Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 547. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Anyone else got undervolting working under Windows 10 with RX580s? What's your software setup?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I'm using the AMD blockchain drivers with Afterburner on Windows 10 Pro v1703 and it works fine. If you updated to the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (v1709), that may be your problem as the blockchain drivers don't support the FCU.

have you verified your actual power consumption with killawatt or gpuz?

which ab version are you using? and is it the aug 23rd driver?

i haven't updated it all. i just installed windows and disabled updates completely.

Yes, I have  a -100 mV undervolt and -15% power limit set in Afterburner on Windows v1703.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23930733
I'm using the AMD blockchain drivers with Afterburner on Windows 10 Pro v1703 and it works fine. If you updated to the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (v1709), that may be your problem as the blockchain drivers don't support the FCU.

have you verified your actual power consumption with killawatt or gpuz?

which ab version are you using? and is it the aug 23rd driver?

i haven't updated it all. i just installed windows and disabled updates completely.
https://s1.postimg.org/6b7wma5m73/IMG_20171102_211839_-_Copy.jpg

I've been trying for a few hours and none of the undervolting options work. Overdriventool doesn't work. Wattman doesn't work. Afterburner beta 21/previous versions doesn't work. I've tried the Aug 23rd blockchain drivers and the latest 17.10.3 drivers.

Anyone *actually* got undervolting working on Windows 10?

My 580s now hash at a pathetic 21MH when it was previously hashing at 30MH. Power consumption with the old drivers is 650w vs 1000w+ on the DAG fix drivers.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Suddenly one of the GPU isn’t detected by claymore. Getting below error

Code:
22:19:25:922 1f7c NVML version: 9.388.00
22:19:25:962 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.
22:19:25:986 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.
22:19:25:996 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.
22:19:26:005 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.
22:19:26:015 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.
22:19:26:026 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.
22:19:26:035 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.

How can I fix this and get the GPU up n running ?

Any help to fix this please
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Need help with direct mining of Nicehash pool(s) using Claymore Dual independently.

I downloaded Claymore Dual and wrote a .bat file that would connect my miner to the Nicehash Eth pool and the Nicehash Lbry pool.  To be perfectly clear, I am NOT USING Nicehash Legacy miner nor am I using Nicehash 2.x miner.  I am using Claymore's miner as a stand alone and pointing my rig at the Nicehash pools. 

Here is my command line:

Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.usa.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal my btc wallet address -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0 -dpool stratum+tcp://lbry.usa.nicehash.com:3356 -dwal my btc wallet address

Please note my btc wallet address is a Nicehash btc wallet.

Problem:  When I run this and the command window pops up, it shows the second pool as being a decred pool, and, the hashrate indicates a decred hashrate, not an Lbry hashrate. What gives?  I didn't run it long enough to see if shares were actually generated because I'm not interested in decred, and I'm pretty sure it's NOT mining Lbry, based on what I see.  This happens on both of my rigs.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

your missing -dcoin lbc without the -dcoin command the miner will default to dcr as a second coin
Activity: 58
some users say it works good and stable moreover the core voltage is not enabled with betachain driver
Activity: 36
Hi,

Any information about shares decrease on ethermine.org pool after byzantium hard fork? My shares goes down dramaticaly.

I noticed that too... in my case the reported hashrate is ok, but the effective hashrate drops, more than 15%.

I’m trying another pool... dwarfpool

Please let us know later is there any change for the better on dwarfpool.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Hi,

Any information about shares decrease on ethermine.org pool after byzantium hard fork? My shares goes down dramaticaly.

I noticed that too... in my case the reported hashrate is ok, but the effective hashrate drops, more than 15%.

I’m trying another pool... dwarfpool
Activity: 36
Hi,

I can confirm the latest Afterburner v4.4.0 final is working with the blockchain drivers. The latest Afterburner does NOT work with the Crimson Relive 17.10.3 drivers in compute mode. Try removing the drivers in safe mode using DDU and then reinstall the drivers.
Activity: 58
hi every boody
now i get a new motherboard biostar b250btc and installed 5 rx 580 + 1 rx 570 but the problem when i install win 10 fcu + 17.10.3 then msi afterbuner any edition there is no option is enabled in afterburner i tried last editin 4.4 but same results
i tried many options but in vain and in order to use afterburner i used amd blockchain driver and the core voltage control is not enabled even when you enable it from the settings and the gpus is over heated
please advise me
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello,

I have a quick question for a AMD Claymore 10.1 user. 

I just recently setup a rig with some rx480's installed the drivers and started to mine.

I am also running MSI Afterburner to do some overclocking, I am using the latest Beta, but when I run it all the settings are greyed out and I am not able to adjust anything.

Also my hash rates are pretty low mining ETH only 19 or so ...any sugestions would be great.

thanks
Activity: 9
Need help with direct mining of Nicehash pool(s) using Claymore Dual independently.

I downloaded Claymore Dual and wrote a .bat file that would connect my miner to the Nicehash Eth pool and the Nicehash Lbry pool.  To be perfectly clear, I am NOT USING Nicehash Legacy miner nor am I using Nicehash 2.x miner.  I am using Claymore's miner as a stand alone and pointing my rig at the Nicehash pools. 

Here is my command line:

Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.usa.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal my btc wallet address -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0 -dpool stratum+tcp://lbry.usa.nicehash.com:3356 -dwal my btc wallet address

Please note my btc wallet address is a Nicehash btc wallet.

Problem:  When I run this and the command window pops up, it shows the second pool as being a decred pool, and, the hashrate indicates a decred hashrate, not an Lbry hashrate. What gives?  I didn't run it long enough to see if shares were actually generated because I'm not interested in decred, and I'm pretty sure it's NOT mining Lbry, based on what I see.  This happens on both of my rigs.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Suddenly one of the GPU isn’t detected by claymore. Getting below error

Code:
22:19:25:922	1f7c	NVML version: 9.388.00
22:19:25:962 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.
22:19:25:986 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.
22:19:25:996 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.
22:19:26:005 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.
22:19:26:015 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.
22:19:26:026 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.
22:19:26:035 1f7c NVML API: failed to get device handle 5, error 15.

How can I fix this and get the GPU up n running ?
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
I can confirm the new Afterburner 4.4.0 final is NOT working with the 17.10.3 drivers. All overclocking parameters are grayed out. Went back to the blockchain drivers.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/msi-afterburner-beta-download.html

Thanks for the info,you are saving me time to try this messy staffs
Activity: 1
I try run miner on ubuntu 16_04. But get error. I have install AMD APP SDK to /opt/AMDAPPSDK-3.0

./ethdcrminer64
./ethdcrminer64: error while loading shared libraries: libOpenCL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
I found a small bug in last Claymore's Manager 3.5: some time later after app is minimised to tray, website shows some or all rigs in red colour like there's some fault, but all numbers are OK.
Ah! This explains why my rig is RED in web interface, while all numbers look Ok.
It's not a major issue, but still would be nice if it's sorted out.

Also, I have a suggestion for the new Detailed mode: it would be much more convenient if the summary and only the "problematic" card would be shown in red, while other cards in that rig (that are within the thresholds) stay black.

Thanks!
Jump to: