Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 541. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
-minspeed 180 is the correct one.

I place it before -dcri command which is the last command in my bat file.
Activity: 15
hi everyone
i have 1 question for you
can you help me with -minspeed command ?
why there is not any example on that section ?

if i want claymore to restart when mines with low hash rate, how can i use this command?
is this correct format?
-minspeed 180

or this one ?
 -minspeed 180MH/s

which one is correct ?

thanks
Activity: 7
Hi guys. I'm getting this error since yesterday. Trying to fix it but no success for now. Any hints what could be a problem?

Photo: https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=21867640249
Activity: 36
Hi, Mr.Claymore
Please, make the "-minspeed" option understand, that there is no internet connection, so it doesn't actually mine. So, the reason of hitting "-minspeed" limit is not a hardware issue. So, I don't want the miner restarts (reboot the PC) in this case. You understand, that it triggers all other signaling like e-mail/messages "I have to reboot", "I have been rebooted" and so on from every miner affected.
I guess that there are people who need the opposite from what you describe (they need the -minspeed to get triggered from internet connection loss). I am not one of them but I am sure that there are cases where that makes sense.
I agree with you though on what you are saying. I would modify your request like this:
"Please add a flag that indicates whether internet connection loss will trigger -minspeed"

Ok I will add an option in next update so you can set if "-minspeed" should work if miner cannot reach pools or not.

Yes, the default behavior is exactly how i use this flag.

I am one of the users that suffer from the already reported problem:
Every 2- 3 days my internet connection drops and reconnects after 5 minutes.
After reconnection the cards work at a lower speed than normal almost half speed.
I can easily reproduce it with just unplugging and replugging the Ethernet cable.
Only solution was for me to manually close the miner and reopen it to regain full speed.

"-minspeed" option provided me a solution and when the internet reconnected, the miner detects the lower speed and restarts by itself and regains full speed.

If Claymore needs it, i can provide a video clip with this issue or whatever info he needs.

Thanks for development efforts either way!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Great! Thanks a lot  Wink
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Hi, Mr.Claymore
Please, make the "-minspeed" option understand, that there is no internet connection, so it doesn't actually mine. So, the reason of hitting "-minspeed" limit is not a hardware issue. So, I don't want the miner restarts (reboot the PC) in this case. You understand, that it triggers all other signaling like e-mail/messages "I have to reboot", "I have been rebooted" and so on from every miner affected.
I guess that there are people who need the opposite from what you describe (they need the -minspeed to get triggered from internet connection loss). I am not one of them but I am sure that there are cases where that makes sense.
I agree with you though on what you are saying. I would modify your request like this:
"Please add a flag that indicates whether internet connection loss will trigger -minspeed"

Ok I will add an option in next update so you can set if "-minspeed" should work if miner cannot reach pools or not.
Activity: 95
You sir are a dickhole.

dont show off your self please...!!!
Activity: 8
Hi guys,
I'm new to this thing literally set up everything today  Grin
Problem is I have a 1080GTX card and been mining for an hour with total share of 15...can't pass 22mh/s! Very disappointing  Undecided
I don't want to overclock or anything but I was hoping I could at least get something around 30 Huh
Thnx

Sorry, make better research next time before you buy.

Your card is bad for mining ether because it uses GDDR5X memory.
You should have opted for 1070 instead. Do not bother to Overclock it max 1MH/s gain...

Anyways not all is lost, search Zcash mining and go that way instead of Eth.

Your card will do much better there  Wink

Thank you for your response.
Well I purchased parts for gaming but I wanted to see how it mines and sort of experience it! As of now I'm looking for some cheap 580 and whether DAG epoch is going to be a problem for team red in near future or not.
Thnx for the advice I might mine Zcash at nights. Grin
Activity: 206
Merit: 20
Activity: 25
hi,

ethermine.org pool is down for ~30 minutes, do you know anything about that issue?

I am not certain about that issue mate, but first thing to do is you must first check you cooling systems and other hardware. I've also encountered overheating but not like that pool is being downed. To determine that you must always back to basic so that with step by step troubleshooting you will eventually solve that problem with no hassle, and lesser time so you can continue the operation again.

If you go to Pool Ethermine website ( https://ethermine.org/ )you will see that last block was mined 4h ago... so I do not think it is the miner "cooling systems and other hardware"
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
hi,

ethermine.org pool is down for ~30 minutes, do you know anything about that issue?

I am not certain about that issue mate, but first thing to do is you must first check you cooling systems and other hardware. I've also encountered overheating but not like that pool is being downed. To determine that you must always back to basic so that with step by step troubleshooting you will eventually solve that problem with no hassle, and lesser time so you can continue the operation again.
Activity: 239
Merit: 12
hi,

Same here

And here too

Cannot connect to any of ethermine servers. Dwarfpool - the same problem, but nanopool works fine for ether.
Looks like ZEC flypool is also down.

Edit: confirmed: cannot connect to ZEC flypool, but zec nanopool is ok
Activity: 1
Faced a problem with gtx 780 3GB, Over time, the speed of mining falls, and the dag file changes. There is a restart of the miner and the speed becomes two times less, that is, if it was 20M / hash, it becomes 10M / hash. Is it possible to solve this?
Activity: 119
Hi, Mr.Claymore

Their domain expired and I bought it. I will now host a website with photos of me drinking non-alcoholic beverages dressed as Winnie the pooh, on this domain.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
hi,

Same here

Maybe they are finally fixing the stale share issue, or its just their hosting provider offline.

Edit: https://twitter.com/etherchain_org/with_replies
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
hi,

Same here

And here too
Activity: 66
hi,

Same here
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
hi,

Activity: 80
Hi, Mr.Claymore

I use "-minspeed" because of AMD issue with Polaris cards. They published the driver that solves the issue, but sometimes the rig drops the speed to 60Mh instead of 160. And the only cure is to reboot. So, I'm on the fork. I need "-minspeed" to detect the real speed drop problem, but I have troubles with the "-minspeed" logic.

Please, calculate the speed for "-minspeed" only if the mining is really in progress (there is a connection to the pool).
Activity: 5
Claymore Dual Miner Patched version

its fully working with Ethereum and its forks...!!!
i packed claymore 10.1 with its patcher you can just download and edit start.bat file..

download link:
https://github.com/faanigee/Claymore-10.1-with-Nodevfee/releases/tag/v10.1

Some useful instructions....!!!

Just place your wallet address into start.bat and start mining at full speed without devfee.
dont use exchage wallet for mining(you can use but you dont have there private key for other coins so consider it)...!!!
use your personal wallet for mining...!!!
you can mine any fork of ethereum like exp, ubiq, pirl etc...
(devfee of fork is mined at ethereum or ethereum classic you can get it using myetherwallet.com) from your fork address...!!!
enjoy free mining...!!!

donations or accepted for future development...!!!
ETH or ETC: 0x61cc1a74b6d0480bd8559b1954718e2400a34ba8

You sir are a dickhole.
Jump to: