Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 366. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 3
Dear @Mine_Phun, NLPool.NL seems to be clipping along well since the hardware upgrade.  I see there are nearly 1000 Verge miners on it now.

I think there's some confusion on the payout increments and you may be able to clear up some of this by editing your Home page.  You list the min payouts as 0.001 and 0.0001, the second I assume is on Sundays.   I think you mean to express that these are in BTC equivalents and not in XVG.

On the miner page for specific accounts, I see that you DO list the wallet payout increment but I'm not sure everyone has seen this.  Also, it seems that the wallet pays out under this amount on Sundays as one might expect just to clear out accounts.

Perhaps you can clarify.  Still, seems to be running very well since the re-build / upgrade.  My payments are processing just fine but I've seen some comments that lead me to believe there is confusion.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Hi

I am trying to use the new ssl:// option but it is not configured.

How should I configure the .bat file to activate it on ethermine.org?

Greetings guys!

-epool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555

Thank you!!

I had passed the port : )
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
http://xvgminingclub.info pool (blake2s verge) moved to new dedicated server.
Current features:
-low fee
-server in Germany, low latency in Europe
-one of the biggest pools among ones that do not steal
-stable hash and payout (now REALLY stable Smiley )
-cool community in Telegram
Thanks  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
Activity: 2
Hi

Greetings guys!

-epool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555
Activity: 36
Merit: 12
Does anyone have or has had this issue?

ETH: Stratum - connecting to 'eth-us-east1.nanopool.org' <192.99.69.170> port 9999 (unsecure)
ETH: Stratum - Cannot connect to eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999
ETH: Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...

I have internet as I can remotely log in my computer or browse the internet, but I cannot mine.

yes I had this problem myself. use Google's DNS server. it's 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Hi

Greetings guys!
Activity: 44
Guys is ethermine.org still one of the go to pools for ethereum mining?

I always have about 96% accepted shares and 4% stale shares .. ? Why 4%? Is that the miner fee?
What does stale mean in this relation?

I mean the weekly outcome is good but slightly below of the whattomine calculation with my "reported" hashrate from my rigs.

All rigs perfectly stable since the last restart one week ago. No disconnects, restarts, etc.

Any help or info for me?

Thanks a lot!

The only pool you should avoid is Nanopool, it produces twice as many stales compared to other pools, just don't report them.
You shouldn't worry about stales on Ethermine, it is completely normal for a network with 15s block time to produce a noticeable amount of stale shares. You're getting paid anyway, just on a slightly lower rate.

That is right. You can 50% for the stale shares.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
hey anyone here is mining keeccak ?doy ou know some sourc ewher ei cna see AMD hashrate stats?

RX 570 4GB ~145 MH/s -dcri 5
RX 580 8GB ~210 MH/s -dcri 7
thanks
Activity: 2
Does anyone have or has had this issue?

ETH: Stratum - connecting to 'eth-us-east1.nanopool.org' <192.99.69.170> port 9999 (unsecure)
ETH: Stratum - Cannot connect to eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999
ETH: Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...

I have internet as I can remotely log in my computer or browse the internet, but I cannot mine.
Activity: 37
hi,
please submit your updated hashrates to
https://gpustats.com
thank you Smiley
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
v11.1:

- added SSL support with pool certificate verification, it significantly improves security, use "ssl://" prefix for pools that support SSL encryption.
- added "-checkcert" option.
- updated EthMan.

This is minor non-mandatory update. Currently ethermine.org and miningpoolhub.com pools support SSL for ETH.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
hey anyone here is mining keeccak ?doy ou know some sourc ewher ei cna see AMD hashrate stats?

RX 570 4GB ~145 MH/s -dcri 5
RX 580 8GB ~210 MH/s -dcri 7
Activity: 19
Anyone here ever get Claymore EthDcrMiner64.exe stop working prompt on Windows 10? In the log, here's the last line of text before the crash. I don't know where I keep getting Claymore Miner having some kind of issue with GPU6, here's another log text below, the last 4 lines before a previous crash, this one crash actually was a full system crash not just the EthDCRMiner64.exe crashing.

Lucky for me, batch file executes after system restart but with just the EthDCRMiner64.exe, which I can't have happening because now I can trust my rig running atleast for 6 hours straight, this crashes happen time we get to Dev-Fee mining. I've got allcoins 1 and allpools 1 in my batch file, tried allcoins-1 too same thing.

I have also been getting prompts from Claymore miner V11 saying GPU6 got invalid share, make sure you did not overclock it too much, but my mem shift is 1900, without error and this I'm using to make claymore miner stable, HWInfo64 shows no single error.

try to switch riser on that gpu.
if it is a modified bios, try use another bios.
keep decreasing clockspeed and higher voltage, see if that fixes it.
you can reinstall the drivers with DDU.
use a older version of claymore miner (10.2?) it's pretty stable

if none of above worked, try to solo mine with that gpu, see if it still crashes

Thanks. I did option 3 and 4, dropped the gpu back to stock and reinstalled 17.7.2 dec 19th driver after DDU uninstall, came here to post that and saw you did recommend that as well. Thanks.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
hey anyone here is mining keeccak ?doy ou know some source where I can check AMD hashrate stats?
Activity: 36
Merit: 12
Anyone here ever get Claymore EthDcrMiner64.exe stop working prompt on Windows 10? In the log, here's the last line of text before the crash. I don't know where I keep getting Claymore Miner having some kind of issue with GPU6, here's another log text below, the last 4 lines before a previous crash, this one crash actually was a full system crash not just the EthDCRMiner64.exe crashing.

Lucky for me, batch file executes after system restart but with just the EthDCRMiner64.exe, which I can't have happening because now I can trust my rig running atleast for 6 hours straight, this crashes happen time we get to Dev-Fee mining. I've got allcoins 1 and allpools 1 in my batch file, tried allcoins-1 too same thing.

I have also been getting prompts from Claymore miner V11 saying GPU6 got invalid share, make sure you did not overclock it too much, but my mem shift is 1900, without error and this I'm using to make claymore miner stable, HWInfo64 shows no single error.

try to switch riser on that gpu.
if it is a modified bios, try use another bios.
keep decreasing clockspeed and higher voltage, see if that fixes it.
you can reinstall the drivers with DDU.
use a older version of claymore miner (10.2?) it's pretty stable

if none of above worked, try to solo mine with that gpu, see if it still crashes
Activity: 19

04:27:38:706   187c   Setting DAG epoch #172 for GPU6
04:27:38:706   187c   Create GPU buffer for GPU6
04:38:16:443   1e1c   buf overflow: 0 10004
04:38:16:448   1e1c    KC: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec...
04:38:16:443   10e0   buf overflow: 0 12798
04:38:16:453   10e0   ETH: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec.../quote]

03:57:52:321   1be4   Setting DAG epoch #172 for GPU4 done
03:57:52:321   edc   Setting DAG epoch #172 for GPU0
03:57:57:087   edc   GPU0 DAG creation time - 4330 ms
03:57:57:087   edc   Setting DAG epoch #172 for GPU0 done
03:57:57:087   1a80   Setting DAG epoch #172 for GPU6/quote]
Activity: 15
Nanopool have half hashrate of ethermine but have more block mined

1   0x52bc44d5378309ee2abf1539bf71de1b7d7be3b5 (Nanopool)   1737   4.2429%
2   0xea674fdde714fd979de3edf0f56aa9716b898ec8 (Ethermine)   1668   4.0744%

This is % of blocks mined vs uncle

@Rulezz, You are wrong

1. Ethermine - Blocks mined (last 7 days) = 10680 at hashrate = 60.7 TH/s = 175.9 blocks per TH/s
2. Nanopool - Blocks mined (last 7 days) = 5441 at hashrate = 37.4 TH/s = 145.4 blocks per TH/s

So Nanopool has lot more uncles (1733 vs. 1665 in last 7 days)
Activity: 6
The only pool you should avoid is Nanopool, it produces twice as many stales compared to other pools, just don't report them.
You shouldn't worry about stales on Ethermine, it is completely normal for a network with 15s block time to produce a noticeable amount of stale shares. You're getting paid anyway, just on a slightly lower rate.

As long as they pay stale shares, ethermine pays 60% and so nanopool.

https://etherscan.io/stat/miner?range=7&blocktype=uncles
https://etherscan.io/stat/miner?range=7&blocktype=blocks

Nanopool has half the hashrate of Ethermine, but produces more uncles.
Having stales is normal, having 2x more stales than the other pools is bad.

Nanopool have half hashrate of ethermine but have more block mined

1   0x52bc44d5378309ee2abf1539bf71de1b7d7be3b5 (Nanopool)   1737   4.2429%
2   0xea674fdde714fd979de3edf0f56aa9716b898ec8 (Ethermine)   1668   4.0744%

This is % of blocks mined vs uncle
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

As long as they pay stale shares, ethermine pays 60% and so nanopool.

https://etherscan.io/stat/miner?range=7&blocktype=uncles
https://etherscan.io/stat/miner?range=7&blocktype=blocks

Nanopool has half the hashrate of Ethermine, but produces more uncles.
Having stales is normal, having 2x more stales than the other pools is bad.
Jump to: