Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 499. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Hello everybody.I am new here and have some problems with the new miner i made.

So i mine on ethermine with claymore and for a while everything went well, and decided to make a separate miner.I bought all the neccesarry equipment motherboard, cpu etc. and after puting it together, i went to a friend to help me with all the necessary instalations for the operating system.We installed windows 7 with all the necessary drivers.I copied the claymoreminer folder with all the settings from my other HDD to the new SSD.

When i try to mine ETH I get this message in the claymoreminer:

ETH:Stratum - connecting to 'eu1.ethermine.org' <93.115.31.250> port 4444
Stratum - Cannot connect to eu1.ethermine.org:4444
Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec....

I tried to change address to US and Asia, and also change the port to 14444, 3333 etc.And everything gives the same result.

Tried to connect to nanopool and i get the same error as on ethermine.

I mention that i mined with no problem on the other miner.

I have a screenshot of this problem.

https://imgur.com/1bogV4U

Also i just checked right now and i can mine Eth Classic on ethermine , it connects to pool.I just can't understand why i can connect to ethermine for ETC but not for ETH. I did not had this problem before.

What is wrong?

In this pc, do you ping the IP of the pool?

ping eu1.ethermine.org
ping 93.115.31.250

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello everybody.I am new here and have some problems with the new miner i made.

So i mine on ethermine with claymore and for a while everything went well, and decided to make a separate miner.I bought all the neccesarry equipment motherboard, cpu etc. and after puting it together, i went to a friend to help me with all the necessary instalations for the operating system.We installed windows 7 with all the necessary drivers.I copied the claymoreminer folder with all the settings from my other HDD to the new SSD.

When i try to mine ETH I get this message in the claymoreminer:

ETH:Stratum - connecting to 'eu1.ethermine.org' <93.115.31.250> port 4444
Stratum - Cannot connect to eu1.ethermine.org:4444
Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec....

I tried to change address to US and Asia, and also change the port to 14444, 3333 etc.And everything gives the same result.

Tried to connect to nanopool and i get the same error as on ethermine.

I mention that i mined with no problem on the other miner.

I have a screenshot of this problem.

https://imgur.com/1bogV4U

Also i just checked right now and i can mine Eth Classic on ethermine , it connects to pool.I just can't understand why i can connect to ethermine for ETC but not for ETH. I did not had this problem before.

What is wrong?
AVP
Activity: 96
Does -cvddc option do anything for ATI RX 470 cards?

-cvddc is supposed to set the Core Voltage, but any value that I enter for -cvddc does not show up in GPU-Z's VDDC.

Only -mvddc setting is reflected in GPU-Z VDDC. Its like -mvddc is setting Core Voltage, when its supposed to set Memory Voltage.

Also changing -cvddc does not seem to effect watt usage, which makes me think that it does not do anything at all.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
just use any of the 17.11.x drivers, they have the dag fix built in when you select "compute" mode in the driver.

Much thanks for noting this. Will update right now.

install the AMD settings part of the driver package, compute mode is under "gaming" -> "global settings" -> "GPU workload" you may have to reboot or restart amd settings a couple times to get it to stick.
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
Got a good speedup for weak cards for both eth and eth+dcr modes and a small speedup for fast cards, I will release next version of the miner with a lot of improvements within 24 hours.
WTF is this?
Activity: 2
Hi,

I am having a hard time with my setup so any help would be highly appreciated, we have the following setup.

Asrock H110 Pro
RX580 x 13
Corsair AXI 1200 X 2

Since I have wait for the riser card, I though I should crack up the rig with one GPU. I have installed simple miner OS and configured it with claymore-eth v8.1. My configuration string is
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal mytheconbaseaddress -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333

The rig is doing 18 Mh/s, which is slower than expected. what do I change to make it perform at 25~28 MH/s?

Thank you

Setting up a 13 GPU rig while being absolutely clueless about mining is gonna be a challenge for you. Good luck

Thank you for your encouragement. I have been able to run 13 GPUs with all doing 30+ Mh/s Eth.
AVP
just use any of the 17.11.x drivers, they have the dag fix built in when you select "compute" mode in the driver.

Much thanks for noting this. Will update right now.
Activity: 85
Got a good speedup for weak cards for both eth and eth+dcr modes and a small speedup for fast cards, I will release next version of the miner with a lot of improvements within 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
AVP
For ATI (RX 470 / 570) cards should we still be using the AMD DAG Fix Beta driver (link below) that was released back in August or a more recent version? August or a more recent version?

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-[Suspicious link removed]pute-Release-Notes.aspx
Activity: 13
So how are the gains when mining ethereum with this miner using nvidia's gtx 1070 rog strix card? Will I be better off just mining ZEC/verge or should I give this a go.
Activity: 3
Hi,

It looks like "Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v10.2" crashes after installing "Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for [Suspicious link removed]pute Driver for Windows® 7 64/32 bit​" - I am using Windows 7 64-bit.
Under Window 10 the same miner works fine and finally allow to get 29.3 MHs from Radeon video card.

Any ideas how to avoid crash under Windows 7?

Just do not install the ReLive package at the end of the Radeon Software.
You could try to uninstall it or using DDU then reinstall Radeon Software Beta.
Tested on HIS 580 8GB.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Dear friends,

May I know how do I mine only siacoin? I understand that claymore offers dual mining (ETH + SIA) but I only wanted to mine specifically SIA.

may I know what is the line that I should o in the bat file?

TQ! Wink
Activity: 1
Good as such. I would like to know how to configure this miner to work in antpool if possible. I know that the directions are:

stratum-eth.antpool.com:8008
stratum-eth.antpool.com:443
stratum-eth.antpool.com:25

but I imagine that my little knowledge makes it not so simple, I already managed to make it work in nanopool but I still do not get that functions in https://www.antpool.com thank you in advance for your answer thank you very much
Hi people!

Could someone hint me how to automate restart of the miner when some incorrect shares threshold exceed ?

Try the command -r in your start.bat and create a file called reboot.bat with the command "shutdown /r /t 5 /f"

-r   Restart miner mode. "-r 0" (default) - restart miner if something wrong with GPU. "-r -1" - disable automatic restarting. -r >20 - restart miner if something
   wrong with GPU or by timer. For example, "-r 60" - restart miner every hour or when some GPU failed.
   "-r 1" closes miner and execute "reboot.bat" file ("reboot.bash" or "reboot.sh" for Linux version) in the miner directory (if exists) if some GPU failed.
   So you can create "reboot.bat" file and perform some actions, for example, reboot system if you put this line
"shutdown /r /t 5 /f"

This wont help. It works then GPU hangs showing 0 speed, or temp issue or something. In my case all is fine at the begining , but in about 10-12 hours im getting alot of incorrect shares , and after i retart the miner its back to normal. I need this option. I will  even user the restart the rig option.

I understood... I’m using this app to help me in this situation: Wise Auto Shutdown http://mobile.wisecleaner.com/

In some cases I schedule to shutdown one a day... This is one way, but it’s not intelligent.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Hi people!

Could someone hint me how to automate restart of the miner when some incorrect shares threshold exceed ?

Try the command -r in your start.bat and create a file called reboot.bat with the command "shutdown /r /t 5 /f"

-r   Restart miner mode. "-r 0" (default) - restart miner if something wrong with GPU. "-r -1" - disable automatic restarting. -r >20 - restart miner if something
   wrong with GPU or by timer. For example, "-r 60" - restart miner every hour or when some GPU failed.
   "-r 1" closes miner and execute "reboot.bat" file ("reboot.bash" or "reboot.sh" for Linux version) in the miner directory (if exists) if some GPU failed.
   So you can create "reboot.bat" file and perform some actions, for example, reboot system if you put this line
"shutdown /r /t 5 /f"

This wont help. It works then GPU hangs showing 0 speed, or temp issue or something. In my case all is fine at the begining , but in about 10-12 hours im getting alot of incorrect shares , and after i retart the miner its back to normal. I need this option. I will  even user the restart the rig option.
Activity: 13
Hi,

It looks like "Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v10.2" crashes after installing "Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for [Suspicious link removed]pute Driver for Windows® 7 64/32 bit​" - I am using Windows 7 64-bit.
Under Window 10 the same miner works fine and finally allow to get 29.3 MHs from Radeon video card.

Any ideas how to avoid crash under Windows 7?
Hi people!

"shutdown /r /t 5 /f"
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Hi people!

Activity: 3
    Hi Claymore, you can add in response getstat1 worker name? I wrote a remote client clone with auto-scan of the subnet on a given port that would completely automate the search so that the worker answered his name, while they are sorted by ip. For compat older ver, mayby add new response getstat2, 3 etc?

Your client can send config file, but not api in api.txt, i can get full api?
Jump to: