Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 631. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi,
I've installed last version today and I have this message time to time

ETH: Received error: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":4,"error":{"code":-32700,"message":"Worknotfound"}}

But it seems to be working

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
@claymore

Every version since 9.4  won't allow me to connect via stratum

9.4 works fine.  Exactly the same batch file.   Did something change?

try port 14444? also make sure you use -mode 1 in the bat.

i use this pool it works just fine.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Version 10.0 now available on Mega.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
@claymore

Every version since 9.4  won't allow me to connect via stratum

9.4 works fine.  Exactly the same batch file.   Did something change?
Activity: 27
Just updated, with RX 580 not changes on MH/s but now I can set voltage/clocks without problems (robinhood driver)!

Thanks!!!  Cheesy
you set them in Claymore, correct?

Yes
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Just updated, with RX 580 non changes on MH/s but now I can set voltage/clocks without problems (robinhood driver)!

Thanks!!!  Cheesy
you set them in Claymore, correct?
Activity: 27
Just updated, with RX 580 not changes on MH/s but now I can set voltage/clocks without problems (robinhood driver)!

Thanks!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 11
Are Vega cards a good option for mining?

Getting 41.5 MH/s on ETH with the new version.  Economically though, they're too expensive to justify the ROI.  Wait a bit for the prices to come down and the 3rd party cards to come out with better cooling.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
v10.0:

- added assembler kernels for ETH+LBC mining mode (AMD cards only), major speedup for LBC.
- about 1% ETH speedup for Vega cards.
- fixed issues with voltage/clocks management for latest AMD blockchain drivers (not completely).
- new GPU sorting method for NVIDIA cards. Now GPUs are sorted by physical bus index (it matches AfterBurner list of GPUs).
- for ETH+LBC mining mode maximal "dcri" value is 1000 now.
- added "-platform" option.
- added "ESTALE" option support in failover file epools.txt (see "-estale" option for details).
- several minor bug fixes and improvements.
Activity: 3
Hi! Thx Claymore a lot for a great free mining tool.
I'm super new to mining, dove into it a couple of days ago, cuz tried to sell my rx 470, and 8 out 10 potential buyers were miners. Got me somewhat interested.

Two days ago i got my card to make 27eth+810dcr mh/s . But now, with all the same settings and software, i can only push it to 23-24 mh/s.

Some dude posted almost the same symptoms: http://[Suspicious link removed]/p/1lu1wb9
I thought I'm quite great at googling stuff, but I can't find any info about this recent hashrate drop.
Pls, could anybody shed some light on the matter, is 9.9 release aiming to solve such problem? Huh

P.S. I am using stock config of 9.8. Also tried to add them setx lines for AMD from OP, no difference at all.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I will release new version within a couple of hours.
@Claymore, thanks for sharing.
Activity: 14
Are Vega cards a good option for mining?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
I will release new version within a couple of hours.
Activity: 119
Finally I found a workaround for ADL undervolting bug in latest blockchain drivers, I will release new version within 24 hours.

@Claymore, any ETA for Claymore 9.9???

It only took 8 minutes after the "deadline" for someone to ask :p
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
So getting ready for the new version...Anybody know what power consumption is like with lbry compared to DCR or SIA ?  Figured it was easier to ask around than to take a rig offline, change the power cord to 120v, plug in the wattmetter and check for myself.
Activity: 127
@Claymore, any ETA for Claymore 9.9???
Activity: 3
Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
Claymore, Can you check Miner API Webserver?

Older versions has no problem when i try to fetch HTML source code from it, with dual miner only can download the JSON response and 1-2 line.
Thats problem from you changed the gray bg to black. Old XMR miner works well.
Activity: 24
Dear @all, I reached this topic thanks to some answers here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2137516.new

So if I understand, I can mine ETH with my 5xRX580 Nitro+ (8GB) and other cryptos. Anyone with a similar configuration can give me more infos?

We're considering to enlarge our mining farm and this GPU RIG is our test case, and seems that Claymore's Dual Miner fits our needs.

Thank you in advance,

regards
Jump to: