Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 531. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hey guys,
(How) Can I set up Claymore miner to use only certain GPU's?
For example I want to use GPU0 for gaming, while GPU1 and GPU2 will be mining.

Use this switch "-di", from the OP..

-di GPU indexes, default is all available GPUs. For example, if you have four GPUs "-di 02" will enable only first and third GPUs (#0 and #2).

Using your GPU example:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal YourAddress.YourWorkerName -epsw x -dpool -di 12

This will use GPU1 and GUP2 to mine and not use GPU0 to mine.

Thank you so much for the answer! Much appreciated!
Activity: 37
I have claymore dual v. 10.1 and RTH+decred. I want to kwon what think us that is best: ETH+Decred? ETH+Sia? ETH+Lbry?
My gpu is only one gtx 1060
Thanks!
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Hey guys,

Use this switch "-di", from the OP..

-di GPU indexes, default is all available GPUs. For example, if you have four GPUs "-di 02" will enable only first and third GPUs (#0 and #2).

Using your GPU example:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal YourAddress.YourWorkerName -epsw x -dpool -di 12

This will use GPU1 and GUP2 to mine and not use GPU0 to mine.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Hi,
version 10.1 mine fantastic!
Thank You Claymore for this miner. Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Is anyone dual mining ether and decred.
I have some 1070's I like to try this with.
Can anyone help with the script file?
Also anyone with a script file that can help in times of errors thrown by GPU malfunction / restarting, getting 0 hash rates, some way to automatically restart the miner if there is an issue?

This should be useful to you:
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases/

Thx for link, is this miner similar to the nemos miner?  Which one is better?
I noticed it points to miningpoolhub, is that better than ahashpool?
regards

They are just copies of an older version of MultiPoolMiner.

MultiPoolMiner works with various pools.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Also anyone with a script file that can help in times of errors thrown by GPU malfunction / restarting, getting 0 hash rates, some way to automatically restart the miner if there is an issue?

Thx for link, is this miner similar to the nemos miner?  Which one is better?
I noticed it points to miningpoolhub, is that better than ahashpool?
regards
Activity: 308
I uninstalled then installed the driver and here is the thing it would run smoothly both at default and at oc settings.  But the problem is when I shut it down or there is a power outage because when I turn it on again, the miner would crash after one hour and I had to do the same thing over again.
The GPU stays installed directly on the MB, you shut down the rig, power it up and miner still crashes after 1 hour of load?

Yes, everytime that happens I needed to uninstall/install the driver again..
Activity: 46
Hey guys,
Activity: 5
  Hi there I started using Claymore's v10.1 yesterday,since then my hash rate has remained the same
 but stale shares have trippled.I started with the same settings I used with v10.0 and have tried tweaking
 GPU settings and the like but my stale shares are still tripple that of v10.0. Has anyone else come across this issue?
Should/Can I just use v10.0 instead?

I've noticed the same problem on Clay 10.1, even more than 20% of stale shares with Ethermine eu1.

Rebooting everyday...

I've seen the same, switched to eu2.ethermine.org, and has been fine for last 3 weeks, been getting between 2-5% stale.

Then suddenly it shot up to 15-20% Stale, so switched to us1.ethermine.org, seems to be stable for last 48 hours, back to 3% stale.

Thanks for the help,I'll give it a try asap and post the result soon good or bad.
Activity: 36
  Hi there I started using Claymore's v10.1 yesterday,since then my hash rate has remained the same
 but stale shares have trippled.I started with the same settings I used with v10.0 and have tried tweaking
 GPU settings and the like but my stale shares are still tripple that of v10.0. Has anyone else come across this issue?

I've noticed the same problem on Clay 10.1, even more than 20% of stale shares with Ethermine eu1.

Rebooting everyday...

I've seen the same, switched to eu2.ethermine.org, and has been fine for last 3 weeks, been getting between 2-5% stale.

Then suddenly it shot up to 15-20% Stale, so switched to us1.ethermine.org, seems to be stable for last 48 hours, back to 3% stale.
Activity: 37

Rebooting everyday...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 294
Activity: 8
Hi everyone, I have this error with Nanopool while mining ETH. What does it mean and how can I fix it? Ver. 10.1

Code:
Miner detected that you use local pool or local stratum proxy.
This mode is not currently supported and will cause more stale shares.

Thanks
Activity: 159
hello
can i dual mine ether+lbry with claymore 10.1
It's trying to go to us1.ethermine.org and can't get there.
Try to ping and tracert all Ethermine servers, maybe your firewall or your network gateway does not allow it, if you are connected to a dorm/neighborhood LAN network.

It pings fine. However, there is a couple of timeouts during tracert - one between my firewall and my ISP, and one somewhere en route.

https://image.ibb.co/gtmrL6/ping.png

Activity: 2
ever heard of static ips? you can easily fix this issue yourself
This is not a solution, because owner of the network wan't to use static IPs for some reason.
In any case, using names like Rig1...Rig12_withRX  is more understandable that 192.168.1.2.....192.168.175  Wink
I hope, resolving names in monitor can give some extra time of life for admins, not only for me   Smiley

Activity: 281
now i get with Claymore 10.1 only 24,5 MHS - with the lattest driver and with the driver von 23.8 -> what driver do you use for BIOS modded AMD GPUS (Driversetting) to get again the 27,5 MHS?
Have you enabled Compute Workload?
AMD Radeon Settings>Gaming>Global Settings>GPU Workload - Compute.

It's trying to go to us1.ethermine.org and can't get there.
Try to ping and tracert all Ethermine servers, maybe your firewall or your network gateway does not allow it, if you are connected to a dorm/neighborhood LAN network.

I uninstalled then installed the driver and here is the thing it would run smoothly both at default and at oc settings.  But the problem is when I shut it down or there is a power outage because when I turn it on again, the miner would crash after one hour and I had to do the same thing over again.
The GPU stays installed directly on the MB, you shut down the rig, power it up and miner still crashes after 1 hour of load?
Activity: 140
Hey guys, in two words, DAG problem fixed or not for AMD?

Thanks!
Jump to: