses do the same. Miner is not a virus, add it to Defender exceptions.
  I write miners since 2014. Most of them are recognized as viruses by some paranoid antiviruses, perhaps because I pack my miners to protect them from disassembling, perhaps because some people include them into their botnets, or perhaps these antiviruses are not good, I don't know. For these years, a lot of people used my miners and nobody confirmed that my miner stole anything or did something bad.
  Note that I can guarantee clean binaries only for official links in my posts on this forum (bitcointalk). If you downloaded miner from some other link - it really can be a virus.
  However, my miners are closed-source so I cannot prove that they are not viruses. If you think that I write viruses instead of good miners - do not use this miner, or at least use it on systems without any valuable data.

Activity: 2
Hello.. My first post  Shocked

and
SppExtComObjHook.dll

in my Temp and Reg ...

Jump to: