Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 65. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I already moved my miners from Nanopool to Ethermine
Activity: 6
From @nanopool_org twitter:
Some of our Ethereum nodes got into fork. We are working to restore the blockchains on the nodes and fix the problem. Balances and payments will be recalculated and pool downtime compensated in next few hours.
7:26 PM · Dec 8, 2019
Yeap, so it's Nanopool fault or just maintance. It was mining again for a while, almost stable again but now it can't even connect but I guess we just have to wait. Doesn't matter now is it with  "-allcoins 1 -allpools 1" or without. BTW I've chcecked that pings to Nanopool are around 45ms, to Ethermine 35ms so will switch to them after next payout. At least to try.
O-ho! It's connecting again!
Activity: 15
From @nanopool_org twitter:
Some of our Ethereum nodes got into fork. We are working to restore the blockchains on the nodes and fix the problem. Balances and payments will be recalculated and pool downtime compensated in next few hours.
7:26 PM · Dec 8, 2019
Activity: 6
It just happened for me, Claymore is up to date. I've set -allcoins 1 and now mining is very 'choppy'/unstable - I see it on temperatures specially. Also now I see another thing: No new jobs were recieved for 10 mins - something went wrong with the pool
Weird, it looks like developer of Claymore wanted to avoid some forks or pools and now we have to switch to something?
BTW I'm using this setup for over two years: Windows 10 + AMD Drivers + Nanopool + Claymore
Activity: 9
Hi guys,

I'm getting this error with Claymore 15.0 on Nanopool now, is tehre anyone getting the same error? I didn't change any parameters and setting before and after fork of ETH.

"Probably you are trying to mine Ethereum fork. Please specify "-allcoins 1" or "-allpools 1" option. Check "Readme" file for details.
Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect
ETH: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec..."

Thank you guys.
Yep, i have same problem, because i'm here.
Activity: 14
Hi guys,

I'm getting this error with Claymore 15.0 on Nanopool now, is tehre anyone getting the same error? I didn't change any parameters and setting before and after fork of ETH.

"Probably you are trying to mine Ethereum fork. Please specify "-allcoins 1" or "-allpools 1" option. Check "Readme" file for details.
Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect
ETH: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec..."

Thank you guys.
Activity: 4
thanks a lot - I don't use it , but I'll add to command line of the bot and will see Smiley

Any other idea why it happens? - as I saw there are others with the same problem?
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi there,

after update to Win 1909 there is problem with the drivers.

I use Win10-64Bit-Crimson-ReLive-Beta-Blockchain-Workloads-Aug23 (AMD Radeon RX480 and 470 mix)  and it work for a day , than it crashes
without any update notice : red open gl problem ;

I used amd clener and installed the last AMD driver from 2.12.19 - but the miner don't work ;

than again cleaner and again the blockchain drv - it works for a day-two ... and crash again ?

Pls help

check -rxboost 2 if use -rxboost 1 now

Activity: 4
Hi there,

after update to Win 1909 there is problem with the drivers.

I use Win10-64Bit-Crimson-ReLive-Beta-Blockchain-Workloads-Aug23 (AMD Radeon RX480 and 470 mix)  and it work for a day , than it crashes
without any update notice : red open gl problem ;

I used amd clener and installed the last AMD driver from 2.12.19 - but the miner don't work ;

than again cleaner and again the blockchain drv - it works for a day-two ... and crash again ?

Pls help
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Hi, I bought a 5700, seems there is no optimizations anywhere, I got 51MH at 110w, not bad, but sure can do 60+

Anyone knows any bios editor for 5700 series?
Claymore are you working on 5700 series?
Thank you
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
Hi Claymore,

I have little problem in Ubuntu. When I start script with oc and underwalt command before I start miner , miner turn off gpu1 always. When I first start miner  then script everything is ok. What it can be?

the script to oc and undervolt your card is interacting with which software? can you post the script code?

With Claymore miner somehow. If I executed script first, clay turns off gpu1.
Code:
#!/bin/bash

sudo  nvidia-smi -pm 1 && sudo nvidia-smi -pl 80
nvidia-settings -a '[gpu:0]/GPUMemoryTransferRateOffset[2]=800'
nvidia-settings -a '[gpu:1]/GPUMemoryTransferRateOffset[2]=800'
nvidia-settings -a '[gpu:2]/GPUMemoryTransferRateOffset[2]=800'
nvidia-settings -a '[gpu:3]/GPUMemoryTransferRateOffset[2]=800'
nvidia-settings -a '[gpu:4]/GPUMemoryTransferRateOffset[2]=800'

And I tested ethminer , gpu works fine.
Activity: 585
Merit: 110
Hi Claymore,

I have little problem in Ubuntu. When I start script with oc and underwalt command before I start miner , miner turn off gpu1 always. When I first start miner  then script everything is ok. What it can be?

the script to oc and undervolt your card is interacting with which software? can you post the script code?
Activity: 87
Merit: 2

If I use the latest version, the 1.60 integrated port of the gpu does not work for me, I don't know what is the reason for this.

Issues with Windows 10 - Intel Integrated Graphics - Claymore can be solved by installing the latest graphics driver from Intel.com (Not windows update).
I ran into a problem a while ago where claymore would crash if no monitor was attached to the motherboard. May not be the same problem but could be worth it to try.
Apart from that I don't understand why you need to use integrated graphics on a mining rig unless you are using those purpose built mining GPUs with no connectors.

Yes, it was solved by updating the intel graphic driver, thanks!! : ), now I have the bios 1.60

I use the integrated one to not overload any gpu when I connect remotely, actually there I have read that 14 gpus are connected on this motherboard, logically deactivating the integrated one and using a pcie multiplier card.

From my personal experience if I put 13 gpus (plus the integrated one) it starts to give incorrect share errors in some random gpu, for me the maximum reliable is 12.

Regarding my problem with the pcie ports it remains the same, 3 of the 13 connectors do not support -strap, so I have 10 working with -strap and 2 with mod bios
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
Hi Claymore,

Activity: 48

If I use the latest version, the 1.60 integrated port of the gpu does not work for me, I don't know what is the reason for this.

Issues with Windows 10 - Intel Integrated Graphics - Claymore can be solved by installing the latest graphics driver from Intel.com (Not windows update).
I ran into a problem a while ago where claymore would crash if no monitor was attached to the motherboard. May not be the same problem but could be worth it to try.
Apart from that I don't understand why you need to use integrated graphics on a mining rig unless you are using those purpose built mining GPUs with no connectors.

hello help me please what is it?  eth: Authorization failed : {"id":2,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":null,"error":{"code":-1,"message":"Youareblacklisted,pleasecontacthelpdeskwithyourdetails"}} DevFee: ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

I have win10 adrenalin 2019, driver 19.9.2 GPU VEGA AMD 56 8GB memory.

Thi is claymore dual AMD  EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://eu.anyhash.net:8018 -ewal 0x7d64450ad2c4bfdXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX -epsw x -rxboost 1

Thank for ansver
Activity: 82
Merit: 3

i wouldnt apply strap to allready modified bios, you have choice use modified bios or stock bios with claymores strap.

flash your cards to stock bios then try again,and also dont forget virtual memory set high as you can.

Claymore -strap will override whatever memory timings are set in BIOS. It does not matter if you have stock timing or have flashed a modified BIOS. Restoring to original BIOS is nice if you sometimes use the GPU for gaming or want to have the card ready for sale, but makes no difference for mining when you use the -strap option in Claymore.

True, proven that this is so, I have done several tests lately, no matter how to use stock bios or modified bios, -strap applies the same.
Hello

I have an h110 pro btc motherboard, and after going around many times because 3 gpus could not apply -strap I discovered that you have to do with pcie ports.

Is the motherboard BIOS updated?

Did you connect the main power supply to the PCIE PWR and SATA PWR connectors?

Hello

Thanks for the help!!

I have the 3 connectors to the main power supply and I use the latest bios version of the motherborad, the 1.60

What I don't understand is because the ports work well without applying -strap, maybe they need more power?

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

i wouldnt apply strap to allready modified bios, you have choice use modified bios or stock bios with claymores strap.

flash your cards to stock bios then try again,and also dont forget virtual memory set high as you can.

Claymore -strap will override whatever memory timings are set in BIOS. It does not matter if you have stock timing or have flashed a modified BIOS. Restoring to original BIOS is nice if you sometimes use the GPU for gaming or want to have the card ready for sale, but makes no difference for mining when you use the -strap option in Claymore.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Hello

I have an h110 pro btc motherboard, and after going around many times because 3 gpus could not apply -strap I discovered that you have to do with pcie ports.

Is the motherboard BIOS updated?

Did you connect the main power supply to the PCIE PWR and SATA PWR connectors?

Pages:
Jump to: