Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 348. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1
I have the same problem, 0 memory errors but I always have a 6/7% stale share on 11.2, ethermine pool :S

Yep same here. Got 4-7% stale shares.

I have stale shares about 5% to 10% on 11.0 also, moved to 11.2 still the same amount of stale shared on Ethermine.org... Move to Nanopool then they will not bother you... as they do not report on stale shares  Grin
copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I have the same problem, 0 memory errors but I always have a 6/7% stale share on 11.2, ethermine pool :S

Yep same here. Got 4-7% stale shares.
Activity: 42
Activity: 312
11.2 must have some hardcoded OC settings. Suddenly I get GPU errors, more heat, more instability. On some GPU it works but some not.

I want to do my own OC settings! Remove OC and release 11.3
Activity: 73
http://luckypool.xyz
verge blake2s.
thats all folks   Grin
copper member
with 11.2 I rather got more stales +3-4% stale shares

I wouldn`t mind a few more stale shares...
but i have a difference in what claymore reports and what pool reports that is unacceptable.

Claymore reports 50 more shares than pool (1 hour timeframe).

193 (Claymore) > 148 (Pool)
165 (Claymore) > 143 (Pool)

Check my previous post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31682140

No clue why what how.

The easiest thing to try is a different pool dude. Anything else, considering the poor information you've provided, will be a wild guess Wink

hehe Smiley

Well, poor information. What else should i provide?
My cards have 0 mem errors, temp on average about 60°, no hardcore overclocking..

Trying a different pool is a good suggestion, altough i think ethermine is quite ok.

Thanks for the feedback!
Activity: 67

but i have a difference in what claymore reports and what pool reports that is unacceptable.

Check my previous post:

No clue why what how.

The easiest thing to try is a different pool dude. Anything else, considering the poor information you've provided, will be a wild guess Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
in the latest version of Claymore (v11.2) my rigs temp increased. any idea?
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
F**king windows defender forgot to add the exception for the new version, all the night without mining  Cry
copper member

Check my previous post:

No clue why what how.
Activity: 41
Merit: 3
copper member
I am puzzled.

There is a huge difference (shares) in what claymore reports and what pool reports.

Claymore Report / 1 hour:

RiG01 > 193 Shares
RiG02 > 165 Shares

Ethermine Report / 1 hour:

RiG01 > 148 Shares (6 Stale)
RiG02 > 143 Shares (1 Stale)

Poolfee is 1%, claymore devfee is turned off.
This is quite a difference. Why is it like that?

Thanks for your feedback guys!
Activity: 1
After some time of the work of the miner, errors appear:
ETH: Stratum - Cannot connect to eu1.ethermine.org:5555
DevFee: ETH: Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...
What is the reason?

My start.bat file:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xWALLET.rig_1 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://stratum.decredpool.org:3343 -dwal USER.rig_1 -dpsw x
Activity: 59
Windows keeps restarting. Had to readjust oc settings after update to 11.2

I guess your hash rate is reduced now. So what’s the point in updating to 11.2? Claymore must look into this problem. Mine rig kept restarting every 10-20 minutes so I reverted to 11.0. The hash rates are lower but the rig runs stable.

P.S
I dualmine.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
How many STALE shares is normal to get with Claymore 11.2
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
and really only since that last major W10 update.  

What about fixing this? I see somewhat messed up with the AMD driver, Win10 update made a mess, how about Rolling back to previous old version of windows 10? then Install Drivers and disable Win10 update

yeah, i actually have WU turned off but as i understand it, for major updates such as the Fall Creators Update, you can only push it so long.  I kept getting notified and kept pushing out week after week but eventually it didnt give me the option to not install it and just did it on it's own.  If anyone knows of a way around this I would be very happy to hear it :-)

And... i have a monitor plugged into the GPU via HDMI cable on all 4 rigs.

Try this, Kudos to Vann, he was able to update his rigs without affecting his drivers

gpedit ==> Computer Configuration ==> Administrative Templates ==> Windows Components ==> Windows Update and set 'Do not include drivers with Windows Update' to enabled.

Read other suggestions here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stop-windows-10-update-2878646
Activity: 47
Goodnight guys, one question, im using 11.2 version since the release and everthing was good till now. Dont know why but my miner showed always 87+eth / 5800 blake2s and 1 minute avg was the same for eth. But now it's reporting only 86+ 1 minute avg. Anyone having this problem?

https://i.imgur.com/muCgX8P.png
Activity: 600
Merit: 261

What about fixing this? I see somewhat messed up with the AMD driver, Win10 update made a mess, how about Rolling back to previous old version of windows 10? then Install Drivers and disable Win10 update

yeah, i actually have WU turned off but as i understand it, for major updates such as the Fall Creators Update, you can only push it so long.  I kept getting notified and kept pushing out week after week but eventually it didnt give me the option to not install it and just did it on it's own.  If anyone knows of a way around this I would be very happy to hear it :-)

And... i have a monitor plugged into the GPU via HDMI cable on all 4 rigs.
Activity: 82
Firstly, thank you all for your help so far (messages and so on)

My rig - now 4 weeks old, ALL new kit.

Tried 11.2 today and apart from virus guards kicking off all over the place (until I disabled them all) failed to work.

I have now kind of got the rig working thanks to some help, however...

Starts at 64 Mh/s then reduces down and down...

ETH: GPU0 21.917 Mh/s, GPU1 10.142 Mh/s, GPU2 10.124 Mh/s, GPU3 21.923 Mh/s

ETH: GPU0 0.000 Mh/s, GPU1 10.132 Mh/s, GPU2 10.176 Mh/s, GPU3 21.906 Mh/s

Followed shortly by:

WATCHDOG: GPU 0 hangs in OpenCL call, exit
WATCHDOG: GPU 0 hangs in OpenCL call, exit
Quit, please wait...
Restarting OK, exit...

Then rig comes to a complete stand still...Wont go further.

Virtual memory 16gb, virus guard disabled...

Please any thoughts - this is killing me now...

Rig

Celeron - K170 board - 4gb ram - Msata HDD - 2 x rx570 4gb - 2 x RX550 4gb - Thermaltake 850psu...Windows 10 64bit.

yup... i posted the exact same issue a few days back but never saw a reply with fix suggested. Here's the thing... this is happening on all 4 of my 6x470 rigs... and really only since that last major W10 update.  So, I am saying it is NOT a hardware issue because what are the odds that on 4 rigs, there is an actual problem with GPU0 on all 4?  It never happens on any other GPU, so this means it is a software/settings issue, but I have not been able to figure it out.  On Claymore Cryptonite miner, the solution to fix a lagging GPU0 was to manually designate the "-h" value in the .bat file, but no such option existing in this miner, at least not -h but maybe something else can be tweaked only on GPU0 to fix this... that has been what i've tried to discover for the past weeks but no solution yet. I actually had to disable GPU0 on 1 of my rigs that it got so bad, and looks like another 1 is headed that direction as well.

The one difference with mine is that they don't actually crash/freeze, but they get stuck in a non-stop look of resarting the miner due to that hanging GPU0 issue. So it restarts every couple minutes, usually with GPU0 at zero speed.

Claymore... or anyone else that knows of this issue... please advise. Thanks!

Windows 10 Pro - 8GB RAM - 16-32GB virtual memory - Claymore dual miner versions 10.2/10.5/10.6

Do you have a dummy plug or a monitor connected to GPU0 ? I have noticed this behavior when you remote and don't have a monitor/dummy plug connected
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community

Jump to: