Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 537. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Agreed, I run 8 AMD and 3 Nvidia in one instance fine
Hello everyone, I'm having problems setting up a 12 GPU mining rig (6 AMD RX570 + 6 NVIDIA 1060) with Windows 10.

Is there anyone available for some guidance?
I'd be happy to collaborate with some ether as soon as I get paid.

Two instances of Claymore

One .bat file would include "-platform 1" and the other would include "-platform 2" right?

yep this is one of the ways to do that. also you can improve on that and create several config files and give .exe a single param - name of your config file...
 but why? I mean why would you want to run two instances?
I have various setups with 12 cards running with no issues from a single instance (it's also easier to manage one miner instead of 2)

https://s7.postimg.org/5z9b5qmmz/12gpus.png

Activity: 239
Merit: 12
Hi everyone i have this problem with claymore dual mining : ethereum + pascal. Gpu1 is too slow . With nicehash miner 2 gui gp1 work fine.      gpu0 : gtx 1080ti   gpu1 : gtx 980ti. Thanks.

resize Images :-)

I know I'm not answering your question, sorry, but why are you even mining eth with gtx 1080i? Mine Zec - you will almost double your profit.
Activity: 4
Hi everyone i have this problem with claymore dual mining : ethereum + pascal. Gpu1 is too slow . With nicehash miner 2 gui gp1 work fine.      gpu0 : gtx 1080ti   gpu1 : gtx 980ti. Thanks.

http://i64.tinypic.com/11mdnp2.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2v13o1y.png

resize Images :-)

Activity: 857
Merit: 262
Hello everyone, I'm having problems setting up a 12 GPU mining rig (6 AMD RX570 + 6 NVIDIA 1060) with Windows 10.

One .bat file would include "-platform 1" and the other would include "-platform 2" right?

yep this is one of the ways to do that. also you can improve on that and create several config files and give .exe a single param - name of your config file...
 but why? I mean why would you want to run two instances?
I have various setups with 12 cards running with no issues from a single instance (it's also easier to manage one miner instead of 2)

Activity: 729
Merit: 114
Hello guys,

I use one  rx570 nitro+ for dual eth + cdr mining and my Hrate is about 30 MHs ( eth). The valid share is verry inconstant and after some hour decrease on 5. So i use the -r 180 restart option on Claymore bat and  in this condition i eliminate this min share. Have someone else this problem and what  is  the solution ?

what's the temperatures on the gpu?  Most likely you have lot of memory errors leading to invalid shares.  Check with HWInfo64.
Activity: 37
And now I've to say that latest 17.11.1 @ Clay 10.1 are working stable almost for 50 hours without freezes or reboots.

Hashrates are the same on all of my rigs (rx 570/580) as using BC august 23 drivers.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I use  msi rx 580 armor and blockchain driver

28.1 Mh/s  13600/2000
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
First of all, help us figure something out by posting your clocks & voltages.

On which pool do you mine?

Have you used HWiNFO to check for GPU Memory Errors? That is the most logical explanation

What version of the driver are you using?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
First of all, help us figure something out by posting your clocks & voltages.

On which pool do you mine?

Have you used HWiNFO to check for GPU Memory Errors? That is the most logical explanation
Activity: 12
Hello guys,

I use one  rx570 nitro+ for dual eth + cdr mining and my Hrate is about 30 MHs ( eth). The valid share is verry inconstant and after some hour decrease on 5. So i use the -r 180 restart option on Claymore bat and  in this condition i eliminate this min share. Have someone else this problem and what  is  the solution ?
Activity: 729
Merit: 114

Motherboard: Biostar BTC 250 Pro
PSUs: 2 Silverstone Tek 1500W
12 mintcell PCIe Risers
Windows 10 Pro x64

I'm trying to overclock the RX570 with MSI Afterburner and i'm not having positive results, each one mines at 20 MH/s

If I run an instance of Claymore with only the NVIDIA (or both AMD+NVIDIA with no overclocked settings) the OS crashes

The problem could be caused by the PSUs?

Besides, I get the error "Socket was closed remotely (by pool)" using ethermine pool. I tried with all of them servers and I get the same error

What does the config file look like for claymore.  I would suggest to take pm route (to people who are willing to help, you can pm me) instead of flooding this thread for debugging or open a separate thread.
Activity: 8

Motherboard: Biostar BTC 250 Pro
PSUs: 2 Silverstone Tek 1500W
12 mintcell PCIe Risers
Windows 10 Pro x64

I'm trying to overclock the RX570 with MSI Afterburner and i'm not having positive results, each one mines at 20 MH/s

If I run an instance of Claymore with only the NVIDIA (or both AMD+NVIDIA with no overclocked settings) the OS crashes

The problem could be caused by the PSUs?

Besides, I get the error "Socket was closed remotely (by pool)" using ethermine pool. I tried with all of them servers and I get the same error

Activity: 72

Activity: 36
Ok, so I have 2 x AMD 290 cards and can't get it to work. Does anyone have a config/command line argument for that setup? I'll happily donate a Decred or two.

Edit the start.bat from the Claymore folder to look like this:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xxxxxxxxYourWalletAddress.Rig1 -epsw x

Put your correct ether wallet address before .Rig1

Run it and if the windows firewall asks you press "Allow" so that it can connect to the Internet.

From there on tell me if there is an error.
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
@Claymore
Can you please somehow fix this issue: EthMan reports that the miner is down (usually after 15+ hours of work) I'm getting the event notification after 5 minutes, EthMan shows that it's supposedly down, however the miner is doing just fine. More than that although it appears red I can right click on it and select "execute reboot.bat" - and it will actually reboot! (http server of ethman shows the same)
Activity: 17
why on claymore ethereum sometimes epoch is #4 #7 with 1GB DAG and sometimes is #150 with 2GB DAG ? This happen after ethereum hard fork. Sometimes gpu crash on dag epoch change.
Activity: 26
Hi,
I have this:

Remote management: file reboot.bat was downloaded

and after the download my origin reboot.bat is changed.

The new file is:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-us2.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal 0x7a4F522BA8d420e66539De7d0439dE6600B397E7 -mode 1 -mport 3333

Why and how??!!!

Can you help me, pls...

Is the wallet address the same?

Yes. The wallet is from the reboot.bat and it is not mine...
I removed all in claymore's directory and pasted from another pc. and again after some time...

You should set -mport - 3333 to define READ-ONLY sate. Got same problem with hacking the rig. Just forgot "-"

Yes, I am in read-only mode and it is ok for a 30 min...
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Hi,
I have this:

Remote management: file reboot.bat was downloaded

and after the download my origin reboot.bat is changed.

The new file is:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-us2.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal 0x7a4F522BA8d420e66539De7d0439dE6600B397E7 -mode 1 -mport 3333

Why and how??!!!

Can you help me, pls...

Is the wallet address the same?

Yes. The wallet is from the reboot.bat and it is not mine...
I removed all in claymore's directory and pasted from another pc. and again after some time...

You should set -mport - 3333 to define READ-ONLY sate. Got same problem with hacking the rig. Just forgot "-"
Jump to: