Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 68. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 12
Hello. Help me figure out Google Chrome blocks the new version file - 15.0 , how to download from Mega.
Are you joking or just started using computer and internet or heavily brain damaged? Fill the missing dots with letters:
I......t E......r
M.....a F.....x
M.......t E..e
O...a
S....i

And use one of them.
дpyжищe, пoмoг пиздeц кaк, кpacaвa, пoбoльшe бы тaкиx yмникoв, мoжeт и жить нa плaнeтe cтaнeт лeгчe. Удaчи, бepeги cвoй мoзг, пoтoм в мyзeй oтпpaвишь, кaк дocтoяниe плaнeты.
Этo пять oчeнь извecтныx пpoгpaмм. Кaждый из ниx пoмoжeт тeбя выпoлнить paбoтy.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello. Help me figure out Google Chrome blocks the new version file - 15.0 , how to download from Mega.
Are you joking or just started using computer and internet or heavily brain damaged? Fill the missing dots with letters:
I......t E......r
M.....a F.....x
M.......t E..e
O...a
S....i

And use one of them.
дpyжищe, пoмoг пиздeц кaк, кpacaвa, пoбoльшe бы тaкиx yмникoв, мoжeт и жить нa плaнeтe cтaнeт лeгчe. Удaчи, бepeги cвoй мoзг, пoтoм в мyзeй oтпpaвишь, кaк дocтoяниe плaнeты.
I......t E......r
M.....a F.....x
M.......t E..e
O...a
S....i

And use one of them.
Activity: 10
Activity: 84
Will using the strap option likely make the card run hotter? Or is it just an efficiency thing?

I use '-ethi 0' (Ethereum intensity) so my card runs cooler for various reasons. Will using '-strap 1' with '-ethi 0' cancel each other out? Basically I'd like to use the strap option but not if it will make the card run hotter.

Yes it will use more electricity and it will run hotter. How the ETH algo works its mostly limited by the memory speed. So most of the time the GPU is not doing much since its waiting for the memory to complete its job. By changing the memory straps the memory runs faster and is able to provide the GPU compute the data to analyse quicker, so your speed increases from like 23MH/s to 30MH/s (if RX 570). Since the GPU uses more resources it uses more power and hence runs hotter.

This is actually why it was possible to dual-mine with ETH, because the GPU didn't do much most of the time and it was possible to mine at full ETH speeds while also dual mining other coins like DCR or SIA or PASC.

i got 2 cards died after using the strap and rxboost
Activity: 861
Merit: 281
I have a question about  rx5700 gpu. I was running it two weeks ago and with the current clocks it was making over 53mgh , now when I put it again it hashes with 51.50mgh . What could be the issue? Same setting, same rig.  

At every epoch, there is a generating of a new DAG file with increased size.
It is responsible for the decreased hash rate in Nvidia cards. There is no fix for it until and unless Nvidia releases drivers which rectifies the issue.
For AMD Devices, they released Blockchain drivers which addressed this issue and fixed it. Seeing the driver page, it is not compatible with new RX 5700 series.
So probably that might be the issue.
Activity: 3
So it appears that my drive was full so it wouldn't let me extract anything.  Figured it out once I realized none of the downloads I was trying to extract were working.

I've reinstalled everything onto a larger HD and am running into a different situation now.  When I try to fire up the miner, I get a "Segmentation Fault (Core Dumped)"

Claymore's Dual GPU Miner - v15.0
              ETH + DCR/SIA/LBC/PASC/BLAKE2S/KECCAK
ͼ

ETH: 1 pool is specified
Main Ethereum pool is eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Any ideas?  Really appreciate all your assistance.

BACK IN BUSINESS!!!!

Originally installed Xubuntu 18.04 and Claymore v15.0 and was getting error above.

Wiped and installed Xubuntu 16.04.3 and the OS wouldn't load after wiping and installing 2 different times.

Wiped and installed Xubuntu 16.04.6 and the OS at least loaded.  For some reason I couldn't get the tar version of Claymore v15.0 to extract so tried a .zip version and it worked.  Finished up the setup and the rig is running great so far.  Appreciate all the assistance.  

ETH: 11/27/19-19:34:52 - New job from eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999
ETH - Total Speed: 190.152 Mh/s, Total Shares: 11, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:10
ETH: GPU0 30.707 Mh/s, GPU1 31.838 Mh/s, GPU2 32.039 Mh/s, GPU3 31.855 Mh/s, GPU4 31.867 Mh/s, GPU5 31.846 Mh/s
So it appears that my drive was full so it wouldn't let me extract anything.  Figured it out once I realized none of the downloads I was trying to extract were working.

I've reinstalled everything onto a larger HD and am running into a different situation now.  When I try to fire up the miner, I get a "Segmentation Fault (Core Dumped)"

Claymore's Dual GPU Miner - v15.0
              ETH + DCR/SIA/LBC/PASC/BLAKE2S/KECCAK
ͼ

ETH: 1 pool is specified
Main Ethereum pool is eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Any ideas?  Really appreciate all your assistance.
Activity: 11
Thank you @adaseb
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Will using the strap option likely make the card run hotter? Or is it just an efficiency thing?

I use '-ethi 0' (Ethereum intensity) so my card runs cooler for various reasons. Will using '-strap 1' with '-ethi 0' cancel each other out? Basically I'd like to use the strap option but not if it will make the card run hotter.

Yes it will use more electricity and it will run hotter. How the ETH algo works its mostly limited by the memory speed. So most of the time the GPU is not doing much since its waiting for the memory to complete its job. By changing the memory straps the memory runs faster and is able to provide the GPU compute the data to analyse quicker, so your speed increases from like 23MH/s to 30MH/s (if RX 570). Since the GPU uses more resources it uses more power and hence runs hotter.

This is actually why it was possible to dual-mine with ETH, because the GPU didn't do much most of the time and it was possible to mine at full ETH speeds while also dual mining other coins like DCR or SIA or PASC.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Upgrade to 15.0 version , windows 10
Start file:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.worker/[email protected] -epsw x -mode 1 -ftime 10 -rxboost 1

Is it correct?

It's your command line that is pointing to dwarfpool.com ...

Nanopool Connection Settings: eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9433
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I have a question about  rx5700 gpu. I was running it two weeks ago and with the current clocks it was making over 53mgh , now when I put it again it hashes with 51.50mgh . What could be the issue? Same setting, same rig. 
Upgrade to 15.0 version , windows 10
Start file:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.worker/[email protected] -epsw x -mode 1 -ftime 10 -rxboost 1

Is it correct?
I'm still getting the "Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect", even upgrading to v15. Am I missing anything?

Currently using "Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 - LINUX.tar.gz".

My start command is "./ethdcrminer64 -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal ETHWALLET -epsw x -mport 3333 -mpsw PASS

Thank you.
I think that you should upgrade your newest version of the Claymore miner to the newest version of the PhoenixMiner Smiley
Activity: 1
I'm still getting the "Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect", even upgrading to v15. Am I missing anything?

Currently using "Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 - LINUX.tar.gz".

My start command is "./ethdcrminer64 -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal ETHWALLET -epsw x -mport 3333 -mpsw PASS

Thank you.
Earlier today I got a "Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect" message and it has been doing so ever since.  I'm assuming its due to the older version of Claymore I'm using.  So I'm trying to upgrade from v12 to v15 on Xubuntu.  I downloaded the file to my Downloads folder.  The command I'm using from the Downloads folder is
sudo tar -xvf Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 - Linux.tar.gz -C /usr/local/claymore15.0

When I press enter, I just get

>

Nothing happens after this.

I can see the file in the Downloads folder but it doesn't seem to extract to the folder I want.  When I tried doing it through the GUI, I get a "You Don't Have Permission" message.

Anyone have any advice or could lend some assistance?  I'd really love to get this rig mining again.  It would be much appreciated.

Currently running 6 x 8GB RX580s

To extract the file, you can try:
'sudo -tar xzvf' instead of 'sudo -tar xvf'

If you are facing permission issues, just use chmod command.
The same for it is:
'chmod 777 filename.extension'

Then try extracting again.

Yesterday Claymores hasrate dropped with 35% from 33 GH/s * X (maybe X is between 11 and 17) to  21 GH/s * X. It seems to me that people like SugeMike03 are the reason for this drop.
Activity: 861
Merit: 281
Earlier today I got a "Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect" message and it has been doing so ever since.  I'm assuming its due to the older version of Claymore I'm using.  So I'm trying to upgrade from v12 to v15 on Xubuntu.  I downloaded the file to my Downloads folder.  The command I'm using from the Downloads folder is
sudo tar -xvf Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 - Linux.tar.gz -C /usr/local/claymore15.0

>

I can see the file in the Downloads folder but it doesn't seem to extract to the folder I want.  When I tried doing it through the GUI, I get a "You Don't Have Permission" message.

Anyone have any advice or could lend some assistance?  I'd really love to get this rig mining again.  It would be much appreciated.

To extract the file, you can try:
'sudo -tar xzvf' instead of 'sudo -tar xvf'

If you are facing permission issues, just use chmod command.
The same for it is:
'chmod 777 filename.extension'

Then try extracting again.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

The developers at TRM are alleging that both Claymore and Phoenix ETH miner are displaying hashrates that are 1.5% more than what it really is. Read more about it at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53174391. Please help determine if the allegations are indeed true.

>

Pages:
Jump to: