Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 363. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
what is better to mining ETH  

10 GPU  GTX 1050 Ti 4gb    =  140Mh  
or
6 GPU  GTX 1060 6gb  =  140Mh

Price  too small different

In my opinion it is easier to maintain a smaller number of graphics cards.
You did not specify models, but 1060 should also have better build quality, so my choice is 1060

Cheers! Smiley
Activity: 30
what pools for blake2s xvg?

I am currently trying out coinfoundry.  Have switched from uni, antmine and zpool as returns were no where near w2m reported.
ttps://coinfoundry.org

I'm launching a new pool for XVG Blake2s. 0% FEE during beta, then 1% FEE. No more hidden fees ever. Many pool advertise 0% FEE but they steal 30% - 50% of what we mine.
Multiple premium servers, high availability and load balancing. I've been testing for days but I need real load conditions.

If you can, give me a chance.

https://premiumminer.com

Thanks!

Swapping 50 GHs to your pool.
Antmine, for me, it gives with 40% less.
Nlpool was good, now it's way worse than antminepool.
I hoe your pool can make some difference.

60 Ghs changed to stratum+tcp://mine.premiumminer.com:5766
C'mon ppl, let's bring some more power to this pool, hopefully we will have a place where to mine Verge as we should.
I don't mind to pay fees, but I hate when pools like unimining and antmine steal from us.
I did love NLPOOL but.. is not what it was.
Thanks!
Activity: 30

I am currently trying out coinfoundry.  Have switched from uni, antmine and zpool as returns were no where near w2m reported.

I'm launching a new pool for XVG Blake2s. 0% FEE during beta, then 1% FEE. No more hidden fees ever. Many pool advertise 0% FEE but they steal 30% - 50% of what we mine.
Multiple premium servers, high availability and load balancing. I've been testing for days but I need real load conditions.

Thanks!

Swapping 50 GHs to your pool.
Antmine, for me, it gives with 40% less.
Nlpool was good, now it's way worse than antminepool.
I hoe your pool can make some difference.
Activity: 11
what is better to mining ETH  

10 GPU  GTX 1050 Ti 4gb    =  140Mh  
or
6 GPU  GTX 1060 6gb  =  140Mh

Price  too small different

Activity: 208
Your account is not visible @ mine.nlpool.nl/account, but on www.nlpool.nl b.t.w. ;-)

i dont understand what you mine

http://mine.nlpool.nl/?address=DACHmjbWd7mejCv3nYu269FwbmZpRQxRhA and www.nlpool.nl/?address=DACHmjbWd7mejCv3nYu269FwbmZpRQxRhA and http://node1.nlpool.nl/?address=DACHmjbWd7mejCv3nYu269FwbmZpRQxRhA is the same for me

Nvm, it's fixed. I traced it back in the log and corrected it for you.

Activity: 55
I do not have much time to do chat every time i miss payment bro. I would like to mine at your pool but i dont think anybody will like to miss payment from time to time...
I just noticed it oce now (hopefully not any more) but also i didnt understand why last earnings disappeared. i am web-developer myself and i can understand if there is some kind of maintanance, db lost or something like that , maybe you can explain. Do not understand me wrong if there is adecuat explanation of something it is understandable.
If you miss a earning please join our telegram @ t.me/nlpool so i can check for you.

Your account is not visible @ mine.nlpool.nl/account, but on www.nlpool.nl b.t.w. ;-)

>>
Also there is some NevaCoins as well, this is mined when there is no more job for XVG mining as mine_puh said but when these coins are converted and for what rate.....nobody know? Will they be converted to the coin we mine->XVG. No transparancy or i am too stupid?
>>

They will be converted without any extra fees. As we don't like to do maintenance on live systems, we'll first test it tomorrow before enabling it to avoid problems.

http://mine.nlpool.nl/?address=DACHmjbWd7mejCv3nYu269FwbmZpRQxRhA

My last 50 earnings disappeared and also -> http://mine.nlpool.nl/site/mining last XVG block was found 2 hours ago and i do not have any earning from that block Huh

--edit--

Now appeared earning from block 1 917 336 but i am sure i am missing reward from block 1 917 042 which was found 2h ago.
Also there is some NevaCoins as well, this is mined when there is no more job for XVG mining as mine_puh said but when these coins are converted and for what rate.....nobody know? Will they be converted to the coin we mine->XVG. No transparancy or i am too stupid?
antminepool seems perfect so far. I'm getting within 5% of the calculator, even after 11/127 orphan blocks for the last 24h.
nlpool has 12/37 (32%) orphans for the last 24h. I don't know what's wrong with that pool, but it is not normal.

I don't know your counting skills but we got 3 orphans in the last 50 blocks. See http://www.nlpool.nl/site/mining

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
antminepool seems perfect so far. I'm getting within 5% of the calculator, even after 11/127 orphan blocks for the last 24h.
nlpool has 12/37 (32%) orphans for the last 24h. I don't know what's wrong with that pool, but it is not normal.
Activity: 56

Thanks!
Activity: 2
Are there ANY coins worth dual mining now?
Nope. I went back to mining exclusively ETH.
Any second coin you try to mine costs you more in electricity currently. Not worth it. Want a secondary coin? Buy it.

Spot on. Ethash mining only is the way forward for right now.

I decided to do a quick compare on a single GTX 1070 machine (in hiveos so it is consistent):

1. Eth mining only: 29.3 MH/s @ 144W
2. Eth + XVG: 29.2MH/S Eth and 292MH/s XVG @ 158W

So for this single gpu including XVG mining costs me .1 MH/s of Eth mining and 14W of power for 292MH/s of XVG blake2s mining. That seems worth it? I don't have any calculator that includes XVG using blake2s though.
Activity: 312
Core clock 1150? That affects hashrate. The more I raise core clock the more I mine. Currently on 1200  0800mv and 2200 0850mv. radeon 570 8gb
Activity: 17
Hi again.

Firstly thank you to everyone for helping me get off the ground with my rig.

I now have 4 cards:

2 x 570 4gb and 2 x 550 4gb.

Running the 2 x 570s I get around 20(ish) on each card. So I sold a few things and got a 550 4gb - plugged that in on a riser and restarted Claymore..Found 3 x gpus..Great.

The 2 x 570's now run at a reduced 15mhs and the single 550 4gb runs at 8mhs. Which is not as good as the 2 x 570's..

Stranger still is if I add another 550 4gb it will only ever see 3 cards ? I have interchanged the risers and cables and they all check out.

Has anyone got any ideas about the reduced speed and 4 th card ?

Many thanks for any help.

Ken

Forgot to say Windows 10 - 64bit Gigabyte z170 board

Hello mate,
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the AMD drivers when you change the number of cards on your board.  That fixed it for me.
Everytime you boot up, check device manager to ensure the system can see the cards.  If the cards do not appear in device manager then I suspect a riser issue.

Youll need to mod the bios and overclock to get 30MH/s on the rx 570s

Look up polaris one click bios editor

DUDE !!!

Thank you so much.

Uninstalled and reinstalled Crimson driver - device manager instantly sees 4 cards.

I know I can clock the bios and stuff, but Im new and this cost me a lot of money (I know its not alot to others) so for the time being I'll keep it all stock.

Also - the cards now run;

570 - 22.933
570 - 22.445
550 - 10.174
550 - 10.183

Loving this.

Thank you again

Ken

Hey again mate, good stuff.

Ok well open the AMD settings thing and overclock the cards at least.  for the rx 570s, go core clock 1150 and mem clock 2000.  and make sure they are on compute mode. Do that at least Smiley
Activity: 168
^
it will cost you a lot more on electricity if you wont.

wattage to hashrate ratio
Activity: 7
Hi again.

I now have 4 cards:

Running the 2 x 570s I get around 20(ish) on each card. So I sold a few things and got a 550 4gb - plugged that in on a riser and restarted Claymore..Found 3 x gpus..Great.

The 2 x 570's now run at a reduced 15mhs and the single 550 4gb runs at 8mhs. Which is not as good as the 2 x 570's..

Stranger still is if I add another 550 4gb it will only ever see 3 cards ? I have interchanged the risers and cables and they all check out.

Ken

Hello mate,
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the AMD drivers when you change the number of cards on your board.  That fixed it for me.
Everytime you boot up, check device manager to ensure the system can see the cards.  If the cards do not appear in device manager then I suspect a riser issue.

DUDE !!!

Thank you so much.

Uninstalled and reinstalled Crimson driver - device manager instantly sees 4 cards.

I know I can clock the bios and stuff, but Im new and this cost me a lot of money (I know its not alot to others) so for the time being I'll keep it all stock.

Also - the cards now run;

570 - 22.933
570 - 22.445
550 - 10.174
550 - 10.183

Loving this.

Thank you again

Ken
Activity: 17
Hi again.

I now have 4 cards:

Ken

Hello mate,

Activity: 7
Hi again.

I now have 4 cards:

Ken

Activity: 3
Hi guys, my rig keeps going offline. On restart I see the following

dev/sda2: recovering journal
dev/sda2: clean, 127903/436320 files, number number blocks
Created slice user Slice of miner
Starting user manager for uid 1000
Started session 7 of user miner
Stopping user manager for uid 1000
A slice job is running for raise network (4min/5min3s)
Repeat repeat until time reaches 5 min

Some Claymore Miner information

Cannot resolve 'eth-eu2.nanopool.org'
ETH: Stratum - Cannot connect to eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999
ETH: Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20sec

Repeat repeat

Any idea what is going on or how to find out?

you should check if eth-eu2.nanopool.org is accessible for you, as it seems like your DNS has problem resolving the host name

How can I check? You mean copy to the browser? I should add that my problem is not permanent. I had this problem for some time, then the rig back online, one day later went offline again, now itis online again.
Jump to: