Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 331. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Awesome, only 1% stale shares!!  Shocked
Activity: 36
Uploaded, so again:

v11.4:

- fixed issue with stale shares.
- fixed issue with incorrect shares.
- a few minor bug fixes and improvements.

This is highly recommended update.

Great, thanks for such a great miner.

So far so good. will let you know if anything odd happens over the next 48 hours.

As for the auto dcri, great option, was good to see that my settings were almost spot on.
Activity: 11
first time ever, v11.4 failed virus check from MEGA. What a pita.
Activity: 5
Uploaded, so again:

v11.4:

Any difference between this upload and the first upload?  I managed to download it  before you took it down.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Uploaded, so again:

v11.4:

Activity: 46
Guys, please help me! I am using 10.4 and it works perfect. But now I tried 11.3, I copied all settings and 2 second after bat start it breaks, any idea?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Depend on you electricity cost.

You can dual mine Blake 2s like Xvg or simply send your blake2s Mhs to ahashpool to directly receive BTC.
Or Kekkak as well

But dual mining power consumption its higher than mining only ethereum.

And the fee its higher.

Make some calculation on your power consumption at the wall, and decide
Activity: 33
Afternoon,

I am new to mining, but am pretty pleased with my current setup.  I have 2 RX580's 8GB and I watched lots of videos and read bitcointalk to learn about how to optimize my cards to get the most out of my rig.  (I am getting more cards ASAP, but you can only one every 48 hours.) 

I am able to get ~62Mh/s total for the two cards.  When I dual mine, I am getting ~55Mh/s and ~1200Mh/s on SIA.

In my research, I keep seeing that it's not as profitable to mine SIA due to ASIC mining.  Being that I am happy with this rig, are people still dual mining and taking a small hit on their ETH or are they strictly mining their favorite coin?

Thanks in advance for any advice and help.  I truly do appreciate it.

Try to adjust dcri value using - and + keys on keyboard. Find a sweet spot that you dont loose too much hashrate on eth. Then write that value on bat file using -dcri command.
About dual coin, use keccak or blake2s algorithms. Rest of them are not profitable anymore. Try to mine Nevacoin, Shieldcoin or Verge Coin (blake2s coins) or Maxcoin or Smartcash (keccak coins). Each dual algorithm and each type of cards have different dcri value. You need to find yourself. For keccak -dcri 7 is good for me for blake2s -dcri 51 is good. Try around these values.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Maybe just use nicehash for a while. It will run a benchmark and mine whatever gets you the most profit. You are paid in bitcoin.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
I will upload v11.4 within an hour.
Activity: 30
Hello Guys,

I'm trying to Dual mine smartcash - keccak and it doesn't work.
The username and password for the pool are 100% valid as they work with ccminer.
Same config but with Decred works perfect, when I change to keccak KC: Authorization failed.

Thanks.
I do not use overdrewventol. Only AMD Radeon Software. Reset WattMan settings?

Wattman sucks but yes.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
v11.3 is using SSL for devfees.  So if you are running a nodevfee you won't be getting those hashes.  Claymore will.  He's upped his game to get more shares from you!  Just masking it will higher hashrates for his newer version. 

Claymore did on v11.2, by the way phoenix miner has a lower devfee 0.65% and the tests i did showed phonexminer is legit on the devfee.

Also I must add that claymore long ago made a way to get the devfee even if you were using program to cheat it, the program could tell you a devfee share went to your address but claymore redirected other shares to his address based on devfee count, what claymore did is wrong but so are you people who tried to cheat using his program. So even if v11.2 added ssl and the cheating program says claymore is getting his devfee, you must understand that claymore always got his devfee no matter what version was.
Activity: 55

Read Page 1107 again  Roll Eyes

Thanks bro, i will be in standby mode some hours then....cant wait Wink
Try using overdriventool instead of AB
Activity: 82
Totally confirm - 10-15% stale shares on ethermine with 11.3
I was very happy to see there is a fix with version 11.4 but  i cant see the 11.4 versin on google link or mega

@Claymore , where is the 11.4v?

Read Page 1107 again  Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
Hi!
Sometimes right after program starts, the fan spins on high speed right away instead of gradually increasing speed to the right cooling temperature. Program settings used are -tt 57.

Actual temperature after the start is, for instance, 48C and fan speed is 93%. Is there a way to correct that?

Before starting go to overdriventool make a small change hit apply then start claymore
I do not use overdrewventol. Only AMD Radeon Software. Reset WattMan settings?
Activity: 55
Totally confirm - 10-15% stale shares on ethermine with 11.3
I was very happy to see there is a fix with version 11.4 but  i cant see the 11.4 versin on google link or mega

@Claymore , where is the 11.4v?
Activity: 23
Hello Claymore.

Thank you for your miner. I have a question for you, may you advise me driver version AMD RX 470 and Nvidia 1060 series please?

Also i have %10 stale share . What is the reason of the stale shares?

Thank you
Best Regards.
Activity: 37
Test going on my lab using RX580 8GB - AMD radeon live latest driver but it seems AB 4.4 beta does not allow me to modify settings. I need to run OC settings through command line but not sure how to interpret setting from AB to claymore command string.

AB settings:
core voltage (mV): -96
Power limit: -30
Temperature: 60
Core Clock: 1150
Memory clock: 2100

Something like -

-cvddc ? -mvddc ? -powlimit -30 -tt 60 -cclock 1150 -mclock 2100

Jump to: