Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 700. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Awesome! I think this miner should have this option in FAQ. For example, if you set your miner to auto start, but some configuration are corrupted, or by mistake, remotely saved, you dont have any time to fix it when pc reboot if you use remote connection to your miner. With 30 sec i have enough time to connect and close miner.

You don't have to re-invent the wheel. Those things are around.

I personally use AlwaysUp, it registers my bat as a service, and it provides many options (such us delayed startup, or event dependency on some other services before a service starts)
Activity: 91
Awesome! I think this miner should have this option in FAQ. For example, if you set your miner to auto start, but some configuration are corrupted, or by mistake, remotely saved, you dont have any time to fix it when pc reboot if you use remote connection to your miner. With 30 sec i have enough time to connect and close miner.
Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com
How to add delay to start.bat file, for lets say 30 seconds? So when start.bat run auto on windows reboot/start, i want 30 seconds window of miner start. How to do that in Windows 10?

Hi,

Add this before command:

Code:
timeout /t 30
Activity: 91
How to add delay to start.bat file, for lets say 30 seconds? So when start.bat run auto on windows reboot/start, i want 30 seconds window of miner start. How to do that in Windows 10?
Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com
Latest v9.8 Dual miner monitoring is supported by https://ethmonitoring.com

Regards,
Jaanus
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello team!

Congratulations on excellent work Claymore!

Pretty old stuff but i want to also confirm a big boost going from 9.6 to 9.7 with my 1060's.
Gonna move to 9.8 when time allows it and give feedback.

Hello everyone,

Its my 1st post on forum so i want to say Hi! Wink so...

Im mining with 2x 5 Asus gtx 1070 i use gpu Tweak II but my cards make only 28-28,5 mh/s
I have set voltage on +100 memory + 1000 and core + 200 (with basic settings i had 25mh/s) but as i can see people can get even 30-31 mh/s on 1070 (i dont use any other programs or bios settings and i use latest drivers for 1070) - heres the question

Can anyone help me with setting my rigs?

Yes i can help you man!

Leave voltage maxed
Leave core speed at +0.
Put memory speed at +600
Put 80% power limit
Max temp limit
Make sure fans max out at above 70 degrees

Tell me how it goes.
Activity: 119
I have some questions for anyone who can answer:

• What is the acceptable amount of GPU memory errors? 0? <10? <100? <1000? etc...
  • How come my GPUs give incorrect shares without having GPU memory errors?
  • My incorrect / submited shares ratio is ~1% (usually a bit less). is this normal?

Mining Dual ETH+DCR on Windows with 8x RX 580 8GB Nitro+
Activity: 118
it is possible to mine solo LBC?
Yes you can, you just have to use their miner program and not Claymore which is a real shame. Claymore's miner is one of the best, most stable and feature rich programs I have ever used. The best forks for solo mining LBC just do not compare. You will want to grab a copy of CCminer and solo mine LBC that way. However, AMD cards do not solo mine LBC as well as nVidia cards, the real trick is the dual mining with memory intense algos (Ethash) and core intensive ones to get a small bonus. Don't expect the AMD card solo mining to output as much as you would with ETH+LBC.

Thank you for your explanations.
I hope it takes not so long that ccminer will be intergrate in smos.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I like the update so far  Smiley
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
I'm not noticing any bump in hashrate like when I switched to v9.7 in v9.8 but seems to be stable.

Thanks claymore
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Yes you can, you just have to use their miner program and not Claymore which is a real shame. Claymore's miner is one of the best, most stable and feature rich programs I have ever used. The best forks for solo mining LBC just do not compare. You will want to grab a copy of CCminer and solo mine LBC that way. However, AMD cards do not solo mine LBC as well as nVidia cards, the real trick is the dual mining with memory intense algos (Ethash) and core intensive ones to get a small bonus. Don't expect the AMD card solo mining to output as much as you would with ETH+LBC.
Activity: 118
Activity: 6
How can I specify the path to the folder for logging? I'm satisfied with the default file names and their number, but I want to store them separately.
Activity: 8
Anyone knows if we still have to mix drivers or AMD fixed the issue with the new 17.7.2 versions on windows 10 in order to used 6+ gpus on the rx 500 series
Activity: 140
So i assume when u switch -dcri, u have to adjust OC ?

Obvious self-answered question Smiley Dual mining is more intensive, so yes, lower everything a bit step by step until stable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
Hi guys, i have a little question !
That probally gona sound obvious for you but i have to ask.
My rig run like fine for 48 hours +, i changed the -dcri to a higher setting.
For now i get crash every 3-4 hours with this new value. So i assume when u switch -dcri, u have to adjust OC ?
Activity: 33
Hey Claymore,

First of all thanks for all amazing work you have done!

I'm wondering have you looked at CUDA 9.0? Does it brings something that can potentially boost nVidia cards performance?
Activity: 238
I'm having a strange issue. I've read the last several pages as well as searched via Google for several hours. No dice. Here's the issue:
I have 2 different GTX 970 rigs with 5 cards each. Testing them on ETH only mode. Before overclocking or anything, they all get about 18 Mh/s each. Here's the odd thing: 1 out of the 5 cards will be at around 11 MH/s.... i.e. GPU1. All speeds look equal in Afterburner. I'll restart the computer, and GPU1 will now be at 18 MH/s. But GPU2 will be down to 11. I'll restart the computer again. GPU0 will now be down to 11, all others at 18. So, it's not an issue with a card, because the dropped one changes on each restart. I have the same problem on both rigs. 1 card of 5 is always at 11-12 while the other 4 are at 18. One is an MSI board, the other is a brand new Biostar board. All have powered risers. I'll unplug one GPU, and just try with 4 GPU's. 1 card will be at 11-12, and other 3 at 18 MH/s. Restart, the slow card will be back at 18 but another card will be down to 11-12. It's driving me nuts! I downloaded the miner from Mega. One computer is running 9.7, the other 9.8. Same problem. So, it's not any particular GPU, not the miner version, not the motherboard, not the number of GPU's attached. What the heck is the problem? Somebody hacked into the miner?

What is your psu? It may cause issue like this if it is not powerful enough.

How do you know that this is not a particular GPU? GPU numbers could change after the restart if you not adding certain keys.
I would have always manually located the 11Mhs GPU after every restart before ruling this out.
Post your configuration, logs, screenshots, pictures of the rig... Hard to help knowing just a bit....
Activity: 238
About this DAG fix - if I get lets say 29mh with my rx 480 now, how much more could I get if AMD fixes the DAG issue?

Its irrelevant as you wont have any profit increase.

Irrelevant for you and your limited vision of the 5 main Etherium coins, profit-auto-switch, nvidia competition, people that won't fix their hashrate and several other reasons not exactly clear for dumb people.

looks like you that kinda guy who drives without a/c to save on petrol Wink
Activity: 16
I'm having a strange issue. I've read the last several pages as well as searched via Google for several hours. No dice. Here's the issue:
I have 2 different GTX 970 rigs with 5 cards each. Testing them on ETH only mode. Before overclocking or anything, they all get about 18 Mh/s each. Here's the odd thing: 1 out of the 5 cards will be at around 11 MH/s.... i.e. GPU1. All speeds look equal in Afterburner. I'll restart the computer, and GPU1 will now be at 18 MH/s. But GPU2 will be down to 11. I'll restart the computer again. GPU0 will now be down to 11, all others at 18. So, it's not an issue with a card, because the dropped one changes on each restart. I have the same problem on both rigs. 1 card of 5 is always at 11-12 while the other 4 are at 18. One is an MSI board, the other is a brand new Biostar board. All have powered risers. I'll unplug one GPU, and just try with 4 GPU's. 1 card will be at 11-12, and other 3 at 18 MH/s. Restart, the slow card will be back at 18 but another card will be down to 11-12. It's driving me nuts! I downloaded the miner from Mega. One computer is running 9.7, the other 9.8. Same problem. So, it's not any particular GPU, not the miner version, not the motherboard, not the number of GPU's attached. What the heck is the problem? Somebody hacked into the miner?

i am not sure this will work, but try this: in NHM setting, check "NVIDIA p0 State" option.
Jump to: