Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 620. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 196
Just upgraded from 9.8.... Zero difference...
9.7 to 9.8 was also zero difference.
I am running 6x MSI RX 580 Gaming 8GB, and would love to know how I can increase the hashing  Huh

Thanks much!
MM
Better change your nickname to something more appropriate to the content of your posts.
I see what you did there Smiley nice!
I came up with the handle Major Miner back in 2011 when I was crushing Bitcoin. These days I just like playing with the toys  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
hellow guys i more new to this and been tryng to run claymore v10 and i think im fail all the set up . i wana let mine XmR on supernova ssl://xmr-eu.suprnova.cc:5221

and me bat for the miner  looks like this

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o ssl://xmr-eu.suprnova.cc:5221 -u ACSuRdHp3fEMSWahh1Yn7faTW5BRvXaejHsj3iCJHYGRfUbvUS6qno6H4JqLnHzStwWEZa3oFkVwE1Y FUvqePCFYH7XqVdQkim2BFTJJod.xxxxx/xxxxxxxx -p x

can sombody help me to set up right thxx

I've not used Suprnova but I think your setting should be (the XMR address is set in your Suprnova account, AFAIK):
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o ssl://xmr-eu.suprnova.cc:5221 -u USERNAME.WORKERNAME -p WORKERPASSWORD

I use the pool "MiningPoolHub" and my Monero command is:
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o ssl://europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580 -u USERNAME.WORKERNAME -p x  

Wrong Post wrong miner.

Well I disagree, you could at least have said why it was "Wrong post wrong miner", and directed the OP to this topic.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-cryptonote-amd-gpu-miner-v113-638915

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Claymore  suggestions:

1. Why dont you collect fee 2/3/4 times per day for longer period and not 24, woud be much more effective both for you and miner, both would loose much less shares...

2. Why dont you use pools with geolocation? In EU i always see devfee mins on US servers, useles, high ping and lost shares...
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
hellow guys i more new to this and been tryng to run claymore v10 and i think im fail all the set up . i wana let mine XmR on supernova ssl://xmr-eu.suprnova.cc:5221

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o ssl://xmr-eu.suprnova.cc:5221 -u ACSuRdHp3fEMSWahh1Yn7faTW5BRvXaejHsj3iCJHYGRfUbvUS6qno6H4JqLnHzStwWEZa3oFkVwE1Y FUvqePCFYH7XqVdQkim2BFTJJod.xxxxx/xxxxxxxx -p x

I've not used Suprnova but I think your setting should be (the XMR address is set in your Suprnova account, AFAIK):
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o ssl://xmr-eu.suprnova.cc:5221 -u USERNAME.WORKERNAME -p WORKERPASSWORD

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o ssl://europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580 -u USERNAME.WORKERNAME -p x  

Wrong Post wrong miner.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
Sorry for this a bit noob question but ... is DAG size still issue with AMD cards or did new mining driver solved this? thx

Latest blockchain driver solved the problem.
You shouldnt comment if you are only going to give a small percentage of the information needed.

The  latest block chain driver corrects the issue but you will need windows 10, windows 7 does not work with this driver in combination with any version of claymore, you will also need clamore dual miner 10.0 as previous versions as issue with clocks and voltage. There is still an issue of voltage under 900mv I believe. So you will need windows 10, Claymore 10.0 and the block chain driver to fix the issue
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
testing on ETC with same hashrate, vega itsnt same as RX, similiar with furyx didnt mater what coin is
in the futere looks like rx and other card will sell on ebay soon after vega masive production, oh boy dont worry if you already bought ton  of rx 400/500 or nvidia pascal card which is very expensive with longer ROI
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

"Our test bed idles at 138 watts and the entire system consumes an average of about ~385 watts under load while mining."  Big difference than that clickbait 130w.

OK, so this screens is a fake? https://imgur.com/a/1GgvR

And no FAKE that high hashrate iff you look closely they get it on Ubiq NOT ether haha
So DAG file much smaller only way to get higher hashrate so far
Activity: 378
Same setting but v10  is not stable as v9.8
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
Okay all m y cards are hynix so I can OC them a bit? My screen for timing looks nothing like his.

Seems wrong version of PBE, you need to find one which display the timings properly... did you try the one in the article I've sent earlier?
...and always 'Run As admin'....

Yea Ia m using Polaris Bios editor 1.4 and atiwinflash

Use the latest v1.6. You definitely don't need to run PBE as an administrator. Atiwinflash does.

https://github.com/jaschaknack/PolarisBiosEditor

Is there a newer version of atiwinflash? mine really only lets me see 3 cards at a time.

never mind - use CLI is so much better. Ty ty.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Is there any change for r9 290/390 GPUs?   ty for any info...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

"Our test bed idles at 138 watts and the entire system consumes an average of about ~385 watts under load while mining."  Big difference than that clickbait 130w.

to many noobs vega reviewrs, vega run 43,5mhs at 170w, on 17.8.2 driver with 960/1100 at -24% power limit
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Sorry for this a bit noob question but ... is DAG size still issue with AMD cards or did new mining driver solved this? thx

Latest blockchain driver solved the problem.
Activity: 5

Activity: 3
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Okay all m y cards are hynix so I can OC them a bit? My screen for timing looks nothing like his.

Seems wrong version of PBE, you need to find one which display the timings properly... did you try the one in the article I've sent earlier?

Use the latest v1.6. You definitely don't need to run PBE as an administrator. Atiwinflash does.

https://github.com/jaschaknack/PolarisBiosEditor
Activity: 43

https://i.imgur.com/nke4xoP.png
Activity: 507
Merit: 500

Activity: 67

Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
I dont understand the bios modding. What am I to be changing on my Polaris cards I am only get roughly 20mh/s out of them on ETH.

When i load the bios following instructions, they say change timing, the timings are all kinds of crazy hex numbers.

I also get an error about my bois being too small

You cannot use GPU-Z to save the BIOS as it only saves half of modern bioses. You must use ati flash to save the bios. You are copying the memory straps from either 1500 (hynix, micron and elpida) or 1750 (samsung) and pasting it to all memory straps higher than it, such as 1650, 1700, etc up to 2000 or higher. This makes the memory run with tighter memory settings so hashes more. But it can also make the card unstable and/or crash.

How do I tell memory brand... also I am using ATI flash to pull them. They appear to already read as 2000 as thier default memory speed?
When you start GPU-Z, it reports the memory brand. Also use the following article for BIOS flashing as it tells you the correct Polaris BIOS editor version to use in order to get rid of the craxy hex numbers you're seeing:
http://1stminingrig.com/sapphire-nitro-rx-470-8gb-oc-bios-flash-mod-tutorial-hynix-samsung/

I find 2050 is a good number for Hynix, I have had some success at 2100 but not long term stable.
Also for Hybix copy memory straps from 1500 into all the higher number ie 1625 1750 2000 etx.
I switch away from etherium for now as all my rigs use windows 7 and I am not keen on full reinstalls just cause of the half job AMD did on their block chain drivers.
So I am mining anoher Ethash coin along with LBRY
Getting 28.6 ethash and 74 LBRY on 570's Hynix
            29.7 ethash and 79 LBRY on 580's Hynix
            13.2 ethash and 32 LBRY on 550's Micron ( can only get to 1950-2000 stable)
Jump to: