Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 351. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

I have 6PCS Sapphire nitro+ rx580 4GB samsung Chipset, fresh installed Windows 10 x64 on mobo Biostar TB250-BTC. 5 GPUS running at 17.xx mhs and only 1 GPU running at 25.xx mhs. How to fix this issue in order to get all GPUS runnig at 25.xx mhs?

Thanks

you should try the appropriate mining special designed AMD drivers, the ones from Aug 23 are a good ones. also BiosMod each card with Atiflash, lot of tutorials out there, look out the BurierOne tutorial on youtube.

Hello torrespr77,

Special designed AMD driver? Do you mean blockchain driver? https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-Blockchain-Compute-Release-Notes.aspx Mod mobo bios or each GPU? Because I have no idea what is the issue for this one. I dont found any tutorial by BurierOne.

What driver are you using if there are the new ones have you got all GPU in compute mode

If you want to learn how to mod just Google and you will find a lot of tutorials
Activity: 8
I found critical bug with rejected shares (about 1%), you can see them sometimes. Fixing it, I will re-upload v11.2 within an hour.
Yeah I'm having the same problem as the original poster 11.1 works fine but 11.2 gives me a few more MH/s but causes GPU's to crash in the first 10-20 minutes.
I can keep them up only if I dial back the OC settings which defeats the purpose. I'm back on 11.1 again.
Activity: 7
Hello guys,

I have 6PCS Sapphire nitro+ rx580 4GB samsung Chipset, fresh installed Windows 10 x64 on mobo Biostar TB250-BTC. 5 GPUS running at 17.xx mhs and only 1 GPU running at 25.xx mhs. How to fix this issue in order to get all GPUS runnig at 25.xx mhs?

Thanks

you should try the appropriate mining special designed AMD drivers, the ones from Aug 23 are a good ones. also BiosMod each card with Atiflash, lot of tutorials out there, look out the BurierOne tutorial on youtube.

Hello torrespr77,

Special designed AMD driver? Do you mean blockchain driver? https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-Blockchain-Compute-Release-Notes.aspx Mod mobo bios or each GPU? Because I have no idea what is the issue for this one. I dont found any tutorial by BurierOne.
Activity: 1
Hello guys,

Thanks

Hello guys,

I have 6PCS Sapphire nitro+ rx580 samsung Chipset, fresh installed Windows 10 x64 on mobo Biostar TB250-BTC. 5 GPUS running at 17.xx mhs and only 1 GPU running at 25.xx mhs. How to fix this issue in order to get all GPUS runnig at 25.xx mhs?

Thanks

Those cards should do 30.xx if you mod the bios. There are lots of tutorials on YouTube. And check the amount of RAM of your card. 8G cards use different straps from those of 4G ones.

Hello tenmoi,

Mine is 4GB. Do you mean mod mobo bios or GPU bios? I curious why 5 GPUs are in low hashrate. I searched youtube but dont have tutorial to fix this issue.
Activity: 59
Hello guys,

I have 6PCS Sapphire nitro+ rx580 samsung Chipset, fresh installed Windows 10 x64 on mobo Biostar TB250-BTC. 5 GPUS running at 17.xx mhs and only 1 GPU running at 25.xx mhs. How to fix this issue in order to get all GPUS runnig at 25.xx mhs?

Thanks

Those cards should do 30.xx if you mod the bios. There are lots of tutorials on YouTube. And check the amount of RAM of your card. 8G cards use different straps from those of 4G ones.
Hello guys,

Thanks
Activity: 1
Hi

I'm trying to mine keccak-c at http://yiimp.eu/

I use this bat line: stratum + tcp: //yiimp.eu: 5134 -dwal My_wallet_ crea dpsw c = CREA

And it does not work. Do you know if it's possible to mine keccak-c or is only possible keccak with Claymore?

regards!!

I don’t mine keccak, but I think you must type c=CREA as one word, no spaces in the word I mean.

I have been trying to mine Creative Coin too but everytime i try it rejects 100% of my shares, so im just mining smartcash right now, however if there is a way to mine Keccak-c and mine creative coin I would rather mine that, If anyone got it to work and wants to help out that would be great
Activity: 25
Etherum only mining.  I set dcri to 25 and my hash rate went up and seems more stable.  I thought dcri was only  for dual mining? I did this because 11.2 says to press + or- in beginning.
Hi

I use this bat line: stratum + tcp: //yiimp.eu: 5134 -dwal My_wallet_ crea dpsw c = CREA

And it does not work. Do you know if it's possible to mine keccak-c or is only possible keccak with Claymore?

regards!!

I don’t mine keccak, but I think you must type c=CREA as one word, no spaces in the word I mean.
Hi guys, about dual ETH + XVG, how many coins do you actually get on daily basis and which HW and pool do you use?
It used to be a lot several weeks ago when Claymore introduced blake2s with 11.0. Around 700-80 coins/day with 6x RX580 if I remember well, even though all pools were very unstable at the time. Where do we stand today?

Thanks
Running Rx 570 4G. Nlpool. Dual mining at 6880 mz and get 6 xvgs per 3 hours. Unimining is a thief. Don't mind there.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Hi

regards!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
11.2 doesnt seem very stable.  i'm getting a lot of crashes on it whereas 11.0 is completely stable with the same oc settings.

I'm having the same issue in my RX 480 gpus. But, in my RX 580 rig, everything is fine and the hashpower increases a little bit.
Activity: 2
Sooo..Installed 11.2 on my Win10 64bit rig and disabled defender anti virus - worked ok for a little bit then after a few minutes of running my two 570's cards reduce in hash - 24 down to 10..to 7..and eventually 0, the two 550 remained aroun 9-11...

Im running two RX570 and two RX550 (all 4gb).

So.. Stopped the rig completely.

Put back decided to go back to the 10.6 that I found stable...

It wont go past:

AMD Cards available: 4
GPU #0: Ellesmere (Radeon RX 570 Series), 4096 MB available, 32 compute units (pci bus 1:0:0)
GPU #0 recognized as Radeon RX 470/570
GPU #1: Baffin (Radeon RX 550 Series), 4096 MB available, 10 compute units (pci bus 6:0:0)
GPU #1 recognized as Radeon RX 460/560
GPU #2: Baffin (Radeon RX 550 Series), 4096 MB available, 10 compute units (pci bus 7:0:0)
GPU #2 recognized as Radeon RX 460/560
GPU #3: Ellesmere (Radeon RX 570 Series), 4096 MB available, 32 compute units (pci bus 8:0:0)
GPU #3 recognized as Radeon RX 470/570
POOL/SOLO version

None of the cards are clocked everything is standard from the box.

Anyone any ideas ?

I tried to download 11 - 11.1 and 11.2 again from Google - but Google wont allow it (?) says virus found used Mega instead.

Same problem here, with a ryzen processor...
One card gpu 5 always went to 0.00 mh/s and I can't do anything. Changed risers, changed cables and psu tested separatedly and works fine...
Any advice will be highly appreciated (this crap happend after a windows update in my case)
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
11.2 doesnt seem very stable.  i'm getting a lot of crashes on it whereas 11.0 is completely stable with the same oc settings.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Anyone else had issues with vega 8 and 11 on the Ryzen 3 2200G or Ryzen 5 2400G?

Mine says it can't build DAG file.  It does work with spectre on my A6-7400K AMD Rig.  Just trying to figure out why the new gpu's don't work with this.  I've only tried version 11.0 and up.  Any idea's would be great.

I have tried with Ethminer and it does work with that program
I haven't looked at the new iGPU type Ryzens yet, but - likely just not as easy and plugging them in and finding support for everything.  I know that a lot of people are finding that even recently made motherboards don't support them without a BIOS upgrade, which isn't possible if you don't have another CPU that works on it.
Activity: 65
24H effective hashrate has dropped about 10% since upgrading to v11.2 from 11.1, despite gaining maybe 1% in reported hashrate.  Using only 8gb 580s.  I think I'll stick with 11.1
Activity: 69
Some blocks were found in the last two hours? They will get it resolved - realistically mine-phun has been working hard on resolving a lot of challenges and it’s been enjoyable watching his perseverance on the task. Plus it’s better than causing your miner to hang.

I’m not an affiliate or anything of his, but hell he has tried hard and many of us have got good returns.
Jump to: