Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 329. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
@Claymore
tested the 11.4 for 10 hours on my 8 GPU rigs splitted in 2 instances:
- 4 dual GPUs, incorrect shares 3,27%
- 4 solo GPUs, incorrect shares 0%

Is there something wrong again? Giving the situation no point in doing dual...
Good news is that stale was 3.1% ;-)
Thanks

Stale shares rate must be the same for both ETH-only and dual modes, in my tests it's 1-2%.

I'm not complaining about the stale but is it normal to have those incorrect shares on dual (ETH+DCR) and zero on solo? I have zero memory errors on all of my cards. Also on 11.1 I don't get all of those incorrect shares in dual mode.

Thanks
Activity: 112
After asking like 3-4 times, it seems no one on this forum, not even the Developer, knows how to Dual Mine ETH + SMARTCash ( keccak ) on Windows.
Whatever you do or try, Authentication failed, even if the username and password are 100% valid.
Really Really poor community !

If the developper or the community don't ask swiftly to your questions you accuse everyone of being a poor community? I'd say you are a poor guy!
Activity: 112
Afternoon,

I am new to mining, but am pretty pleased with my current setup.  I have 2 RX580's 8GB and I watched lots of videos and read bitcointalk to learn about how to optimize my cards to get the most out of my rig.  (I am getting more cards ASAP, but you can only one every 48 hours.) 

I am able to get ~62Mh/s total for the two cards.  When I dual mine, I am getting ~55Mh/s and ~1200Mh/s on SIA.

In my research, I keep seeing that it's not as profitable to mine SIA due to ASIC mining.  Being that I am happy with this rig, are people still dual mining and taking a small hit on their ETH or are they strictly mining their favorite coin?

Thanks in advance for any advice and help.  I truly do appreciate it.

I am running a rig with 13 RX580 8GB cards. Mining with Claymore on ETH only my rig produces 399 mh/s. Dualmining ETH and DCR produces 399 mh/s on ETH and 11966 mh/s on DCR. Hence if you experience a drop in output between ETH and dual mining I'd say there is something wrong in your setup.
Activity: 60
i found this is very important update. stale shares are reduced to 1% from 7% very nice change
Activity: 30
After asking like 3-4 times, it seems no one on this forum, not even the Developer, knows how to Dual Mine ETH + SMARTCash ( keccak ) on Windows.
Whatever you do or try, Authentication failed, even if the username and password are 100% valid.

This is my batch setup for ETH+SMART it work correctly for 2 week`s but Im not mine smart anymore. Now Im on ETH+XVG. Maybe that`s help you.

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal wallet -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://pool-eu.smartcash.cc:3333 -dwal user -dcoin keccak -dpsw password -dcri 7 -etha 0 -estale 0 -tstop 70

Thanks !
Going to try that, using dpools.txt and epools.txt it doesn't work. I'll try from cmd
Activity: 36

This is my batch setup for ETH+SMART it work correctly for 2 week`s but Im not mine smart anymore. Now Im on ETH+XVG. Maybe that`s help you.

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal wallet -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://pool-eu.smartcash.cc:3333 -dwal user -dcoin keccak -dpsw password -dcri 7 -etha 0 -estale 0 -tstop 70
Activity: 30
Activity: 248
Merit: 27
I moved from v11.2 to v11.4, I noticed an increase of 0.5 mh/s in total hashrate (3x RX480 + 3x RX580). Nice update!  Smiley
Activity: 37
Agree. However I have doubt what value to enter in command line for AB mv -96?

Test going on my lab using RX580 8GB - AMD radeon live latest driver but it seems AB 4.4 beta does not allow me to modify settings. I need to run OC settings through command line but not sure how to interpret setting from AB to claymore command string.

AB settings:
core voltage (mV): -96
Power limit: -30
Temperature: 60
Core Clock: 1150
Memory clock: 2100

Something like -

-cvddc ? -mvddc ? -powlimit -30 -tt 60 -cclock 1150 -mclock 2100

correct, for example this is my config

Code:
-epool %DEFAULT_POOL2%
-ewal %WALLET%.%WORKER%
-epsw x
-mode 1
-tt 2
-asm 1
-dcri 3
#-di 0123456
#       GPU0,GPU1,GPU2,GPU3,GPU4,GPU5,GPU6
-cclock 1200,1200,1200,1140,1190,1200,1200
-mclock 2200,2200,2200,2150,2190,2200,2200
-cvddc   875, 875, 850, 900, 875, 850, 850
-mvddc   875, 875, 850, 900, 875, 850, 850
-r 1
-mport -3333
-mpsw

#original gpu setting
#-cclock 1200
#-mclock 2200
#-cvddc  1000
#-mvddc  1000

#cclock = gpu core clock speed (stability --> shouldn't be increased if undervoltaged)
#mclock = gpu memory clock speed (creates hashpower / incorrect shares)
#cvddc  = gpu core voltage
#mvddc  = gpu memory voltage
Activity: 6
Merit: 5
i didn't necessary mean your rig was running hot.
It isn't a temp problem!
Activity: 28
It needs more ram to get the things going. What's the problem?
some hours to get what?  And? for example, one rig didn't lower ram usage even after 40 hours. All rigs a totally equal, so smth is wrong, I think

Everything is ok.
thank you
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
some hours to get what?  And? for example, one rig didn't lower ram usage even after 40 hours. All rigs a totally equal, so smth is wrong, I think

Everything is ok.
some hours to get what?  And, for example, one rig didn't lower ram usage even after 40 hours. All rigs a totally equal, so smth is wrong, I think
donator
Miners developer
@Claymore

Thanks

Stale shares rate must be the same for both ETH-only and dual modes, in my tests it's 1-2%.
donator
Miners developer
@Claymore

Since upgrading from 10.6 to 11.3 (and now 11.4) my hawaii rigs are having hash rate drops every so often. About 5-7% drop lasting for around 2 minutes before going back to normal for about 10-15 minutes before it happens again. Any idea what might be going on?

I don't see this issue on my test 390X card. You can try to change -dcri to see if it helps. Also you can PM me the log file, I will check it.
Activity: 56
@Claymore

Thanks
Activity: 62
Claymore,

just after start miner uses about 800 Mb of memory, and after a while only 150 Mb. Is it a bug?
Activity: 3
@claymore
hi please use eu1.ethermine.org:14444 for devfee my net is limited for ssl and 4444 port or set is dynamic if cannot connect to ssl try other ways
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
@Claymore

Since upgrading from 10.6 to 11.3 (and now 11.4) my hawaii rigs are having hash rate drops every so often. About 5-7% drop lasting for around 2 minutes before going back to normal for about 10-15 minutes before it happens again. Any idea what might be going on?

Confirmed same issue with an rx390 (Hawaii)

Maybe this:
This sounds like a temperature issue.
Your GPU reaches a certain temp.
Miner reduces intensity so the temp can come down.
Once temp lowers GPU intensity goes up again.
Over and over.
These are settings in the config file.

Or. It's something else.

Unrelated to temperature, it's definitely something to do with 11.x versions.
Jump to: