Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 622. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 507
Merit: 500
I would be interested i knowing what people are getting with the 10.0 update for LBR with their 470,570,580, and 560 RX cards when dual mining

4 Rx 480 8gb (xfx ref, 2 xfx hard swap, powercolor ref) getting a total of 117mh/s eth + 257mh/s lbry
This is my bat file

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0x7CB5eA7Dc754Da82B49b4E8ac06639b5AB4c4797.Ajek -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://lbry.suprnova.cc:6256 -dwal carbonjawed.1 -dpsw x -dcoin lbry -dcri 19 -esm -gser2 -eres -estale

RX 560 - 13 Eth 34 LBR  
RX 570 - 28.6 Eth 74 LBR
RX 580 - 29.4 Eth 79 LBR

I decided to answer my own question

How with 10 + aug 23 + win 10 My rx580s are capped at like 18-22
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
to increase hashrate, you need to mod your bios and edit your memory timings.  Also, underclock and undervolt to save electricity and overclock the memory.  Its not plug and play, but there many guides out there, youtube videos and bitcointalk posts.  You could always check my website there is a section on bios flashing.  at your own risk.  no one said it was easy but for a little effort you will get 30% more hashrate for less power usage.

what is the website?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Claymore 10 + blockchaind drivers aug11 + patch + Win 10 creators + rx580s = the most stable mix until now!

When -r 0 no more system freeze, it just restart the miner smoothly. Fans are back in control when set the temp, voltage can be controlled (I have to figure it out why I can't go lower than 0.938 v). Overall, this is the most stable version ever. Thank you man!
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Do you think there will be new release blockchain driver soon?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
The blockchain drivers are not working with Windows 7.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21419376
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
I just uninstall old AMD drivers by DDU and install Radeon Beta Blockchain (23 aug) Driver on Windows 7 64bit but I can't run Claymore's Dual miner, when I try to run, it crashes at same time.
Is there any solution how to fix this problem?
Activity: 24
Just upgraded from 9.8.... Zero difference...
9.7 to 9.8 was also zero difference.
I am running 6x MSI RX 580 Gaming 8GB, and would love to know how I can increase the hashing  Huh

https://i.imgur.com/BrpksDo.jpg

Thanks much!
MM
As others said, you must do different things - optimize BIOS settings, change frequencies, voltages and configurations. In the first step you should use the new AMD beta driver for blockchain(at AMD page) then use MSI-Afterburner to find out the best frequencies for GPU and MEM. You can change the values during claymore is running and see the changes in hashrate directly. Generally start by reducing GPU-clock and increase the MEM clock. Generally start the optimization work with only one card in the rig !
Another suggestion - use W10 64bit. You can expect at the end up to 31,5 Mh/s with RX580. When you change the BIOS later keep in mind you need tools for editing and flashing BIOS. And you need a driver patcher ... you can find everything by search. Good luck
Activity: 67
I am running 6x MSI RX 580 Gaming 8GB, and would love to know how I can increase the hashing  Huh

https://i.imgur.com/BrpksDo.jpg

Thanks much!
MM
Better change your nickname to something more appropriate to the content of your posts.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
PSU/RISER PROBLEM LIKELY--

I agree with Klassje.  It is likely that a riser is bad.  Old, skinny-version risers get really hot and sometimes melt with dual-mining, and even new risers go bad.  It is interesting to note that if the problem occurs, the "511C" figure is common.  I have had the same readout; the card was good but the riser was bad.
I would stop the rig and change risers before mining again.      --scryptr

And which risers are better to take?
I have a 6 version with a black wire....like these ones: https://ru.aliexpress.com/store/product/Black-0-6M-PCI-Express-PCI-E-1X-to-16X-Riser-Card-Adapter-PCIE-Extender-with/1826735_32789606816.html?spm=a2g0v.12010608.0.0.81bf1c12u9nXF
Activity: 5
@Claymore, I don't know this is a bug but every time there is a rejected share and miner reconnect, it just hang my computer. Because of this, v10.0 is really unstable for me some how. The voltage control is amazing though.
Activity: 131
Great job claymore finally i can raise the clock on that rx  gained 1.5mh/s for each card,keep updating !
Activity: 10
Hi Claymore .
Can you please add allcoins ubq next update .. Thats will be great
Thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Whats a hashrate with VEga 64 and Vega 56

thanks a lot
Activity: 5
I am finally able to use the latest AMD blockchain drivers now with this release. Previously I wasn't able to get my OC to work even with AB Beta 16 and Trixx.

The only problem I have now is that I am getting around ~5% rejected shares dual mining DCR.

Anyone else get the same?
Activity: 1
Wow this is really cool! I had a 20mh/s boost in ETH and like 1k mh/s in DCR dual mining. Only one problem though: I seem to randomly lose connection to my pools now. I have been mining in simplemining and haven't had issues, but I haven't had these hash rates either  Grin. Claymore reconnects fine but its pretty weird.

Anyone else get abnormal connection issues after making a change to os, voltage, or clocks? I set everything in theclaymore config btw.

Error message: Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Ethereum Miner

Thanks much!
MM

Grin
My bone-stock Asus Dual OC hashes at 24Mh/s out of the box.
I've seen guys push Gaming X cards up to 31 especially when memory type is Samsung.

Copy straps 1750>2000 or boost your memory clock up to 2100 or 2150.

@topic:

Tried v10 this morning, just copying and pasting my config.txt and dpools.txt onto the new version.

Verdict:
My overclock/underclock and undervolt are set in bios so I can say that it still bypasses set voltage. You have to do -cvddc and -mvddc on the cofig for it to work BUT voltage offsets are very unstable - jumps from 1.025 to .900mV in 2-3 seconds. About 15-20w higher power draw too as per GPU-Z and around 200w more at the wall.

Since I can control my undervolts in Trixx better, i'll just be using v9.8 for now.
Activity: 19
I am building a rig with 13 GPU (8*AMD+5*Nvidia). I am wondering how can i overclock and undervolt in this scenario.

let's assume GPU#0-7 is AMD, GPU  #8-12 is Nvidia. Take mclock as an example, do i have to specify the nvidia cards' memory clock since claymore does not support.

-mclock 2180,2050,2180,2050,2050,2180,2180,2180,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX    Huh
Activity: 21
Is decredpool.org down?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
to increase hashrate, you need to mod your bios and edit your memory timings.  Also, underclock and undervolt to save electricity and overclock the memory.  Its not plug and play, but there many guides out there, youtube videos and bitcointalk posts.  You could always check my website there is a section on bios flashing.  at your own risk.  no one said it was easy but for a little effort you will get 30% more hashrate for less power usage.
Jump to: