Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 336. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Ok I will check it.

I did not test it, but for recent drivers it must not depend on DAG much.

Thanks for the update. I'm noticing crashes. RX570 and 1060 card are all that are installed, dual mining DCR, mem clock only 2000 on the 570. This was stable on 10.5.

09:36:56:840   77c   ETH: GPU0 15.884 Mh/s, GPU1 19.378 Mh/s

09:38:50:088   77c   ETH: GPU0 0.000 Mh/s, GPU1 19.371 Mh/s
09:39:04:762   f0   WATCHDOG: GPU 0 hangs in OpenCL call, exit

Windows 10, 18.1.1 AMD driver

CJ
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
@Claymore can you maybe query system for the driver version and show it in Remote Manager ?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Hello, @Claymore! Since it's getting warmer outside it would be fine to consider -ttli affect while rebooting by -minspeed. E.g. "-minspeed 10250" will reboot rig slower than 250Mh, but only if any of GPUs are throttling.

PS My previous problem is still there. New miner instance cannot take 3333 port after restarting in reboot.bat without actual rig reboot. Different rigs, different Windows installations, days of waiting - socket is busy anyway after "-minspeed" restarting. Also I noticed if I close miner with "X" button above, it shows "Quit, please wait..." for a while, after this sockets close immidiately. Maybe if you could execute procedures hidden in this "please wait" sign after minspeed detection, it will solve the problem?

Ok I will check it.

PPS -dcri autodetection is great! Got +12 Mh from my rigs. Thanks! ) BTW, is best dcri different for different DAGs? Last year I was measuring best dcri for each GPU by myself, but yesterday realized all of them are wrong...

I did not test it, but for recent drivers it must not depend on DAG much.
Activity: 247
Merit: 59
11.3 helps RX550 cards a lot. Among all my cards I have 18 Asus RX 550 4GB. Each card is up 1.5-2.5 MH/s...

It is like adding a whole another RX 580!
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
effective hashrate has been greatly reduced with latest update. anyone else?

Yes, my RX580s are now 18Mh/s and my RX480s are now 14MH/s.  This is the same on 3 of my rigs.  I looking into how to revert the update or I'll blow these away and rebuild on a linux distro or Windows 7.

Updated: I went to settings and recovery and rolled back to the previous update.  I'm back to 33Mh/s and 30Mh/s.  Thanks Microsoft for your amazing fail.

you must be talking about reported/client's hashrate, not the effective/pools calculation hashrate which is the most important.

i was talking about average EFFECTIVE hashrate which has decreased much in this version.

After a windows update I uninstalled the AMD drivers and installed them again.
That fixed all the issues with hash rates that dropped.
Activity: 168

Yes, my RX580s are now 18Mh/s and my RX480s are now 14MH/s.  This is the same on 3 of my rigs.  I looking into how to revert the update or I'll blow these away and rebuild on a linux distro or Windows 7.

Updated: I went to settings and recovery and rolled back to the previous update.  I'm back to 33Mh/s and 30Mh/s.  Thanks Microsoft for your amazing fail.

you must be talking about reported/client's hashrate, not the effective/pools calculation hashrate which is the most important.

i was talking about average EFFECTIVE hashrate which has decreased much in this version.
Activity: 112

Probably it's not the windows update but windows update updated you GPU driver. You can prevent this by running gpedit.msc administrative tools and windows update .... https://www.itechtics.com/disable-automatic-driver-updates-windows/
Activity: 17
Thanks for 11.3 claymore, much more stable than 11.2 so far, and the auto dcri option is very nice. Are you working on auto dcri option for dual mining? Also can I request more dual mine algorithms?  thanks
Activity: 5
Does claymore Dual miner work with these cards when installed with n NVidea 1050Ti?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nvidia-Tesla-on-Mars-m2090-gpu-6-gb-gddr5-384-bit-/183114411755?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

Looking at the specs I'd think your power usage to mining efficiency wouldn't be worth it.
Activity: 17
I have a six 470 rig, modded BIOS with Claymore 11.2 and the following config:

-dcri 1
-cclock 1240
-mclock 2200
-cvddc 950
-tt 72
-fanmin 50
-fanmax 90

Does anyone know why I'm getting about 27MH/s for the 5 GPUs and 32MH/s for 1 of them?
The GPUs are identical and bought on the same batch.

what driver version?
Activity: 6
Activity: 5

Looks like your GPUs are stalling/crashing which causes the watchdog to jump in. typically too much overclocking, undervolting or similar which causes your GPUs to crash.
Thank you, I'll check on native settings.
They have been working on these since June 2017 and now these problems have started.
it was not before.

Hi Saboor, nothing has changed? No drivers, No windows update, no claymore nor anything else? I that case maybe your GPUs were running to hot and now failing /crashing? That would be my only guessing if NOTHING else has changed....
Activity: 56
thanks, i using it now, i see same v11.2

Is that more stable?

For me yes! 11.2 ws crashing like hell, didn't change anything and 11.3 is not crashing anymore
Hi all, testing 11.3 for now it is great...3 1070 nvidia, 3 rx550 and 6 rx580 all fıne and +2 mh total..thx for the good job guys

What is your total hashrate? I am running a rig with 13 RX580 cards and output on nanopool with Claymore 11.3 is 398.5 mh/s.... Phoenix 2.7c miner output is 396-397 mh/s.

it is 308 mh...in 11.2 ver it was 306...my rig have 12 cards...
5 RX580
4 1070
1 1050 ti
2 RX550
when I try to to add 1 more RX550 cant adjust fan and OC with msiburner so I use 12 cards in my rig

I had same problem with MSI afterburner. Then I switched to overdriventool.... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27860694
Activity: 168
Activity: 69
RX550 runs now with 13.8 MH/s up from  11.2 MH/s. Thanks Claymore!

Is that the sapphire one?

Secondly have you tried dual with verge and if so, outcome?
Activity: 208
Merit: 3
Thank´s  Smiley
my RX 550 makes 13.5Mh/s @30W , now.
Great job !
Activity: 8
Looks like your GPUs are stalling/crashing which causes the watchdog to jump in. typically too much overclocking, undervolting or similar which causes your GPUs to crash.
Thank you, I'll check on native settings.
They have been working on these since June 2017 and now these problems have started.
it was not before.
Jump to: