Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 328. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Before 11.2 my RX 580 Nitro+ SE (Micron) cards were absolutely stable at 2240 mhz, but 11.2+ causes reboot after 10 seconds of mining. New max frequency is 2080 Sad
Other cards (various 570 and 580) still working without issues.
Activity: 12
Is the Win 10 v.1709 mandatory for more than 8xAMD GPU or the newest Adrenaline Edition driver v.18 3.2 enough?
Activity: 73
I use 11.4 without any problems or errors hence I recommend 11.4

Thanks I will give it a try. How about the stale share it will decrease or increase?

Don't know about stale shares, but going from V11.2 to V11.3 increased card fail rate for my AMD rigs (GPU hangs on OpenCL call). There was no hashrate rise, but 11.3 is less stable. Everyone's going for Phoenix miner anyways, it's much stable and much lower devfee heh. I can't upgrade to Phoenix because I run linux.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

Thanks I will give it a try. How about the stale share it will decrease or increase?
Activity: 112
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
In your opinion guys, which is better version should i use 11, 11.2 or the new one? Hope that i can get your advice, thanks
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
any feedback for stale shares? and what about incorrect shares?

Zero incorrects for 16 hours, 1% stale shares, sometimes 2% and sometimes 0%.
if these are the numbers are very promising Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit me or don't.

Currently, my v11.4 Rig is 9% stale and my v10.0 Rig is 0% stale.
Activity: 45

Zero incorrects for 16 hours, 1% stale shares, sometimes 2% and sometimes 0%.
Activity: 146
Merit me or don't.
MSI RX580 8GB gone from 29.79mh/s to 30.28mh/s.

Although the Wattage has increased from 88W to 100W, undervolting in script seems slightly off. Need to test some different volts and check if it is still controlled through the script.
Activity: 154
Merit: 28
Hello.
Does anybody have Sapphire rx 550 4gb? What is the hashrate with 11.3 version on ETH?
Do your cards find more shares now with increased hashrate on 11.3 version?
I have a couple of this cards, all with Micron RAM and modded BIOS.
The hashrate is ~13 Mh/s @23W up to ~14 Mh/s @30W, it depends on your gpu-core and RAM speed/voltage settings.

I got Saphhire RX550 2GB, mining MUSICOIN with v11.3, speed increase from 11.xMH/s to 13.7MH/s.
Shares increase a bit, not very much.
Thank you guys.

R0land , can you send me your modded bios, please?
Activity: 67
Upgraded to 11.4 and quite stable for me as 11.3. Will monitor the stales for 24h though....
Activity: 1
Hello,
sorry for my question if it's a noob one, but I have noticed with both versions 11.3 and 11.4 incorrect shares without any memory errors or app crashes.
For 11.4(for a couple of hours) I got 3 out of 21 shares.

I dropped the memory clock now and I'm still testing(1250@850mV - 2150@900mV). I also tried upping the voltage for both memory and core, but it seems that power wasn't the issue.
PS: I'm using OverdriveNTool for overclocking.

Thanks.
Merit me or don't.
After asking like 3-4 times, it seems no one on this forum, not even the Developer, knows how to Dual Mine ETH + SMARTCash ( keccak ) on Windows.
Whatever you do or try, Authentication failed, even if the username and password are 100% valid.
Really Really poor community !

We need more information, fellow miner.

But you can start off by illustrating the enitre problem with all the bases covered.

First start off by not mining SmartCash. That probably will help you check whether it is ETH mining problem or a Keccak mining problem.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Changes made in v11.4 are related only to AMDs or to NVIDIAs too? I am asking because my Nvidia rigs can run without crashed only on v10.6 version. v11 above is a tragedy for Nvidias Sad
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
Just to be clear... Does this stale shares problem occur only on 11.3? Or also on 11.2?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
@Claymore

Since upgrading from 10.6 to 11.3 (and now 11.4) my hawaii rigs are having hash rate drops every so often. About 5-7% drop lasting for around 2 minutes before going back to normal for about 10-15 minutes before it happens again. Any idea what might be going on?

I don't see this issue on my test 390X card. You can try to change -dcri to see if it helps. Also you can PM me the log file, I will check it.

Log sent.
I've too, hopely we can sort this out.

Here's hoping!  Cool
Activity: 6
Merit: 5
@Claymore

Since upgrading from 10.6 to 11.3 (and now 11.4) my hawaii rigs are having hash rate drops every so often. About 5-7% drop lasting for around 2 minutes before going back to normal for about 10-15 minutes before it happens again. Any idea what might be going on?

I don't see this issue on my test 390X card. You can try to change -dcri to see if it helps. Also you can PM me the log file, I will check it.

Log sent.
I've too, hopely we can sort this out.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
@Claymore

Log sent.
Jump to: