Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 626. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
When is the 4.4 Afterburner coming out?  Huh

I don't think there is any official date yet, It's still in beta. Currently beta 16.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I can't mine on dwarfpool. It gives me http error #52 in Claymore v10 and this is the second pool I attempt to use this software

I have literally put alike a video and it just doesn't work, no matter which region I choose ( EU, US etc ). Any ideas?

I have no problem with eth-hk.dwarfpool.com & v10.0.

Now, I am testing to cheat the devfee!
I guess I will give it a try, I don't know why I just can't mine ethereum on good servers. coinmine.pl worked for me but they pay like really really slow to the point it was a waste of time and electric bill but other pools I tried for some reason give me that error

Edit:
Same error.
Here is a picture if anyone can help me:https://imgur.com/nF5C5fM
Edit 2:
Managed to get it to work now, but I am getting dag error which I am sure I saw tutorial somewhere, I guess I will finally mine ethereum today
Edit 3:
Fixed dag error too and now there is this error: https://imgur.com/9X5NsTJ
Edit 4:
removing the line " -esm 1" fixed it and now I can mine normally, I hope my wall text of errors and trial help someone in the future
Activity: 7
I can't mine on dwarfpool. It gives me http error #52 in Claymore v10 and this is the second pool I attempt to use this software

I have literally put alike a video and it just doesn't work, no matter which region I choose ( EU, US etc ). Any ideas?
Activity: 20
I tried to find the answer myself, but couldn't seem to track it down.

Can I now use my Vega64 to mine with claymore on ethOS?
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Anyone else experiencing this. Just in the last hour or so all of my Decred coin shares are getting rejected on both my rigs where before they were not. I am mining on dcr.suprnova.cc

i switched over to Lbry coin as dual for now no rejects, so cannot figure out why all of a sudden every single share on 2 rigs 9 gpus are getting rejected for DCR
I have 3 rigs in dual, DCR on the same pool. 2 rigs reject all shares, 1 rig goes well. I guess something is broken on suprnova...
Activity: 24
Just leaving feedback here on the version 10.0

Using 5x RX580 and the amd blockchain driver from 23rd august, it's now possible to parcially control the voltage.

I had my voltage set at 0.875v but the driver ignores and it sets 0.912 as the minimum. If I set 0.800, it still selects 0.912v.
So this means that I have an increase in power consuption. My 5 gpu rig now uses 120w more power.

So, if you have this 0.912v limit as I have, don't use a low core clock because with 0.912 you can do near 1300mhz stable (rx 580 sapphire pulse)
With that extra core speed, make sure that you increase the DCRI value so that the second coin uses the full extra MHz for maximum efficiency.

Before: ETH 144MHs DCR 4700MHs (at 1200mhz 0.875v) +/- 840w
Now:    ETH 150MHs DCR 5750MHs (at 1300mhz 0.912v) +/- 960w

Because I pay 0.17€/kW, it's almost not worth the extra speed vs power consuption.

Please reply if you also can't set the voltage any lower than 0.9v

Hi, I'm going to setup a similar RIG, can I contact you through private messages about your RIG? (I'm going to mix 5xRX580 Nitro+ 8GB + Ryzen 1700x)
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
Anyone else experiencing this. Just in the last hour or so all of my Decred coin shares are getting rejected on both my rigs where before they were not. I am mining on dcr.suprnova.cc

i switched over to Lbry coin as dual for now no rejects, so cannot figure out why all of a sudden every single share on 2 rigs 9 gpus are getting rejected for DCR
Activity: 21
When is the 4.4 Afterburner coming out?  Huh
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
I would be interested i knowing what people are getting with the 10.0 update for LBR with their 470,570,580, and 560 RX cards when dual mining
30.5mh eth + 90lbry with my sapphire nitro+ rx480 1170/[email protected]

15.1/31 on Gigabyte RX 560
Activity: 107
Yes. Thats why i was questioning it.  The dates differ from the driver and the fike
Seems there isn't much quality control with AMD blockchain drivers lol. Is this the same as driver version 17.30.1029?

Without going into to many details, the aug. 23 blockchain drivers were never supposed to exist.  The only difference is that Vega FE support was added to the blockchain drivers, then AMD changed their mind and decided to release them publicly, those are the Aug 23 drivers.  They are still the aug. 11(public release date) drivers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Congratulation Claymore for this new realase of you miner, number 10.0.
I will test it in the nexts days, with nVidia cards only (AMD cards use too much electricty power in my case).

Thank you very much, one more time :-).

Cool let me know what you get! Especially if you have 1070 😂
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
Anybody know if this means blockchain drivers work with Claymore 10 in Win 7 now?

No windows 7 is still an issue and for others asking about block chain driver 23/8 it is the same as 8/8 just added vega fe support
Activity: 34
Thanks

Strange that a 8/23 release has an 8/8 date

Seems there isn't much quality control with AMD blockchain drivers lol. Is this the same as driver version 17.30.1029?

Yes. Thats why i was questioning it.  The dates differ from the driver and the file
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Thanks

Thanks

Activity: 103
Can someone  with the blockchain aug23 release installed please check:

In device manager, under details for the driver, does it say 8/8/2017  22.19.659?
Yes, 08.08.2017 22.19.659.0
Can someone  with the blockchain aug23 release installed please check:

In device manager, under details for the driver, does it say 8/8/2017  22.19.659?
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
Congratulation Claymore for this new realase of you miner, number 10.0.
I will test it in the nexts days, with nVidia cards only (AMD cards use too much electricty power in my case).

Thank you very much, one more time :-).
copper member
Activity: 1358
Merit: 523
Can anybody give dual Exp+LBC mining power usage for a r9 380 Huh When I mine dual my rig freezes (in -mode 1 no problem).  I have tree R9 380 and one 750watt PSU. İf its not  power issue ı will try something different .
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Lol, why ppl stuck on msi afterburner setting,
Just go bios set to PEG
Use display on gpu 0, not on IGP, and afterburner setting being normal again
double speed dual mine lbc, nice improvement, bye nvidia ,
Jump to: