Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 536. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
AMD states that 17.11.1 drivers support 12 GPUs in Windows. Did anyone try it?
yes it does (as well as 17.10.2 and 17.10.3)

Is there a specific revision of Windows 10 required for 12 gpu?  Does 1703 work or is the fall creators edition required?  thx
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Sonebody has noticed a increase in stale shares since Yesterday on ethermine?
Activity: 4
Does this miner support Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for [Suspicious link removed]pute? Anyone try it?
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
yes it does (as well as 17.10.2 and 17.10.3)
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Hello.
How to set speed fan in claymore miner?
I tried the command -tt -50  , for 50% fan speed but nothing happens.
I have sapphire rx580 nitro+ 8gb
I put in a msi afterburner speed fun at 40% and it works, but when I add the command in the claymore it will not increase to 50%.
where I'm wrong?

Maybe turn off fan control in afterburner.  either you control with claymore or with 3rd party app, or wattman.  If you have msi afterburner, just set a custom curve and dont use claymore for the fan.
Activity: 119
Its all in the readme.txt (also in the 1st post of this thread):

-fanmax   set maximal fan speed, in percents, for example, "-fanmax 80" will set maximal fans speed to 80%. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-fanmax 50,60,70".
   This option works only if miner manages cooling, i.e. when "-tt" option is used to specify target temperature. Default value is "100".
   Note: for NVIDIA cards this option is not supported.

-fanmin   set minimal fan speed, in percents, for example, "-fanmin 50" will set minimal fans speed to 50%. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-fanmin 50,60,70".
   This option works only if miner manages cooling, i.e. when "-tt" option is used to specify target temperature. Default value is "0".
   Note: for NVIDIA cards this option is not supported.
Activity: 7
Hello.
How to set speed fan in claymore miner?
I tried the command -tt -50  , for 50% fan speed but nothing happens.
I have sapphire rx580 nitro+ 8gb
I put in a msi afterburner speed fun at 40% and it works, but when I add the command in the claymore it will not increase to 50%.
where I'm wrong?
Activity: 239
Merit: 12
Recently I have read om this thread I think the following statement

Nicehash payments depends on btc and eth value.

To understand that, it means that if I am mining dual ethereum and also decred, and both increase their value on markets, for that reason Nicehash will pay me more and will I reveive more btc reward???

Thanks in advance
You are certainly in the wrong thread, but just to make it clear to you - with nicehash you are not mining anything: https://www.reddit.com/r/NiceHash/comments/6zdfll/the_great_nicehash_profit_explanation_for_sellers/
Activity: 91
Recently I have read om this thread I think the following statement

Nicehash payments depends on btc and eth value.

To understand that, it means that if I am mining dual ethereum and also decred, and both increase their value on markets, for that reason Nicehash will pay me more and will I reveive more btc reward???

Thanks in advance
Activity: 146
One stupid question:
-Its possible when dual mine , to hide the part of the second coin, i mean its possible to hide in the cmd , but the gpu will work on dual?
I know its a little strange , but one of my friends ask that.
Thanks in davance
Activity: 18
@Claymore It is possible there is problem with z-nomp based pools. When pool is restarted, atfer that the miner sends invalid shares. There is no problem with EWBF's miner. Anyone has similar problem?
Activity: 349
Merit: 102
Hello everyone,

Don't know why but from a week ago, my pc suddenly restarts without a clear reason and obviously this is a big problem for me when I'm not at home to power on again.

Is there any way to configure claymore to be activated automatically when pc restarts for any reason?

Thanks!!

http://bfy.tw/F2Kz
Activity: 91
Hello everyone,

Don't know why but from a week ago, my pc suddenly restarts without a clear reason and obviously this is a big problem for me when I'm not at home to power on again.

Is there any way to configure claymore to be activated automatically when pc restarts for any reason?

Thanks!!
Activity: 6
Hi,
I am already posting this for third time, but no one helped me yet.
I am studying already for a month how to prevent these issues, but nothing helped. Sad
This is my current config:
https://gist.github.com/mmojzis/c9021b4277cf940f1653438f51ab6c91
Tweaked it a lot - had allcoins -1 and so on.
1) I am using miningpoolhub coin switching and sometimes when DAG is recreated by coin switch or devfee mining it ends up with all cards having zero hashrate.
Can I prevent this somehow?
2) In many of my rigs are last cards failing. Only last cards...Why? Even when there is different number of cards always last one fails after some hours.
3) Power limit is not working on linux. I know other things are not working in linux in other programs but power limit does.
I have RX 570 ASUS Strix 4GB in my rigs and MoBos are ASUS Z270-A PRIME.
Thanks for help.
Can give some ETH for helping me. Thanks!

Try -allcoins #  to specify the number of the current epoch.
And -eres 2 or more miner to reserved memory in the generation of DAG during the change of epochs.
Try setting -lidag.
Check my config.
I have -allcoins 250 right now and still didn't help.
I had -eres 10 and it neither helped.
-lidag tried too...didn't help...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hi,
I am studying already for a month how to prevent these issues, but nothing helped. Sad
1) I am using miningpoolhub coin switching and sometimes when DAG is recreated by coin switch or devfee mining it ends up with all cards having zero hashrate.
2) In many of my rigs are last cards failing. Only last cards...Why? Even when there is different number of cards always last one fails after some hours.
3) Power limit is not working on linux. I know other things are not working in linux in other programs but power limit does.
Thanks for help.

Try -allcoins #  to specify the number of the current epoch.
And -eres 2 or more miner to reserved memory in the generation of DAG during the change of epochs.
Try setting -lidag.
Activity: 239
Merit: 12
Hi everyone i have this problem with claymore dual mining : ethereum + pascal. Gpu1 is too slow . With nicehash miner 2 gui gp1 work fine.      gpu0 : gtx 1080ti   gpu1 : gtx 980ti. Thanks.

resize Images :-)

I know I'm not answering your question, sorry, but why are you even mining eth with gtx 1080i? Mine Zec - you will almost double your profit.

Hi, thanks for reply

zcash with gtx1080ti + 980ti i have this : (650watt consumption)

Is good? Thanks.

I do not own gtx 1080ti, but according to whattomine it should give 685 H/s at 190 W. 650 W tbh sounds like a lot; 300W per card... Huh
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

BBT got like 21 GPU's mostly AMD under windows with these drivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtrQWXcGR_w
Activity: 6
Hi,
Thanks for help.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Activity: 4
Hi everyone i have this problem with claymore dual mining : ethereum + pascal. Gpu1 is too slow . With nicehash miner 2 gui gp1 work fine.      gpu0 : gtx 1080ti   gpu1 : gtx 980ti. Thanks.

http://i64.tinypic.com/11mdnp2.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2v13o1y.png

resize Images :-)

I know I'm not answering your question, sorry, but why are you even mining eth with gtx 1080i? Mine Zec - you will almost double your profit.

Hi, thanks for reply

zcash with gtx1080ti + 980ti i have this : (650watt consumption)

http://i67.tinypic.com/20z4bgp.png

Is good? Thanks.
Jump to: