Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 498. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner.
=========================

Latest version is v10.2:

- fixed critical issues in remote management feature (attacker could crash miner even in read-only mode).
- now miner supports up to #299 epoch.
- in rare cases ADL API calls can hang, now watchdog checks it as well.
- improved "-minspeed" option, check readme for details.
- added "miner_getstat2" command to remote management, check "API.txt" for details.
- EthMan: added detailed stats mode in main window.
- a few minor improvements in both miner and EthMan.

After I use the adrenaline driver (17.12.2) Claymore 10.2 start to mess up with the list in the GPU. The list presented in claymore is different from the one in GPU-Z. For example, GPU 0 used to be RX 470 and now it's RX 480, while GPU 5 is supposed to be RX 580 and now it's 570. In other words, several GPUs are misplaced and that causes hashrate to drop. Since Claymore display generic names like RX 470/570 or RX 480/580 I had a hard time finding the right card and reapply the correct dcri value. Every single card is detected in Windows 10 Fall Creator updates. Possible to fix that in the next claymore update?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Anyone else getting a 0 hash rate out of Dwarfpool?  Something is FUBAR there, I have not had any hash rate for almost a day.  Usually it comes back, but not doing much right now.
Activity: 8
How many GPU are you connect to the same power supply? most of the time crashes are from power issue, a lot of time you system works fine suddenly start crashing due to the power supply Quality degrade, and become less efficient, also most of the time claymore undervolt command does not work with some drivers version, these cause computer to crash in claymore you have command to help you out with bad power supply.

i recommend the following to troubleshoot.

add this command -di 0 so it run with gpu 0 if all work fine go to -di 01 then it will enable 2 cards after use -di 012 etc..., until you find the problematic cards, then you can identify if its card issue of psu issue.

good luck.

Hello guys, I have a big question about this miner.

Every time I use it my rig crash, seems to me that something might be wrong with my settings.

With details, what happens is the following:

When the miner starts, and start to set the DAG epoch, specifically on the part that shows "Creating GPU buffer for GPUX", that's a very likely point for my rig to crash, it might crash, or it might not, is more like luck, if the computer freezes, then I manually restart it, if not I just let it mine, however, I will crash at some point, maybe in one hour (with is pretty annoying because I will have to restart it multiple times in order to pass the setting dag epoch without crashing), or maybe it will last more, sometimes it last even two days, but it will crash without a doubt.

What can be wrong?, I have used the CryptoNight Claymore miner, and is a lot more stable, I remember I mined monero with it for 7 days in a row without any problem (with a 100% chance to pass the set of the dag), and also I have used SGMiner without any crash problem too.

My cards are 6x Asus RX 470 4Gb, I don't think is a PSU problem because as I said, it works perfectly when using another miner, but my PSU is a 1200w corsair HX 1200i.
Also, my system is using 24gb of virtual memory and have 4gb of RAM.

Any help will be appreciated.
Activity: 7
I am new and seem to be having a variety of issues.
Win 10
2x rx 64 vega
asus 270p pro
ATX 1500i
generic 4gb ram
intel celeron 3900

When I first finally got it up and running, claymore was mining eth/decred, however I wanted sia.  So I put in my sia address, and then I started getting "cannot build OpenCL" and "cannot create DAG file"
I changed asm and esm to 0 while putting in the wallet and neither work.  When I change them to one.

I made sure to have all files, this is using my mine.bat file to run the miner.  For sia, I downloaded SIA-UI and have it sync'd.

timeout /t 15
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ethdcrminer64 -epool eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0xf0ba276e17b245d32da809e40afa46b65ba4b837 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal 0x04679fcc946d812a007a9f774b3e67200971979a81757423f822437095baa73d96867e493cf9 -dpsw x -esm 1 -etha -1 -mode 0 -dcoin sc -dcri 30 -tt 70 -asm 0 -di 01 -ttdcr 80 -ttli 85 -tstop 90 -fanmin 50 -benchmark 1 pause

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated
-stopped using mine.bat and using start.bat
-miner worked well with trying to mine DCR, but wouldn't switch to sia
-literally tried everything I could google and wouldn't switch to sia
-tried to switch to eth only by setting -mode 1 and would not eth only, kept trying dual mode
-deleted dpool dwal dpsw and set mode to 1
-get openCL errors
-put everything back and still openCL errors
-I am so frustrated right now.
Activity: 23
I have the bat file exactly like the one on ethermine.I put it here but without my wallet address.

I also used -allpools 1 and it gives the same error
This is my Bat file:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal here is my adress.Batman -epsw x

and as pc componets i have:
Msi geforce 1060 6gb
Msi motherboard H110M PRO-D
Memory Patriot Signature, 4GB DDR4, 2133MHz, CL15
Processor Intel Celeron Kaby Lake G3930 2.90GHz, 2MB, Socket 1151
SSD 120 GB intel
Activity: 48
Hello everybody.I am new here and have some problems with the new miner i made.

So i mine on ethermine with claymore and for a while everything went well, and decided to make a separate miner.I bought all the neccesarry equipment motherboard, cpu etc. and after puting it together, i went to a friend to help me with all the necessary instalations for the operating system.We installed windows 7 with all the necessary drivers.I copied the claymoreminer folder with all the settings from my other HDD to the new SSD.

When i try to mine ETH I get this message in the claymoreminer:

ETH:Stratum - connecting to 'eu1.ethermine.org' <93.115.31.250> port 4444
Stratum - Cannot connect to eu1.ethermine.org:4444
Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec....

I tried to change address to US and Asia, and also change the port to 14444, 3333 etc.And everything gives the same result.

Tried to connect to nanopool and i get the same error as on ethermine.

I mention that i mined with no problem on the other miner.

I have a screenshot of this problem.

https://imgur.com/1bogV4U

Also i just checked right now and i can mine Eth Classic on ethermine , it connects to pool.I just can't understand why i can connect to ethermine for ETC but not for ETH. I did not had this problem before.

What is wrong?

I think it is something about your config, try to add -allpools 1 or -eworker whatevername options may help...

How do i do that?

Hei guys can someone help me with this problem please?

I tried all the servers EU, US & Asia and found the connection to be erratic. It would not connect to the US or Asia servers and would sometimes connect to the EU server. I think another pool is probably in order, try Mining Pool Hub.
This is the .bat configuration I got working (sometimes).
Code:
set GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
set GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
set GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
set GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:14444 -ewal YOUR_ETHER_ADDRESS -epsw x

Replace "YOUR_ETHER_ADDRESS" with your Ethereum wallet address, if you don't have, you can get one here https://www.myetherwallet.com/
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

So i mine on ethermine with claymore and for a while everything went well, and decided to make a separate miner.I bought all the neccesarry equipment motherboard, cpu etc. and after puting it together, i went to a friend to help me with all the necessary instalations for the operating system.We installed windows 7 with all the necessary drivers.I copied the claymoreminer folder with all the settings from my other HDD to the new SSD.

I tried to change address to US and Asia, and also change the port to 14444, 3333 etc.And everything gives the same result.

Also i just checked right now and i can mine Eth Classic on ethermine , it connects to pool.I just can't understand why i can connect to ethermine for ETC but not for ETH. I did not had this problem before.

What is wrong?

I think it is something about your config, try to add -allpools 1 or -eworker whatevername options may help...

How do i do that?

I tried all the servers EU, US & Asia and found the connection to be erratic. It would not connect to the US or Asia servers and would sometimes connect to the EU server. I think another pool is probably in order, try Mining Pool Hub.
This is the .bat configuration I got working (sometimes).
Code:
set GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
set GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
set GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
set GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:14444 -ewal YOUR_ETHER_ADDRESS -epsw x
Activity: 20
So how are the gains when mining ethereum with this miner using nvidia's gtx 1070 rog strix card? Will I be better off just mining ZEC/verge or should I give this a go.
Any 1070 can pull 32.500 Mhs stable on ETH only. just need some AB tweaks
Activity: 182
Merit: 13

What is wrong?

How do i do that?

Please, put the lines of your .bat file here. I don’t have idea, or it’s the config in your bat file, or for some reason your windows/firewall is blocking the port to connect in the pool.
Activity: 1
Apologies if this is a repeat post. It's a massive thread and search didn't show any result.

I'm noticing that my GPU 0 is always able to run at cclock 1200 but all other GPUs after 0 is always 1145, no matter what I set in the config. I am also not able to change it in MSI Burner while the rig is running. mclock is the same across all 11 other cards.

Is this by designed in Claymore 10.2?
Activity: 7
I am new and seem to be having a variety of issues.
Win 10
2x rx 64 vega
asus 270p pro
ATX 1500i
generic 4gb ram
intel celeron 3900

When I first finally got it up and running, claymore was mining eth/decred, however I wanted sia.  So I put in my sia address, and then I started getting "cannot build OpenCL" and "cannot create DAG file"
I changed asm and esm to 0 while putting in the wallet and neither work.  When I change them to one.

I made sure to have all files, this is using my mine.bat file to run the miner.  For sia, I downloaded SIA-UI and have it sync'd.

timeout /t 15
ethdcrminer64 -epool eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0xf0ba276e17b245d32da809e40afa46b65ba4b837 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal 0x04679fcc946d812a007a9f774b3e67200971979a81757423f822437095baa73d96867e493cf9 -dpsw x -esm 1 -etha -1 -mode 0 -dcoin sc -dcri 30 -tt 70 -asm 0 -di 01 -ttdcr 80 -ttli 85 -tstop 90 -fanmin 50 -benchmark 1 pause

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated

What is wrong?

How do i do that?

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Hello guys, I have a big question about this miner.

Every time I use it my rig crash, seems to me that something might be wrong with my settings.

With details, what happens is the following:

When the miner starts, and start to set the DAG epoch, specifically on the part that shows "Creating GPU buffer for GPUX", that's a very likely point for my rig to crash, it might crash, or it might not, is more like luck, if the computer freezes, then I manually restart it, if not I just let it mine, however, I will crash at some point, maybe in one hour (with is pretty annoying because I will have to restart it multiple times in order to pass the setting dag epoch without crashing), or maybe it will last more, sometimes it last even two days, but it will crash without a doubt.

What can be wrong?, I have used the CryptoNight Claymore miner, and is a lot more stable, I remember I mined monero with it for 7 days in a row without any problem (with a 100% chance to pass the set of the dag), and also I have used SGMiner without any crash problem too.

My cards are 6x Asus RX 470 4Gb, I don't think is a PSU problem because as I said, it works perfectly when using another miner, but my PSU is a 1200w corsair HX 1200i.
Also, my system is using 24gb of virtual memory and have 4gb of RAM.

Any help will be appreciated.

A little bit more info might be helpfull; OS you are using, Claymore settings, BIOS modded or not, Overclocked/Undervolted ? Are you dual mining ?

Remember Ethash takes about 20%-30% more power than Cryptonote and dual mining will stretch your PSU even more, but that said 1200W should be just about enough for Ethash/Dual mining. A good thing would be to measure power at-the-wall with a cheap power meter to see if you're not over stressing the PSU.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
For ATI (RX 470 / 570) cards should we still be using the AMD DAG Fix Beta driver (link below) that was released back in August or a more recent version? August or a more recent version?

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-[Suspicious link removed]pute-Release-Notes.aspx

The latest released versions of the AMD drivers (since 17.10.2) have the blockchain drivers included and support RX 500 and RX 400 series graphics products.
For mining select the 'Compute' setting.

Here's some links with more info about it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/78fl6k/amd_adds_compute_mode_and_support_for_up_to_12/
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-17.10.2-Release-Notes.aspx

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Hi guys

Strange behaviors on one of my rigs.

8 X msi rx 570 4g elpida memory
Asus prime z270 a
8 gb ram
120 gb ssd drive
intel g4400
blockchain driver

as you can see the last card has periodically 0 value in memory controller load and hashrate drop.

https://imgur.com/a/dz28c

Only last card ?

I thought its normal for every card. GPU found share , submit it, wait for next job ( for a very small time but it has no share to find for this time and has 0% load)

What is wrong?

How do i do that?
Activity: 48

What is wrong?

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hi guys

Strange behaviors on one of my rigs.

8 X msi rx 570 4g elpida memory
Asus prime z270 a
8 gb ram
120 gb ssd drive
intel g4400
blockchain driver

as you can see the last card has periodically 0 value in memory controller load and hashrate drop.

https://imgur.com/a/dz28c

What is wrong?

In this pc, do you ping the IP of the pool?

ping eu1.ethermine.org
ping 93.115.31.250

Thanks for answer,

this is what i got.

https://imgur.com/qtKeJTQ

what should i try next?

Activity: 72
Got a good speedup for weak cards for both eth and eth+dcr modes and a small speedup for fast cards, I will release next version of the miner with a lot of improvements within 24 hours.

Where are you quoting this from ?
Jump to: